BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Diana R.
New Hyde Park, NY
Pros: the smell is amazing! It leaves my skin feeling soft, moisturized, and clean. Cons: I don't think there are any!
Nidiyah C.
this is good it feels good and it work like anyother bodywash but for me its the price but it do feel good really good
Chas T.
Campton, KY
Anything dove I love! They make wonderful products. Very soft on skin plus smell very good. Would definitely use
brittany d.
I like the smell. But i do not like the way it feels on my skin. It leaves a film residue but yet your skin still soft
Jac F.
Papillion, NE
I use this body wash I the scent pair and I love it! It's so nice and my body is really dry but it helps moisturize it!
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this body wash smells so good and it really is so long lasting on me. I smell good the whole day!! I just love it!
Jackie C.
Omg truly perfect, moisturize your skin. Great smell and great sensation of creamy after shower..super dupper product.
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA
I love this body wash ! I use it every time I shower. It moisturizes the body well and smells amazing ! It's my go to !
Amanda G.
This product might work for other people but it didnt work for me. It left me with a layer on my skin that felt slimy!
Nadine G.
New York
This product is good and it's smooth and it moisturize well I can't use this due to my sensitive skin however it's good
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.