BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Taylor L.
Love dove products. Especially the body wash. Lathers up great. After a long shift working at the hospital this stuff leaves me feeling really clean. Also, it has a nice light clean scent that's not overly strong, since I'm a nurse I have to be careful to not wear strong scents because I don't want my patients getting a headache due to soaps with a strong perfume.
Sofie M.
Hamilton, OH
I love the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash! It has a nice but not overpowering scent, can easily be bought at my grocery store, and lasts me a few months. I find it best when used with a bathing sponge or loofah because when used with my hands it didn't lather well due to the thickness. It does moisturize nicely after the shower and I enjoy using it in the winter.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
This body wash is creamy and luxurious. It is thick enough that it doesn't just roll right off your skin. With a loofah you get tons of bubbles and it really just feels great on the skin. You get out of the shower feeling moisturized and as though you don't even need any lotion. You will always find dove body wash in my shower in one of the amazing scents.
Rikki J.
This is my go-to for plain body wash. There is nothing better than Dove if you want silky smooth skin, and you won't break the bank doing it. I normally get mine from Walmart or Amazon. Literally from the first use you feel a difference in your skin, and it is great for sensitive skin and people with eczema like me. Been using Dove products for over 10 years.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
I received this product in my Walmart Beauty Box. I didn't think I was going to like it because it is a little thicker than body washes normally are, but I did like it. It smells good and lathers well. It makes my body feel very soft too. I will be purchasing this product in the future.
Jennifer Q.
Anything Dove is amazing in my opinion. This body wash is great for my sensitive skin because there are no harsh scents but it still has a nice clean smell to it. It definitely moisturizes and leaves you feeling clean, unlike many other brands that leave you feeling like you have a film of soap left on your skin. I would definitely recommend this moisture body wash, and any other Dove body washes for that matter!
Ruby A.
Dallas, TX
I love love love love this body wash! I started buying it since I was in high school and when I go married my husband started using it too and we both love it! I never leaves our skin feeling dry or anythiny. It would be nice if it cost less, either way we still buy it every time and we never switch!
Jessica B.
Warsaw, VA
By far my favorite body wash ever. I've tried almost every drugstore body wash and nothing compares. It's rich, creamy, and leaves my skin so soft. Doesn't dry my skin out, and the moisturizer is light and doesn't feel like it's weighing my skin down.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
I love dove products! This is an amazing body wash! It is very moisturizing and keeps my skin clean and soft! The scent is clean and fresh! It is gender neutral as my husband and myself both use this as the scent is not too feminine! I have even used it on my baby!
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
Great product. I love the wide variety of scents that are available. Keeps me smelling fresh and clean all day. Great price for a high quality product. Would recommend to anyone who wants softer and smoother skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.