BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Originally I swiped the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash at Walmart in the trial size and after falling in love with it-- I went for the full-size. Overall, it provides SO SO SO much moisture for your skin giving you that baby soft feel that we all are in love with!
Makayla K.
Hockley, TX
One of my favorite body washes! Leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. A little goes a long way so the bottle last a while. Affordable and it goes behind my expectations. Not much of a scent so it’s not overpowering. Would recommend!
Tanya M.
Campbell, CA
Love love love this body wash. Smells and feels great! I have dry, sensitive skin and this body wash does not irritate my skin at all! I always get the travel size ones from Target when I travel. Will definitely continue to purchase this!
Maria
I like this body wash. It’s very moisturizing and leaves my skin very hydrated and smooth. It also smells nice. My only problem with it is that it can leave a filmy residue behind if not properly scrubbed off. Overall, great body wash!
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am currently trying out a mini of this body wash and I’m extremely satisfied with the results! The product leaves your skin feeling so soft, clean and hydrated (: I love using it in areas that I believe need a bit more cleaning haha like my armpits, feet and etc.
Helen C.
Bayside
My go to soup! It hydrates my skin. I never need to use location right after. I also love the smell. I have been using dove for years and will continue to be their customer! They make great products and this is one of my favorites!
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite body wash. It leaves your skin silky smooth and feels great! It smells great too. The bottle size is wonderful, it lasts longer than most body washes as well.
PRODUCT: Dove Deep Moisture body wash
Lily C.
El Monte
This is amazing i have always used dove bars, never thought in buying body wash since i felt it would finish sooner but let me tell you a little goes a long way and omg i actually believe my skin is being washed with motion😍
Priscilla T.
Youngstown , OH
I’ve used this before and it leaves your skin feeling so soft and wonderful. I usually buy bath & body works shower gels but when I run out I will deff be back to this baby again. Great for winter time or anyone with dry skin.
Laura P.
So a few months ago I had small bumps on my upper arms and after using this body wash continuously and moisturing I notice a huge difference! My the bumps on my arms are practically gone and my skin has never felt so smooth! :)
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.