BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Liz A.
I love love LOVE this body wash and is my body wash of choice for years! The only body wash that doesn’t make my skin feel tight afterwards
Ashlyn I.
This stuff definitely hydrates the skin and I love using it! I use it with a loofah to really hydrate and exfoliate my skin and I love it!
❤️❤️❤️ J.
Richmond
I used this product this weekend while camping with Girl Scouts and it kept my skin so moisturized throughout all of the heat and humidity.
Kayla P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Loved this body wash my skin was so soft all day! Of course just like everything else I wish it was organic without any harmful chemicals.
Annalicia S.
I like this body wash it smells good and makes your skin feel super soft, i get it most the time i like to try all the different sents lol.
Kristi Y.
Orrville, OH
This body wash is amazing. The scent is great and it really provides alot of moisture to my skin, even after taking a scalding hot shower.
Kaitlan C.
Robbinsville, NC
This product is amazing all year round. It is gentle and it gets the job done. It makes your skin feel so smooth and I consistently buy it.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a really good affordable body wash. It
Moisturizers and leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. It's a good value and a great price.
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best body wash for sensitive skin. Dry skin also. It is so lush and thick. It leaves your skin feeling soft after every shower.
Jennifer G.
Noblesville, IN
I love this body wash so much. I have a chronic health condition and this product really helps with moisture and allows your skin to breath
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.