BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
I love this product, especially during the Winter. It really does moisturize after one use. I love the light clean scent of the original formula.
Alicia G.
Lubbock, TX
I used this body wash during the winters when my skin can get dry. I love Dove anything because of the smell and the way it makes my skin feel.
Myrna C.
Corpus Christi, TX
Works amazing, makes your body feel super soft!
And it smells amazing, if you like to have the smell last for a while also this product is great
Kim S.
I find Dove body wash products to be kind of blah. I love the smell of it, don't feel like I get a good clean and some of them dry my skin out.
Abby W.
ADAIRSVILLE
I really like this dove deep moisturizing body wash, the only thing I don't like is how chunky it is, other than that it smells and works great!
Mariter S.
Seattle, WA
My only body wash that i use since the very beginning when is started using body wash instead of soap. my skin feels so smooth and feeling fresh
Helen N.
This product smells amazing and it's awesome! Using a loofa with this lathers up really well and cleans you very well. Leaves your skin so smooth
Sharon V.
Its a body wash that I get over and over again! love all the different scents they have and they make my skin feel amazing. Its worth the price.
Maddie W.
I truly love the smell of this product. Semi long lasting and very gentle to the skin. A little product always seems to go longer than expected.
Shianne T.
Poplar Bluff, MO
When i went to get soap they had ran out of my normal stuff so i decided to get this and i' so happy i did, it has left my skin feeling amazing.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.