BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
Love this body wash! i use the vanilla one. Leaves my skin soft not dry. smells great. I purchase at Walmart good price great quality very gentle not harsh at all! I am a consistent consumer of this Dove body wash!
holley t.
COLUMBIANA, AL
I always use dove nutrium moisture body washes. I currently have the huge pump bottle with the cucumber green tea scent. I have use this product many times before and I love it. It is a crisp clean and my skin does not feel stripped after use. I highly recommend this product.   Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash
Zuri P.
The Dove Bodywash has been a go to since I was a adolescent. It is a great product and makes me feel moisturized and fresh when coming out the shower. If I'm in a hurry I could get away with not lotioning. My only concern is when I'm on the go and try to wash up the product doesn't suds up as easily like if I were to have been in the shower. Your skin needs to be super moist in order for this product to be effect and give you the sense of cleanliness your expecting.
Ashley B.
Hamilton, OH
I love this body wash. It leaves you feeling clean without that nasty oily feeling some body washes leave. It seems to moisturize your skin very well. My skin is almost always dry, but this body wash seems to help a lot. It also smells great.
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am not a huge fan of this. It isn't terrible but it doesn't lather like other body washes and it makes you feel slick like soft water which makes me personally feel it clean. I'm the one person that likes my skin to feel stripped so I know I'm clean. This would be great for someone with super dry skin that doesn't like the stripped feeling!
Jennifer R.
Beaverton, OR
This body wash leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean, without that residue feeling I get from most bar soaps. I also love how it is gentle on my skin because my skin can be very sensitive. I also find it is great for shaving with as well.
Mildred S.
Camden
I bought this body wash and it’s awesome. I love it smells great . I use it frequently it’s gentle on my skin leaves it soft. Price is reasonable very affordable. I highly recommend this body wash.
Alba C.
It was always hard for me to find a soap for my skin. Perfumes and strong smells would cause me to have infections! My doctor recommended me using Dove soap because it was for sensitive skin and they were odor free. So I bought it! It's been 3 years now and it's the only soap I use! It feels great on my skin and I stop getting the infections. It also leaves my skin very moisturized as well!
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This leaves My Skin So hydrated. Somebody washes are only good for the moment meaning.... While you're lathering up you tend to feel moisturize but when you step out the shower you feel dry again. This stuff penetrates quickly. The moisture lasts. It doesn't leave a cast on your skin but it does leave you it's super soft moisturize skin.
Brianna L.
Stockbridge, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've always enjoyed Dove products. This body wash is one of my favorites. It leaves me smelling fresh and my skin always feels hydrated after using it. I've tried this one and the cucumber one multiple times and I must say that I love them both. You can usually find these in a set with a loofah, body wash, and a bar of soap around the holidays at Walmart.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.