BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Rainey B.
Leaves ur skin soft and smooth after using. Doesn't leave any residue on skin. Makes u smell amazing even after drying off
Kari L.
Maumee
This is one of the best body washes. I have sensitive skin and very dry and this feels so nice and the scent is great too!
Kaylah T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is very soft on my skin and it makes me feel clean. It's good for sensitive skin and I'm not left ashy after using it
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Love this stuff! It works amazing it smells good lasts me for ever and actually cleans my skin and leaves it feeling soft!
Lisa V.
Riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Dove products !! They make from my hair to my body feel wonderful!!! It is my go to for body wash and hair products.
Dimple C.
I love this product. I love the smell and I love the way it makes my skin feel. 🤗😚Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Jasmine E.
Moreno Valley, CA
Lather very well. Wraps you in this thick creamy suds. You can literally feel the moisture in you skin when it rinsed away.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I only use Dove body wash products. They are great and really do make your skin feel smooth and all of them smell amazing!
Angela W.
I give dove 4 stars because I am not sure about how well the product rinses off. Dove is very soapy and very moisturizing.
Tiffany T.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this body wash . It makes my skin so smooth and clean I can actually feel it . Super great product for a great price.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.