BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Aimee M.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is a great body was that give your skin that little bit extra moisturizer/ to leave your skin super soft. This also has a great smell.
Angela B.
Yakima Wa
Dove Body Beauty Wash Sensitive Skin is wonderful for dry sensitive skin. I love Dove products and this body wash is definitely my favorite..
Emma B.
This soap is great! I love how my skin feels after I use it. My dad used to buy it from Sam's, which if you buy it there it will be in bulk.
Samantha C.
Fort Myers, FL
Even the perfume is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. The smell isn't too strong and leave a subtle scent on my skin all day. I love it!
Monica C.
Great size for travel especially if you plan to fly somewhere. Doesn't make my skin break out, and it leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth.
Chikaya C.
Literally the best body wash! I have sensitive skin and Bacne and it doesn’t irritate my skin. It’s my everyday body wash. Extremely gentle.
Katelin B.
Shongaloo, LA
The body wash makes my skin super soft and almost leaves a velvety feeling on it. The bottles are typically a nice size and so is the price.
India W.
Manning, SC
I love this product , it smells very good . its one of my favorite products it keeps my skin moisturized & it really doesn't cost that much .
Halli S.
Maryville, TN
I️ LOVE THIS BODY WASH. It’s a great clean/freash sent. I️ have oily skin and this helps with drying my skin up but not to dry. It’s awesome!
Dhara P.
This is a great body wash. Leaves skin moisturized. I would definitely keep repurchasing this body wash because it leaves my skin very fresh!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.