BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jamie B.
Greenfield, IN
Love this body wash, definitely my go to. My skin feels refreshed when I get out of the shower and I love the smell.
Jordan B.
Waldorf, MD
dove soap is amazing it's a regular thing that my parents get at the store. you smell good and it lasts for a while.
Sarah C.
Villa Ridge
Dove has changed my skin forever! I always have smooth and soft skin. I will never go back to another ordinary soap!
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Me encanta este crema hidratante de dove, deja la piel sueve y muy hidratada. Y su olor muy agradable. Lo recomiendo!
Emilie F.
Tulsa
This soap is one of my favorites. The price is right and I love the scent! It does moisturize but it is a tad greasy!
Anika H.
Lawrenceville , GA
Best body wash. Makes your skin feel so soft. Not cost effective but worth it. Love the way it makes your skin feel.
Thanh Huyen N.
Springfield, OR
I have been using this for years. It is really good and moist. Makes my skin really soft after showering. I love it!
Kaylee H.
Union Bridge, MD
Mmhhmm I love this. Plus the bottle is huge and lasts a long time, especially since I share it with three other girls
Angela P.
Harvard, IL
This is an amazing product! man i love this, it's very affordable & works super great! it for sure does last as well!
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA
I've always liked dove body wash, but now since the have the bigger size with the pump I am loving it. It's my go to
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.