BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Emma B.
Boston, MA
I love this body wash because my skin feels hydrated after using it but I wish it had one of dove's other fresher scents
sarah c.
I love this the sent lasts forever which is good when you run around a lot like me it keeps you smelling fresh all day!!
Christina C.
Chehalis
I love using the Dove moisturizing body wash everyday that I shower. I refuse to use any other brand! This is a must buy!
zakkiyah p.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it makes my skin feel silky smooth. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin. It leaves it's my skin feeling super hydrated.
Lita W.
I have dry skin and dove body wash is really great and does not dry me skin out more and cause any itching.its all I use
Alexis B.
Love!!!! After the first use I fell in love. I hate bar soaps because I always feel dry afterwards. Not with this soap!!!
Tammy G.
My absolute favorite body wash! It leaves my skin clean moisturized and slightly fragrant. I will always use this brand!!
Christi W.
My all time favorite. Great price for what feels better than most luxury brands. Amazing smells that are strong and last.
Lexi C.
Shreveport, LA
This one is a classic for me. It is my go to. I always grab for this one when I cant make up my mind about which to buy.
Gabi B.
Storrs, CT
I love dove body wash. The fragrances it comes in is so lavishing! I only use this body wash! Nothing else compares to it
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.