BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using dove body wash. This product is so sift inn your skin and always make it smell.so good. I.would recommend using thus product.
Alyssa A.
Naples, FL
I use this because I have sensitive skin and it work great. It feels so soft on your skin and stays on. It help your skin stay soft as well
jessica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smell.is great and.I love.how.fresh and.softy skin is after.I use it. I like.that it doesn't leave a.residue only.skin.after using.it.
Ariel S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This product not only smells great but once used after a few days, your skin is softer than ever! Would definitely recommend and buy again!
Meg F.
Georgetown, ME
Used this all winter long, it kept me clean and fresh with out drying out my skin too much. The scent was subtle and not too overpowering.
Emily H.
I wouldn't say the commercials are completely true it does make my skin feel tight after using it but overall it makes me feel really clean
Halima M.
High point , NC
I've been using dove body wash for 7-8 years. It's the only thing I use other then the dove bar soap. It just gets the job done. I love it!
Emman E.
Works great. Leaves body moisturized. I've used this for many months and it has made a great difference, especially since I have dry skin.
Marisa B.
I tried this while on vacation with my sister and could not stop using. I love the smell and it leaves your skin moisturized but not filmy.
Shelly M.
Mesa, AZ
Love the rich lather this body wash! My skin stays soft all day and the sent is great too. I feel so clean even through a hard day at work.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.