BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Maria R.
I absolutely love Dove body wash. It leaves my skin so smooth and smelling good. The smell also lasts a few hours which I like about it.
Natalie
I did not feel clean after using this, I felt like my skin got super dry and it was not hydrated at all, it also gave me a bad reaction.
Briauna S.
Springfield, MO
I LOVE Dove products! I have sensitive when it comes to soaps and body washes. Sove comes in amazing scents that are gentle on the body!
Desiree A.
Bird In Hand, PA
Dove is one of the best soaps to purchase. it last a long time and makes your body feel nice. evebut leaves you feeling soft and smooth.
Kelsey A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of best body washes!! It smells so freaken good, leaves the skin soft and smooth. Used for a couple months now and had no regrets :)
Lisa V.
Laredo, TX
Its a great product. perfect for my sensitive skin. a lot of soaps irritate me and this soap doesn't. it smells great and clean amazingly.
Averri G.
Piscataway, NJ
When I went to college I started using this and let me tell you... ITS AMAZING! It leaves your body feeling so soft and it's super cheap.
Summer J.
San Bernardino, CA
I mainly only use dove soap and body wash. I love the clean feeling it gives after showering with it and the rich creaminess that it has.
Kristen O.
Albuquerque , NM
I love Dove bodywash! It always leaves my skin clean and soft. I don't like to put lotion on and I don't need to when I use this product.
Salena C.
I received the citrus flavor Dove in my most recent Vox Box and I love it. I would be interested in a matching lotion and or body spray!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.