BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Julié B.
Munich
Sehr ergiebig und schöner Duft, fühlt sich gut an auf der Haut.
Kann man täglich unter der Dusche benutzen.
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis ist in Ordnung.
Hält normal lange bei normaler Benutzung.

Ich würde es wieder kaufen.
adria a.
I love his soap especially after a nice hot bath omg.... When u go in your bed and u feel that nice hot sent and you under the blanket it's the best thing every omg 💜💜💜💜💜 it's to dead for but bjs always have them on sale
Sally  J.
Elkins Park, PA
In my opinion, this product is worth buying. I enjoy the smell of this product. It make a body feel so smooth after every shower. I literally have no complains from this body wash. I purchase mine at my nearest Walmart.
Suzi C.
Carson City, NV
Dove is always a go to for me.... I love the smell, it makes me super soft and it is great for my sensitive skin.... I can always pick any product from Dove and not be disappointed.... Make a lotion Dove, make a lotion.
Isabella M.
Forest Hills, NY
I don't moisturizer after showers so this works really well for me. Not only am I able to get clean, but my skin doesn't feel so dry after a hot 30 min shower. It's gentle on the skin and doesn't feel waxy. I love this!
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
I love all Dove's body washes. They are thick and creamy and have a natural fragrance that lasts throughout the day. I Only Buy It when I have A coupon or if it is on sale because It is More Expensive than most brands.
Nancilyn S.
East hanover, Nj
Doesn't dry skin and lathers nicely. There's different smells but I like this one. I shave with this as well. Even though it's not drying I still like to use body lotion in conjunction. The dove lotion is nice as well.
Jihee J.
Los Angeles, CA
This body wash is creamy without being heavy and leaves your skin clean but soft and moisturized. Also the scent is absolutely lovely. Clean scent and it makes you want to move so you can catch the scent one more time.
Denyse R.
It's the best thing ever it keeps your body moisturised and helps you have the best skin you can ever imagine i highly recommend this to everybody you will never regret buying this product and its not expensive at all.
Holly A.
Pensacola, FL
This is a great product by Dove. I have used it many times. It is safe for sensitive skin, no skin irritations of any kind. I would highly recommend this to someone who likes this Company. This is very budget friendly.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.