BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Selina F.
Daly City, CA
I've been using dove for a while. I love how it feels smooth against the skin and doesn't dry it out. There's also a nice scent to it as well.
Cayla O.
Sapulpa, OK
I have this product in the Pomegranate scent.It leaves my skin so soft and hydrated especially in the winter time when my skin is the most dry.
Tatania R.
Racine
Left my skin so clean and soft. I love the smell to. I usually use this all the time if I buy any dove products. Good value and not that pricey
Jessica M.
Within a week of using it your skin becomes silky smooth. It leaves you feeling clean and fresh all day long. I bought it at the local walmart.
necole f.
Niles, MI
This soap is great love the way it smells and leaves my skin nice and smooth. A big bottle will last me almost two months. it goes a long way
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
I am in LOVE with this body wash. It leaves your body so smooth. I even shave with it. It's definitely better that shaving cream! It's awesome
Samantha  A.
Sandy, OR
An affordable way for a little luxury. This product makes your skin feel smooth without leaving hat gritty soap residue some bar soaps can have
Trang V.
It very tender, suits for my sensitive skin. It smells very good too. More moisturizer and make my skin look youthful after every shower time.
Jasmine A.
Rochester, MN
Just got a free sample from Dove and a coupon for the full size. Already in love with how soft it makes my skin i can't wait to purchase more!
Lisa W.
Cheektowaga , NY
Love this body wash, you really get a nice refreshing clean smell still after your shower. It also leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.