BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

tootie 🕊.
Fredericksbrg, VA
leaves skin feeling fresh with no residue. not drying. also has great scent and lasts long. great prices for amount of product
Briasia L.
Peoria
It makes your skin feel really soft. The scent isn't too bad, it smells like regular soap. It's soft on your skin which helps.
Colleen F.
Orlando, FL
Great for those,like me,with sensitive skin
Kimberly F.
Wellness Guru Expert
My go to body wash. Soft scent, lush lathering and moisturizes really well! Super easy to find at drugstores and a great value.
Samantha R.
By far favorite body wash. This lathers so nice and you only need a little to go a long way. Great scent and leaves skin soft.
Mar E.
Bronx, NY
I don’t like Dove body wash, it made my skin dry. I felt like I wasted my money, I used it for a few weeks and it was horrible.
Neida D.
Glassboro, NJ
I am OBSESSED with this body wash! It makes my skin feel so soft. I keep 2 as a back-up, so I never run out! Highly recommend.
Amai L.
Katy, TX
I love this body wash, it is super creamy and smells good, the smell is not strong. I really like how soft it leaves my skin
Natasha C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Not super hydrating, it actually makes my husbands itchy skin worse. I like the scent and cleanliness. Just not moisturizing.
Ashley L.
I love everything about this product smells amazing it foams up amazing it works perfect and I would love to use dove forever
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.