BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Simone S.
New York
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I adore this Dove's Deep Moisture Body Wash. It is amazing and great for sensitive skin! Sometimes it's hard to find a product that won't irritate you if you have sensitive skin, but this product got rid of all my worries. This body wash makes your skin smoother and softer and cleaner. I recommend this product to everyone who is looking for the perfect body wash that moisturizes, cleans, softens, and smoothens your skin!!
Alexander s.
knoxville
One of the best body washes I’ve used the smell and feel of this product is amazing. This product Leaves my body feeling hydrated and moisturized and is very affordable and not expensive and I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Tarshica W.
fort smith
I love the fact that they have this scent in a pump bottle now so convenient for shower time. I just love the smell of this soap and how it makes my skin feel moisture and clean after using it. My shower/bath routine starts with dove soap then body wash and lastly their spray on deodorant. I’m definitely a dove kind of girl.
Taylor M.
Bristol
My favorite body wash! Smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling very soft, especially after shaving. It's the best body wash I've ever used! It's very affordable and I recommend it 100%, especially to those who have dryer skin!
Iam A.
lawrenceville, GA
Dove is very amazing and smells really good, pros are it makes ur body smalll good disappointment that they big bottle squeeze is small so you have to take the top off but another then that I would recommend this product it’s smell amazing I used it for like alll my life.
Marie B.
Rochester
Best body wash out there! Long lasting fragrance. You’ll smell like it all day. It also throughly cleans your skin. Very effective product, I highly reccomend if you have dry skin. Very affordable. Use with a sponge or a washcloth, the outcome will be the same.
ambur b.
Adrian, MI
This product deserves all the stars. I have bad eczema in the winter and my skin dries out so easy. This is the only product I have found that doesn't make it worse and actually keeps my skin moisturized. I have tried other products but always come back to this one.
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love Dove body wash. This is my favorite to use during the winter months. It's super thick which is great during the winter but too heavy for summer. Smells wonderful and will continue to use.
Alexis A.
Queens, New York
I started using this body wash when my eczema severely broke out and my Dr recommended the Dove skin care line and it worked wonders! It cleared up my eczema flare up and since I've been using Doves body washes I haven't had a bad flare up. Also they have different scents and they're all amazing
Chelsea G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash is definitely very moisturizing and creamy. I love how soft it makes my skin feel when I use it but I don't really feel like my skin ends up feeling as clean as I would like to. It has a nice light scent and works best when you use it on a pouf.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.