BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
This is one of my all time favorite body wash products. It leaves your body so smooth and feeling so replenishes.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
This is a very moisturizing body wash. It smells a little old-ladyish, but other than that it's a good body wash.
Irma R.
Addison, IL
My daughter has very bad ezcema. Her dermatologist recommended we use Dove. We have and her skin is 100% better.
lisa h.
Madison Heights, VA
This body wash is all you will find in our house. Smells great, suds up nicely and keeps your skin silky smooth.
Taylor M.
Milford, CT
My favorite body wash. mild and fresh smelling and great at keeping skin moisturized especially in winter months.
Stephanie C.
Tucson, Az
Perfect body wash, really great for people who severe dry skin. It cleans and leaves skin soft. Highly recommend
Beth Anne C.
Works like a normal body wash. I did not notice any more moisture than usual compared to using other body washes.
Laura L.
Baldwin Park, CA
I absolutely love this body wash, I get dry skin in the colder months and this keeps my skin nice and moisturized
Alexis S.
Makes your skin so soft and smooth !the scent is long lasting , this is the only body wash I'll ever use again !
Dana Z.
Blackwood, NJ
From my 16 month old,12 year old all the way to my husband and I Dove sensitive soap is the only choice for us.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.