BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Lexi B.
Piney Flat
I absolutely love this product. It moisturizes the skin so well. I love getting out of the shower after using this.
Angelica b.
I love how the product makes my skin feel so good after every wash and how my skin stays moisturize during the day.
Lindsey J.
Janesville, WI
My favorite body wash. Its so moisturizing and creamy. So many different scents and types. Always get it at target.
Kaitlyn F.
Love this product! Great scent and lives skin feeling moist. Feel in love with it since the first time I used it.
Nikki m.
Brimley, MI
I have problem skin and this wasn't quite what I was looking for. Didn't help my skin feel any more moisturized.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE this soap. From someone who has eczema and ca not use just any soap, it definitely gets a recommendation!
Cara P.
Ridley Park, PA
I have very sensitive skin, and Dove is perfect for me! It leaves no residue, yet leaves my skin soft and clean!
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
Leaves your skin very soft and feeling nourished! Love this product, long lasting and pretty gentle on the skin!
Laura L.
Baldwin Park, CA
I absolutely love this body wash, I get dry skin in the colder months and this keeps my skin nice and moisturized
Martha A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite body wash. It smells so good. Me and my boyfriend love it. We use it daily. It's amazing. Lol
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.