BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Omozele O.
Clinton, MD
It's makes my body so soft like a baby skin . It's so good and smells good to i love it makes me feel so fresh
Paris D.
Lathered great
Cleaned great
A little went a long way
I like the smell and the packaging
It makes me feel soft
Nikayah M.
Newmarket
This product is soft and non greasy which is great and hard to find. I've been using five for years and love it
Kristen B.
Excellent product. Light scent, not too overpowering. Super moisturizing. A necessity in the dry winter months.
Diana B.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to! It leaves my skin feeling fresh, moisturized and clean! Definitely a great price and a perfect scent.
Chinasa O.
Missouri City, TX
OMG leaves my body feeling more cleaner than other products. It's a product I most definitely will buy more of.
Yennys P.
It moisture nourishing body wash is really incredible to use in the dry skin, smoothing it. It's wonderful ...
Abi M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has a nice scent and left my skin feeling clean and moisturized. I have no complaints about this product.
Jenny C.
Honolulu, HI
Love this product! This is my go to favorite body wash. I love the way it smells and makes my skin feel clean!
Melody D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love dove body wash! It smells great and is very moisturizing. It leaves my skin smelling and feeling great.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.