BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Linda J.
This is a cream soap that is lightly fragranced and moisturizer for the Vikings in the shower.
Dove works well for me without drying my skin.
Yesenia O.
Oakland, CA
I own the shea butter one. It has a light scent and lathers nicely. I wish it would be less pricey overall. But it moisturizes my skin well!
Kayla H.
Adair, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this it makes my skin so soft and feels good. Dove is the only body wash I will use because my skin gets itchy if it has a scent to it
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
I like to use it more in winters as its feels like its still on you even after washing. Love the subtle smell and great moisturizing quality
Jessica M.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
I love Dove soap!!! It's the only kind of soap I use. It makes my skin feel so soft, and feel super smooth. It also smells super fantastic!!!
Joanna G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this body wash. It's not ruff on my skin at all, it leaves it feeling soft and clean. Also I love how it has a nice light scent to it.
Jill B.
Cape Haze, FL
The thickness and moisturizing properties of this body wash makes it feel so luxurious. My skin always feels incredibly soft after using it!
Beth V.
New Iberia, LA
This is the only body wash I use. It smells super good, and works amazing. I have very dry skin, but when I use this my skin is baby smooth.
AmandaLee M.
Staten Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is the only body wash I probably purchased within the last five years it keeps my skin feeling luminous and luscious and clean
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the best body wash I have found and used. It smells so good, is gentle if you are prone to UTI's or infections, leaves skin so soft.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.