BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Vicky C.
This body wash was great. I've been using this for years now because I bought a big bulk of this from cosco. It did moisturize my skin and it did make my skin noticeably less dry, which is awesome because I have very dry and ashy skin. But my problem with this product is that it doesn't lather very well so I had to use more product than I really needed to, which made me take longer in the shower.
Mary K.
Willow Street, PA
I used this while I was on vacation. Often, when at the beach, my skin gets dried out, but this body was was great! It's pretty thick, and it felt like I was applying a lotion in the shower. I loved how I could feel it completely moisturizing my skin while also giving me a clean, fresh feel. The thickness does make it a little harder to spread it around, but you can get a good lather out of it.
I love this Dove Deeo Moisture Body Wash because is so smooth on my skin and every day I use it is like heaven after shower because my skin is so soft and looks so healthy that is very worthy with the price I pay for it, I highly recommended to have a very much soft skin and a very much healthy look and of course because of the smell your body would have after every shower and during the day.
April S.
Kermit, WV
This body wash is what I use every other day! Just to give my skin the extra softness it needs that my regular body wash doesn't completely solve. This is by far the best there is you are not gonna get any better than this dove body wash just a dime size amount lathers up so much that u can wash ur whole body with just that! I will repurchase this and would love to try more dove products
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
I've tried many body washes and I always come back to this one and I'm like why do I waste money on others!? It smells amazing leaves your skin smelling very clean and moisturized doesn't take much to get a good lather a little goes a long way the bottle lasts much longer than others! I just love the way my skin feels and smells with this body wash I do recommend for all skin types!
Abby R.
Lumberton, NC
I've been using this body wash for years and most likely won't ever use another one. I love how smooth it feels going on to my skin, the smooth lather, and the fresh scent is the cherry on top. A bottle will typically last me about two weeks to about two and a half weeks. You don't need much when you use it. I usually squeeze a quarter sized amount on a loofah and I'm good to go!
Sarah P.
Sacramento, CA
I really love this body wash! I have used several different brands over the years but I always resort back to this Dove Body Wash. It leaves my skin smelling great and feeling amazing! I even use it on my face, yes! you read that correctly - i do not use face wash - instead a just use a small dab and work it in..i don't break out or anything! Its definitely an all over body wash
sky k.
I am a big fan of dove body wash. I've found that the prices have been going up on this product. They come out with new formulas and scents pretty often but I usually like to stick with "original" and the nutrium moisture has a nice classic smell. This wash is nice and thick and creates a great lather. It definitely has great moisturizing properties. I would buy/use again.
Noelia B.
This body wash is absolutely amazing on dry skin. I helped my with my ashy dry legs. It make the skin look and feel very soft. After using many other body washes I preferred to use Dove above them all, because not only does it help with dry skin but it smells good and it make the skin feel more hydrated. I always recommend this body wash to all of my friends and family.
Monica M.
This product is amazing, it smells great and it leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed. The best part of it is that you don't come out of the shower feeling like a dried prune. Did I mention it smell amazing? One of my favorite from all the dove range. My entire family uses it. My significant other uses Dove men and I can't stop smelling him. It is simply amazing
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.