BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jailenne P.
Seaside Heights, NJ
I honestly love this product it really does work for any skin type. It mosturizes and cleans it and leaves your skin smooth and feeling fresh.
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the way my skin feels after using this body wash it's not greasy at all yet hydrates so well I almost don't need lotion after the shower
Margaret G.
Coaldale, PA
Great product not to pricy washes great leaves ur body so smooth and moisten and clean. I love using dove it doesn't leave me feeling dryed out
Parsa B.
This product is exactly how they mention it on the bottle. I get dry skin after washing my face or after a shower but this body wash is great.
Quani D.
Indianapolis
I love this body wash! It has improved the quality of my skin and I love the fresh and clean scent. I would recommend this body wash to anyone.
Delilah S.
Highland , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash has been so great for my skin this summer since I tend to get dry, it has just help to keep me so moisturized and smelling great
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am in LOVE with this body wash. It leaves your body so smooth. I even shave with it. It's definitely better that shaving cream! It's awesome
Samantha  A.
Sandy, OR
An affordable way for a little luxury. This product makes your skin feel smooth without leaving hat gritty soap residue some bar soaps can have
Sammi C.
Brooklyn , Ny
This defentely leaves your body feeling extra smooth and soft. It's really good to use specially after shaving. It also has a good smell to it.
necole f.
Niles, MI
This soap is great love the way it smells and leaves my skin nice and smooth. A big bottle will last me almost two months. it goes a long way
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.