BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Love this stuff! It works amazing it smells good lasts me for ever and actually cleans my skin and leaves it feeling soft!
Christi W.
My all time favorite. Great price for what feels better than most luxury brands. Amazing smells that are strong and last.
Emma B.
Boston, MA
I love this body wash because my skin feels hydrated after using it but I wish it had one of dove's other fresher scents
Meriam M.
Jacksonville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this body wash. I love how moisturizers my skin feels after getting out of the shower. It certainly does its job!
Sarah S.
Johnson City, TN
I love this body wash! It hydrates every inch of your body and really make your skin feel refreshed and soft afterwards!
Marybeth M.
Sun Prairie, WI
Great smell and great moisturizing but not greasy.
Christina C.
Chehalis
I love using the Dove moisturizing body wash everyday that I shower. I refuse to use any other brand! This is a must buy!
sarah c.
I love this the sent lasts forever which is good when you run around a lot like me it keeps you smelling fresh all day!!
Kassandra C.
Wellness Guru Expert
My #1 Go to every single time. I just live how it leaves my skin and how long lasting I stay smelling so fresh and clean.
Juliann D.
Pounding mill, VA
I love this dove body wash. I use it for everything. I even shave with it. It smell so fresh an clean. An lathers so well
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.