BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Olivia R.
Yesssssssssss. I love these. They are fantastic and cheap and When my legs are super dry I use them as shaving cream.
Sharon W.
Henderson, TX
Love this body wash it great for dry skin and keep your skin smooth and looking wonderful. I recommen it tk everyone.
Lauren M.
Springboro, OH
I love Dove products. This leaves my skin feeling soft and helps in the winter with preventing my skin from cracking.
Margarita A.
This is just like the bar.
Love how refreshing it leaves my body.
Differnet scents aswell.
You can find it anywhere !
Susie J.
Comer
Dove is amazing. I always use this product for not only me but my family. We always have soft skin and smell amazing.
Ashley M.
Des Moines, IA
Leaves your skin feeling great! You won't regret it. Leaves you having smooth silky skin. No sticky or rough feeling
Kitzen P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What a great way to wake up... love the lemon verbena..... and the clean feeling. Never can go wrong with this line!
Brittany L.
Pineville
I love this body wash and I love the clean scent that it gives. It rinses clean and leaves my skin feeling amazing!!
Holly W.
Berlin, NJ
Dove is my favorite body wash in the world. Washes off clean while moisturizing my skin. Doesn't have a harsh scent.
Kendra M.
Benson, NC
One of the best body washes you can ever get. One of my favorites...very gentle too, and makes your skin really soft.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.