BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Spirit A.
Saint George, GA
They all smell good! They work amazing on making you feel clean. They also leave a subtle hint of the smell on you after the shower. Which I like.
Joanne H.
Downey, CA
This body wash is very creamy and moisturizing. great for winter!

smells fresh and clean. for the prize, you get a huge bottle. cant beat that!
👑Cali q.
Turlock, CA
Love this stuff body wash it hiding moisture and since my body and it leaves it feeling super super soft highly recommended for this winter season
Whitney D.
Blairs, VA
I love using Dove products!! This is my go to body wash. I love the scent and it gives the body moisture. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Tracy t.
Latrobe
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the way it makes my skin feel.....clean soft and moisturized. Have tried other products as I tend to have dry skin. This has worked quite well
Kristen F.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this body wash it is all I use, it lathers so well a little definitely goes a long way which makes the price not that bad because it lasts!
Mallory Y.
jonesboro
5++ stars. This is literally the only body wash I use and will forever use! Dove's body wash smells good and leaves my skin feeling moisturized!
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX
I love dove body washed and have tried many different ones. I love the new scents that they have came out with instead of just the regular ones.
Asia W.
This is a really nice body wash but I don't think it's as moisturizing as it should be. I like the scents though but it's not my go to favorite.
Carey F.
Delicate on the skin and refreshing. Unlike some bath products, the cap is also always easy to open no matter how wet and brittle your nails are.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.