BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Amy F.
This is the best body wash! Leaves your skin soft and feeling luxurious and moisturized. When it comes to shaving, this is my go-to lather!
Jennifer G.
Noblesville, IN
I love this body wash so much. I have a chronic health condition and this product really helps with moisture and allows your skin to breath
Correia B.
Wellington, CO
I love the smell of this wash! I have sensitive skin and this doesn't hurt my skin one bit! I love how smooth it makes my skin afterwards!
Jordan D.
I love this body wash! It doesn't dry out my skin and it feels awesome. It doesn't leave a film and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.
Jennifer D.
Columbus, OH
Dove has the best products. Extra thick consistency, so a little goes a long way..
Leaves skin moisturized, without being overly perfumed.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a really good affordable body wash. It
Moisturizers and leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. It's a good value and a great price.
Tyna B.
This product costs a little more, but i love how thick it is. I can definitely tell that my skin is more hydrated when using this product.
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
I love the fresh smell of this body wash. It is very moisturizing It also contains oils such as sunflower oils that are great for the skin
Ashley M.
Great body wash. Leaves skin feeling so soft and refreshed. Super affordable. I love that the fragrance isn't too strong but still is there
Kristi Y.
Orrville, OH
This body wash is amazing. The scent is great and it really provides alot of moisture to my skin, even after taking a scalding hot shower.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.