BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Gabriela G.
Orosi, CA
Love it.
It leaves my skin nice and smooth.
Im already on my 5th one.
It's so gentle on my skin
Love the dove brand.
Kandy T.
Gilmer
Love this body wash!! Makes my skin so soft! Would definitely use it again. Usually buy all my products at Wal-Mart.
Madelyn T.
NEWARK, NJ
This is my absolute favorite body wash. I love love love how my skin feels immediately after. My skin never feels dry
Ashley S.
This product is very good. It does what it says it will do and it is very cheap. I would choose this over any other.
Diana G.
Panorama City, CA
I really like this because it's a big size and it lasts a long time. Its moisturizing and smells really good as well
Sharon W.
Henderson, TX
Love this body wash it great for dry skin and keep your skin smooth and looking wonderful. I recommen it tk everyone.
Julianne H.
I've used this body wash for years and I absolutely love it. It's a must have especially considering the price point.
Chelsea C.
LOCKHART, TX
I absolutely love this brand that I have a good size stockpile of it! And I plan it make it an even bigger stockpile!
Yarimar T.
Louisville, KY
One of my favorite! It smells so nice and it makes my skin feels very clean and soft. It is very gentle on the skin.
Eliza D.
I liked this body wash a lot but had to stop using it. For some reason I am allergic to processed body wash and soap.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.