BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Hannah B.
Las Cruces, NM
This body wash really does make your skin feel super smooth and hydrated. The smell is very fresh. This is my favorite body wash for sure.
Jennifer G.
Noblesville , IN
I love this body wash so much. I have a chronic health condition and this product really helps with moisture and allows your skin to breath
Amanda H.
Sahuarita, AZ
I love DOVE its the only body wash and hand soaps I use. Dove is the best brand ever.
If you don't use Dove. I would highly recommend it.
Kristi Y.
Orrville, OH
This body wash is amazing. The scent is great and it really provides alot of moisture to my skin, even after taking a scalding hot shower.
kala h.
Perry, GA
I love this product! it makes my skin feel clean without the soapy residue of bar soap!! i am a huge fan of shower gels apposed to bars.
Jordan D.
I love this body wash! It doesn't dry out my skin and it feels awesome. It doesn't leave a film and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.
Rocio R.
THIS PRODUCT REALLY DOES MOISTURIZE YOUR SKIN AND LEAVES IT SILKY SMOOTH. I LOVE THE SCENTS THEY HAVE. YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY GIVE IT A TRY,
Emily H.
I wouldn't say the commercials are completely true it does make my skin feel tight after using it but overall it makes me feel really clean
Rachel G.
I use this everyday it smells great and leaves me feeling clean and good, I love how it doesn't leave an annoying residue like most soaps.
Ashley H.
Des Moines , IA
This stuff isgreat especiallyin the winter months when my ski needs all the moisture it can get! Just about everyone in my family uses this
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.