BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Arianna A.
Love this body wash, makes me feel nice and clean, doesnt dry my skin out. I usually buy mine from walmart! Highly recommend!
Ashley L.
I love everything about this product smells amazing it foams up amazing it works perfect and I would love to use dove forever
Taylor H.
My favorite body wash ever. I love the way I feel clean and soft once I get out of the shower. I will always repurchase it!!
Amai L.
Katy, TX
I love this body wash, it is super creamy and smells good, the smell is not strong. I really like how soft it leaves my skin
Patricia E.
Shreveport, LA
My kids both boy and girl request dove body wash and shampoos.
Nayeli H.
I like Dove a lot, it has a soft texture and an excellent smell that lasts, it is one of my favorites. Totalmente recomendado
Laurel W.
Lees Summit, MO
Moisturizing and gentle on sensitive skin!
Valeria R.
Good for keeping your skin less dry in the cold winter months. Definitely an essential for those who live with colder winters
Cesilee W.
Gig Harbor, WA
This body wash leaves me feeling clean and smelling fresh. The best part is it's lasted for so long because its a bug bottle!
iesha j.
Las Vegas, NV
I cannot live without this product absolutely love this makes your skin soft and smooth and it doesn't have a harsh the smell
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.