BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Alison C.
Brick, NJ
I love the Dove Brand in all ways . The scent is special and the body is is an excellent way to stay fresh feeling with moisture all day long .
Bethany V.
BELLEVILLE, MI
This dove body wash comes at a great price, budget friendly, leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, no sicky feeling. smells great on top of that
Angela P.
Bayside, NY
Lathers well. Smells good. Leaves me feeling silky smooth. I just always get this because it makes me feel clean and soft and it’s affordable.
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
One of my favorite body washes. The smell is a little strong, but it's really clean and fresh. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and clean.
Jenn A.
I like the scent and that the bottle lasts a while, but I don't notice a huge difference in moisturizing compared to other moisturizer washes.
Magaret F.
Croydon, PA
Me encanta los productos de esta línea , es como si fueran creado todos sus producto pensando en suavidad; A mi me encantan yo no lo cambiooo!
Georganna G.
You can't go wrong with this classic. Good for my dry skin and the fragrance is soft and clean. My husband uses it too for the moisture effect.
Noraspider B.
I absolutely love this body wash it makes my skin soft .... I would recommend this to anyone.. the price is great not to pricy ... descent ...
Great body wash use it for my kids and my husband and i.. My kids have eczema and was told by the pediatrician to use this.. Great consistency
Lindsay C.
Mokena, IL
This product is great for my dry skin. My skins feels so moisturized and refreshed after using it everyday! I also love the energizing scent!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.