BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Tabitha C.
Richmond, KY
Good smell, no residue left on skin. Cleans well, and leaves skin moisturized. I have acne-prone skin and I did well with this. Good value.
Desiree M.
I use many body soaps no reason just love to switch it up but this body soap hands down is amazing n leaves your skin feel so soft n smooth
kala h.
Perry, GA
I love this product! it makes my skin feel clean without the soapy residue of bar soap!! i am a huge fan of shower gels apposed to bars.
holly c.
I love this stuff makes my skin ubber soft. During the winter my knuckles get really dry and this helps me which that problem and my elbows
Samantha M.
Columbus, OH
THE BEST BODY WASH! Leaves you feeling so clean and refreshed and is great for your skin. Keeps you super moisturized without feeling oily.
Amanda H.
Sahuarita, AZ
I love DOVE its the only body wash and hand soaps I use. Dove is the best brand ever.
If you don't use Dove. I would highly recommend it.
Michaela K.
This makes my skin feel soooooo soft I hate when soap leaves that awful residue and this stuff doesn't, it works so good I love it so much
Emily H.
I wouldn't say the commercials are completely true it does make my skin feel tight after using it but overall it makes me feel really clean
Mayra A.
Brownsville, TX
I love the way my skin feels after I have used this product. But to be honest, the walmart brand is just as good and costs half the price!
jessica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smell.is great and.I love.how.fresh and.softy skin is after.I use it. I like.that it doesn't leave a.residue only.skin.after using.it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.