BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

deanna j.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this body wash it's great for the whole family it has a great soft scent that is good for women or men. It is creamy and leaves skin soft.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH
Lathers well and smells clean. Sometimes I wish it had stronger scent but I feel clean after I use this. I get at dollar General when I get coupons
Megan D.
Ortonville, MI
Dove is the only body wash I use. I have eczema & it's great on my skin. Doesn't dry it out or irritate skin. Leaves it feeling soft & moisturized.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is a great quality body wash. It doesnt bother sensitive skin conditions and moisturizes. It smells fantastic. It is available at many stores.
Sharmaine O.
Brooklyn, NY
Dove body wash is a good product. It leaves my skin soft and clean, and there aren't a lot of chemicals that could potentially harm my skin it it.
Mandy W.
Fort Gratiot, MI
I love Dove! It is by far my go to body wash. Very gentle and does not feel oily nor drying. I feel comfortable having my 8 year old daughter use it
Melanie O.
Springfield, MA
I personally think dove body washes are the best things to shower with. It leaves your skin so smooth and you also leaves you smelling super good.
Koko K.
Dove Beauty wash gives me a luxurious lather. I love the way that it makes my skin feel. I always buy this product in bulk so i highly recommend it
Elizabeth C.
Carlsbad, NM
Love this stuff!

My husband has very sensitive skin and it works so well for him!

Doesn't cause him any rash or issues
Leaves my skin feeling soft!
Ryla B.
My favorite scent from this collection! Leaves your skin feeling super clean, light, soft, and smelling good for hours! Definitely worth the price!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.