BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jennifer M.
Providence, RI
This soap has a great smell. It also gives a thick and rich lather which I always like. It is very moisturizing for my dry skin.
Ashley G.
Trinity
Absolutely love this body wash. Dove is an amazing product that makes you feel amazing and clean after you get out of the shower
Jewels B.
Scotts Valley, CA
So I gave this four stars because I do like it but I think there are option that have a nicer smell. It is a nice formula though
Nina Q.
I love this soap because it makes my skin soft. But I prefer this brand for my son, he has real sensitive skin and has breakouts.
Stacy P.
Hartsville, SC
I love anything made by Dove by far the best
kelsie k.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I have been using this for along time. I just can't find anything else that smells as good!!! Will continue to buy this product!
Kelly L.
Clinton , MD
The way your skin feels after use, is amazing. Some soaps seem to make your skin feel dry but not when you use Dove Deep Moisture
Nigil B.
Greenville, SC
I love how it feels rich warmth coming onto your skin. You don't need to squirt out that much onto your towel to get an effect.
jocie C.
Love my dove body wash! I have dry and sensitive skin and this works wonderfully! I love the soft skin feeling after a shower!
Karla G.
New Caney
I have super silky skin thanks thanks to this body wash. It makes lots of bubbles and only need to uae a little bit at a time.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.