BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

karla r.
Howard Beach, NY
I love this body wash! its just so refreshing! the scents are really nice and you feel really clean after the shower.
Dana G.
Great body wash. I love the smell its crisp and clean. Perfect texture not watery. Leaves your skin feeling so soft!
Yarimar T.
Louisville, KY
One of my favorite! It smells so nice and it makes my skin feels very clean and soft. It is very gentle on the skin.
Diana G.
Panorama City, CA
I really like this because it's a big size and it lasts a long time. Its moisturizing and smells really good as well
Krishawna H.
Baltimore, MD
Only body wash I've been using. It leaves skin soft and moisturized. It has a nice scent and is really worth the buy.
Madelyn T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my absolute favorite body wash. I love love love how my skin feels immediately after. My skin never feels dry
Jordan B.
Waldorf, MD
dove soap is amazing it's a regular thing that my parents get at the store. you smell good and it lasts for a while.
Jazzy S.
Dove is a great product I have been using forde years . I recommend using it if you want a good long lasting scent .
Angela P.
Harvard, IL
This is an amazing product! man i love this, it's very affordable & works super great! it for sure does last as well!
ashley c.
Dove Revive Body Wash is my number one favorite right now. The smell is the bees knees. My skin appreciates it also.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.