BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Dhara P.
This is a great body wash. Leaves skin moisturized. I would definitely keep repurchasing this body wash because it leaves my skin very fresh!
Stacey F.
Alexandria, AL
This body wash is great for moderately dry skin. My skin feels smooth and soft after I get out of the shower and lasts for hours afterwards.
Joanna G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this body wash. It's not ruff on my skin at all, it leaves it feeling soft and clean. Also I love how it has a nice light scent to it.
Morgan S.
Waxahachie, TX
My sensitive skin always feels amazing after using Dove! It have never irritated my skin and has a nice fresh clean scent. Highly recommend!
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the best body wash I have found and used. It smells so good, is gentle if you are prone to UTI's or infections, leaves skin so soft.
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
I like to use it more in winters as its feels like its still on you even after washing. Love the subtle smell and great moisturizing quality
Susan W.
Bethlehem, PA
I am a 3rd generation Dove user my whole family loves it!
Hands down my FAVORITE body wash! Leaves your skin feeling super clean and soft!
Gaby S.
Phoenix , Az
This product is really good I love how it made my skin feel also smells really good too it made me feel clean and fresh through out the day
Brittany S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product kept my skin both clean and hydrated over the winter months. The scent is pleasant and fresh without being too overwhelming.
Danielle W.
Grand Island, NY
I loooooove dove products. Especially the winter care body wash just like this bottle. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and smelling great.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.