BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Erica A.
Visalia, Ca
Leaves your skin feeling soft. Use it to shave your legs too.
jessica r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My favorite body wash has amazing scents the cucumber is my favorite and it took leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth.
Tiffany T.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this body wash . It makes my skin so smooth and clean I can actually feel it . Super great product for a great price.
Tia r.
Blythewood, SC
Great product. Love there scents. You really don't need much lotion after using this body wash. I wouldn't change a thing.
Fabiola N.
Albuquerque, NM
At our house we love these! Only annoying thing is that when is running out it a pain to get out. Not to expensive either.
jessica r.
By far my fav body wash. Dove body wash leaves my skin so soft. The hydrayion last all day. The body wash even smells good.
Desiree G.
Brownsville, TX
So in love with this body wash!! Leaves my skin very soft and gets very soapy!! This is now my permanent body wash forever!
Eileen A.
Porterville, CA
Love it leaves your skin clean and smooth
Angela W.
I give dove 4 stars because I am not sure about how well the product rinses off. Dove is very soapy and very moisturizing.
Neha S.
In lieu of using the bar soap, this body wash is just as smooth and leaves my skin feeling fresh and naturally moisturized.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.