BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kat C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is in my shower now! It's not irritating for dry skin, really leaves you feeling clean, and great for kids!
lisa h.
Madison Heights, VA
This body wash is all you will find in our house. Smells great, suds up nicely and keeps your skin silky smooth.
Melissa M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this product it smells good and makes my body really soft I love anything they make they all work so well
Linda S.
...and I like the body wash too! It has a refreshing scent to it. It leaves my skin moisturized. I recommend it.
Stephanie C.
Tucson, Az
Perfect body wash, really great for people who severe dry skin. It cleans and leaves skin soft. Highly recommend
carly n.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove body wash is so rich and creamy. It leaves your skin so soft and smelling great, a little goes a long way.
Nikki m.
Brimley, MI
I have problem skin and this wasn't quite what I was looking for. Didn't help my skin feel any more moisturized.
Debbie G.
Love the way it leaves my skin so soft. It smells really good and lathers nicely. Makes you feel clean and fresh.
Angela F.
Bellflower, CA
Good soap. Always has a nice scent to them, and leaves my skin soft. I never have. To deal with residue from it.
Janee M.
Bronx, NY
Great body wash , It makes your skin feels so soft, i love the smell also, they sometimes comes in sets, so great
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.