BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

lisa h.
Madison Heights, VA
This body wash is all you will find in our house. Smells great, suds up nicely and keeps your skin silky smooth.
Sarah K.
Staten Island, NY
Great product. Doesn't have the slimy feel like a bar soap would, or a watered down lather like most body washes.
Rosa R.
Sacramento , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This all time favorite dove does know what their doing with their formula other brands has left my skin dried..
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
This is one of my all time favorite body wash products. It leaves your body so smooth and feeling so replenishes.
Debbie G.
Love the way it leaves my skin so soft. It smells really good and lathers nicely. Makes you feel clean and fresh.
Tynisha K.
Woodbridge, VA
Skin immediately feels soft and refreshed. I have been able to get by a few days without needing to apply lotion.
Nikki m.
Brimley, MI
I have problem skin and this wasn't quite what I was looking for. Didn't help my skin feel any more moisturized.
Irma R.
Addison, IL
My daughter has very bad ezcema. Her dermatologist recommended we use Dove. We have and her skin is 100% better.
Laura L.
Baldwin Park, CA
I absolutely love this body wash, I get dry skin in the colder months and this keeps my skin nice and moisturized
Lanaya J.
Dove body wash leaves my skin feeling soft. You don't have to use much. My skin feels rejuvenated after using it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.