BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Nicki J.
I love Dove body wash products! It always leaves your skin so soft and moisturized. Would highly recommend this product!
sarah c.
I love this the sent lasts forever which is good when you run around a lot like me it keeps you smelling fresh all day!!
Marybeth M.
Sun Prairie, WI
Great smell and great moisturizing but not greasy.
Tori C.
I love this because it really moistrizes my skin and get a deep condition it is gentle no exfoliating beads , i love it
brittany d.
I like the smell. But i do not like the way it feels on my skin. It leaves a film residue but yet your skin still soft
Lety S.
Great formula can truely feel hydration after you dry up completely got mone at target for like 10$ and it was worth it
Nina M.
Great smell keeps skin miosterized! My boyfriend goes thru these like water lol he loves this body wash! Great product
Diana R.
New Hyde Park, NY
Pros: the smell is amazing! It leaves my skin feeling soft, moisturized, and clean. Cons: I don't think there are any!
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this body wash smells so good and it really is so long lasting on me. I smell good the whole day!! I just love it!
Takeya M.
Calumet City , IL
I love Dove! I love the thickness of the body wash. It leaves my skin feeling very moisturized! I also love the smell.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.