BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kelly M.
This is my absolute favorite body wash. Ultra hydrating and smells great! Dove is the best! All pros- no cons!
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For me, Dove is the best brand when it comes to soap! They smell so good and they moisturize so good the skin!
Alejandra A.
Strongly recommended for people with dry skin like me, its heaven!
This is one of my favorites body washes ever
Allison R.
Absolutely love Dove soap it's the only brand I use I love the many scents it comes in. I swear by this product
Kelly M.
Harrodsburg, KY
Love Dove smell so good, especially cucumber & green tea body soap. I also used shampoo & conditioner as well.
josiane m.
Eita quero muito poder testa amor os produtos da dove os sabonte em barra são uma delícia. Amor testar produtos
Melanie E.
Red Lion, PA
This body wash is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and silky and smelling clean long after my shower.
Mia M.
St louis
Love this it leaves my skin nice and soft! It smells wonderful too! My favorite is...well all of them!! Buy it!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
I LOVE this body wash! I have very sensitive skin and this body wash never ever makes me break out. Its great.
Jill M.
Hiawassee
Awesome product! Long lasting scent and the fragrance is amazing!! Long lasting product at a reasonable price!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.