BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
That's my favorite. I use it everyday. It's pretty good for who has sensitive skin. Everyone in my house use it.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
I use this body wash every shower. It makes my skin silky and love the texture of it. And the smell? A big bonus
Martha A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite body wash. It smells so good. Me and my boyfriend love it. We use it daily. It's amazing. Lol
Debbie G.
Love the way it leaves my skin so soft. It smells really good and lathers nicely. Makes you feel clean and fresh.
Holly S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This product leaves me feeling soft and clean. It has a light scent and is affordable. A little goes a long way!
Angela F.
Bellflower, CA
Good soap. Always has a nice scent to them, and leaves my skin soft. I never have. To deal with residue from it.
Kyleigh M.
Statesville
I love Dove body wash. It is so nice and it smells so good. It is quite expensive depending on where you get it.
Rosa R.
Sacramento , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This all time favorite dove does know what their doing with their formula other brands has left my skin dried..
Alex O.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE this soap. From someone who has eczema and ca not use just any soap, it definitely gets a recommendation!
Marie C.
These Dove body washes leave my skin feeling sooooo smooth. I love their range, and it doesn't irritate my skin!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.