BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Bailey Y.
Lewisville, TX
This body was is pretty good. I like using the bar better but this is a good back up in case we run out of bar soap.
Diana G.
Panorama City, CA
I really like this because it's a big size and it lasts a long time. Its moisturizing and smells really good as well
Chelsea C.
LOCKHART, TX
I absolutely love this brand that I have a good size stockpile of it! And I plan it make it an even bigger stockpile!
Christina R.
Cuero, TX
This is a great body wash!! It works great for a all types of skin. I picked it up at my local Wal-Mart always.
Victoria H.
Johnson City, TN
This is a must for anyone! So moisturizing and smells great! Oh, and its cheap.Your skin will definitely thank you !
Madelyn T.
NEWARK, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my absolute favorite body wash. I love love love how my skin feels immediately after. My skin never feels dry
Kandy T.
Gilmer
Love this body wash!! Makes my skin so soft! Would definitely use it again. Usually buy all my products at Wal-Mart.
jalauna l.
MCKINNEY
I fell like this product works for everyones skin tone and more people should try this and love it. Also Smells nice
Ashley S.
This product is very good. It does what it says it will do and it is very cheap. I would choose this over any other.
Shannon e.
Marion, SC
I love dove body washes!! I love the way they make my body feel so soft and smell so fresh and CLEAN out the shower!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.