BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Tabitha H.
This product gave my skin a refreshing feel and had a great scent. I bought it from Walmart and it was very gentle on my skin. Some things that I noticed was that it created a lot of foam and I would really recommend it to some one who is looking for a product that will hydrate your skin.
Heather F.
Prince frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Really great body wash smell really cleansing like soap wise really good value nice pricing I use every night when I shower I got this from a sample Walmart beauty box really recommend this so much really good
Gabriella H.
Auburn Hills, MI
This is a nice body wash, it's creamy and gets a nice lather. It is moisturizing but not as much as I hoped for, but still a nice body wash. It doesn't have a strong scent which is nice and it isn't too expensive. I have purchased 3 or 4 bottles of this and I would definitely buy it again!
Leonella P.
elizabeth, NJ
As someone who struggles with eczema I recommend this product highly for those who have the same issue. It leaves the skin feeling great and moisturized and is a little more affordable than the Aveeno products although those are the best when it comes to eczema! But overall great product
Destiny I.
Folcroft
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Five products are good.. although, I do not like the body soaps that much because I never felt clean. I felt smooth, I felt shiny, but never clean. I don't know how to explain it, but the body wash never made me feel washed. Bar soaps are the best at making you look and feel squeaky clean.
Celinda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using Dove body wash for years. The smell of it once it touches your skin and the texture is amazing once it's rubbed on. It makes your skin feel super moist. The good thing I've noticed about this body wash is that when you let it sit on your body while you're in the shower for like 5 min the smell will stay with you throughout the whole day.
Rachel R.
I keep this in rotation along with my other cleaner's & body washe's. This works to remove
Makeup quickly it even takes off most of Benefits
There real mascara I used there bar soap cooling
Cucumber it work just the same especially if you don't feel like doing the whole facial routine
Keshia D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this so much and it leaves my skin so soft and smooth. Very moisturizing and it doesn't leave a greasy sticky residue on my skin. This is the only body wash I found out I can only use.
Ka Yee L.
San Gabriel
I have repurchased this product for 3 times. It's so simple and it does it job in terms of cleaning and moisturizing. It is really affordable and the product is so good. And my boyfriend love it as well.
Chryssa C.
Hoboken
This one is my favorite! Leaves you feeling clean, without that sticky soapy feel. Nice and smooth! The fragrance last long on your skin but is soft and light. I always buy in the 2-pack or the big container. My biggest fear is running out! Like my daughter says "get the blue soap!"
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.