BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Rocio R.
THIS PRODUCT REALLY DOES MOISTURIZE YOUR SKIN AND LEAVES IT SILKY SMOOTH. I LOVE THE SCENTS THEY HAVE. YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY GIVE IT A TRY,
Dae S.
Fremont, CA
I used this one before. But, I don't seem to find any difference with the dove soap bar. It doesn't really have moisturizing effect for me.
❤️❤️❤️ J.
Richmond
I used this product this weekend while camping with Girl Scouts and it kept my skin so moisturized throughout all of the heat and humidity.
Ashley M.
Great body wash. Leaves skin feeling so soft and refreshed. Super affordable. I love that the fragrance isn't too strong but still is there
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash smells so amazing and always leaves my skin feeling so soft! I love the bar of soap as well. Anything dove I usually try it.
Mallory W.
This is a classic. You cannot go wrong with the trusted Dove brand. It really does moisturize well, and I have used it time and time again.
Tyna B.
This product costs a little more, but i love how thick it is. I can definitely tell that my skin is more hydrated when using this product.
Gaby S.
Phoenix , Az
This product is really good I love how it made my skin feel also smells really good too it made me feel clean and fresh through out the day
Lisa B.
W Melbourne, FL
Gentle enough to use on my 9 month old. Smells wonderful! Makes your skin feel like silk! I usually buy it from Target. Reasonably priced.
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
I love the fresh smell of this body wash. It is very moisturizing It also contains oils such as sunflower oils that are great for the skin
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.