BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Linda H.
Accord
I love the dove products with neutrim. Leaves my skin so soft and moisturized . Have used so many other products and consider this the best.
Estefany S.
Hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash mi piel es muy reseca y desde que empecé a usar dove mi piel está más suave y tersa y más hidratada
Stacey F.
Alexandria, AL
This body wash is great for moderately dry skin. My skin feels smooth and soft after I get out of the shower and lasts for hours afterwards.
Sara J.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I do like this because it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated but it feels like it leaves a thick residue on your skin which I'm not for
Amanda A.
Millport, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash. It's great for dry sensitive skin. It doesn't leave your skin looking flaky or dry; leaves them feeling silky smooth.
Andrea M.
Avondale, AZ
This product is great and leaves my body soft and feeling moisturized. I find that I don't need to apply lotion as much anymore when I use it
Edith F.
Glendale, AZ
Es rico sentir mi piel humectada, me encanta su aroma, mi piel es reseca y desde que la uso se me siente mas nutrida y con un Poco de brillo
Shelena Y.
Like a lot the effect on my skin. I can even skip a body lotion.
I would say, I would like to try different aroma, but in general I am fine.
Susan W.
Bethlehem, PA
I am a 3rd generation Dove user my whole family loves it!
Hands down my FAVORITE body wash! Leaves your skin feeling super clean and soft!
Taylor B.
Winnsboro, LA
I looove this body wash! Lathers up really well I feel good and clean after I get out of the shower. The smell is amazing and stays with you.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.