BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Amanda T.
Leland
I love love love this body wash, their is no absolutely nothing negative I have to say about this item. It is amazing
Nadeya P.
This body wash is very creamy and makes my body feel as smooth as a baby's butt. I refuse to use any other body wash!
Thanh Huyen N.
Springfield, OR
I have been using this for years. It is really good and moist. Makes my skin really soft after showering. I love it!
Arya T.
Sanford, FL
It's really good. It smells really good, and it also makes the skin feel very soft, and it also has very good smell.
Kaylee H.
Union Bridge, MD
Mmhhmm I love this. Plus the bottle is huge and lasts a long time, especially since I share it with three other girls
Kait H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a really great product! It works so well and is a good price for what you’re getting! My favorite of all time
Stephanie C.
Fresno, CA
I love everything dove! This body wash is like heaven in a bottle! It leaves my skin feeling soft & smelling great!!
Jamie B.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this body wash, definitely my go to. My skin feels refreshed when I get out of the shower and I love the smell.
Chelsea C.
Lockhart, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this brand that I have a good size stockpile of it! And I plan it make it an even bigger stockpile!
Diana G.
Panorama City, CA
I really like this because it's a big size and it lasts a long time. Its moisturizing and smells really good as well
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.