BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Samantha R.
By far favorite body wash. This lathers so nice and you only need a little to go a long way. Great scent and leaves skin soft.
Crystal G.
This is my go to body wash hands down. It has helped clear breakouts on my face now I don't have to use any special cleansers.
Neida D.
Glassboro, NJ
I am OBSESSED with this body wash! It makes my skin feel so soft. I keep 2 as a back-up, so I never run out! Highly recommend.
Ashley L.
I love everything about this product smells amazing it foams up amazing it works perfect and I would love to use dove forever
Natasha C.
Not super hydrating, it actually makes my husbands itchy skin worse. I like the scent and cleanliness. Just not moisturizing.
Amai L.
Katy, TX
I love this body wash, it is super creamy and smells good, the smell is not strong. I really like how soft it leaves my skin
Arianna A.
Love this body wash, makes me feel nice and clean, doesnt dry my skin out. I usually buy mine from walmart! Highly recommend!
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
I love this haven't repurchased in awhile been trying new things but it's very moisturizing for a body wash highly recommend.
Taylor H.
My favorite body wash ever. I love the way I feel clean and soft once I get out of the shower. I will always repurchase it!!
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite body wash! Everything Dove gets my approval and THEY MAKE DOVE FOR BABIES OMG!!! Definitely stocking up on those.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.