BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kristen F.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash it is all I use, it lathers so well a little definitely goes a long way which makes the price not that bad because it lasts!
Brittany P.
Stockbridge, GA
Since I have sensitive skin l, I try and use products that are made for sensitive skin this works pretty well actually. Probably will repurchase
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is the best. My favorite brand of all take. My skin is always soft and moisturize after using dove. Dove is reasonable and worth your money.
Dominique J.
Hemet, CA
I love this body wash it feels really great on my skin it smells really good and it makes my skin very soft I will be buying this product again
nicole c.
Waukesha, WI
Dove makes me feel better all throughout the day.And it takes no time to get your body and skin soft. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Hilliary E.
Atwater
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Their body wash did keep my skin hydrated when I first started using it but I feel like my skin got used to it after a while and got dry again
Jarissa E.
Providence, RI
You just can't be mad at dove products. They do smooth skin and hydration best. I will never get other soap products. They just don't compare.
Alison C.
Brick, NJ
I love the Dove Brand in all ways . The scent is special and the body is is an excellent way to stay fresh feeling with moisture all day long .
Bethany V.
BELLEVILLE, MI
This dove body wash comes at a great price, budget friendly, leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, no sicky feeling. smells great on top of that
Tammy A.
Plattsburgh
Having allergies I use this usually when showering.i am a very satisfied customer of this product.it smells great and doesn't leave a residue.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.