BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like dove products I especially like smells and moisture from the dove body wash. No left of soap feeling just soft skin
kelsie k.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I have been using this for along time. I just can't find anything else that smells as good!!! Will continue to buy this product!
Jewels B.
Scotts Valley, CA
So I gave this four stars because I do like it but I think there are option that have a nicer smell. It is a nice formula though
Nina Q.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this soap because it makes my skin soft. But I prefer this brand for my son, he has real sensitive skin and has breakouts.
Ashley G.
Trinity
Absolutely love this body wash. Dove is an amazing product that makes you feel amazing and clean after you get out of the shower
Jennifer M.
Providence, RI
This soap has a great smell. It also gives a thick and rich lather which I always like. It is very moisturizing for my dry skin.
Haley B.
Hilliard, OH
Provides a deep moisturizer while in the shower. Due to thickness of the soap sometimes can clog drains. Overall, a nice product.
Stacy P.
Hartsville, SC
I love anything made by Dove by far the best
Samantha L.
Chehalis
My absolute favorite body wash. Leaves my skin feeling super soft and smelling wonderful all day. It's a must have in my shower
jocie C.
Love my dove body wash! I have dry and sensitive skin and this works wonderfully! I love the soft skin feeling after a shower!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.