BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Very soft on the skin and doesn't make the skin dry exfoliates I have used this for a long time now and I really recommend this product!!😊
Emily A.
I use the pomegranate scented one and i love it. it leaves your skin feeling replenished and moisturized. only body wash that i will use.
ayleen p.
Doral, FL
I love this product for the shower because it leaves super clean skin moisturized and smelling delisioso and also lasts quite what I love
Amanda S.
Dove always makes great products, the body wash is soothing and hydrating for my skin plus it smells great! Would definitely recommend.
Skylaysia D.
Okay I mean alone me but Dove is my all-time favorite products to use and it smells so good and so so it's like I don't know I don't know
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is very creamy and moisturizing. I like that it's affordable and easily accessible at your local grocery store/drug store.
Jenn Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shampoos. I always feel so clean after using it. One thing I didn't liked so much was the little beads in the shampoo.
Corie S.
Shawboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The body wash is just as good, if not better, as the shampoo and conditioner. It leaves your skin so moisturizing and fresh. I love this!
Kita J.
This is the only body wash I use for my entire body. I've been using dove body wash for 3 years now and I won't go back to anything else
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
This is the body wash that I am currently using because I got a deal on it at Sam's Club and I love the smell of it! Very moisturizing.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.