BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kaitlyn S.
Clarkrange, TN
This product is one of my favorite body washes I have tried. It smells good it's not my favorite scent but it still smells good.
Jennifer W.
Winfield, AL
I love the way my skin feels after washing with Dove. It's super gentle so I use it on my son sometimes. The smell is great too!
Sophia H.
Renton, Wa
So moisturizing and smells incredibly good!
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
I really like dove products I especially like smells and moisture from the dove body wash. No left of soap feeling just soft skin
Emilen R.
Silver Spring, MD
Great soap! One of my favorites! I have sensitive skin and my skin reacts badly with most soaps but this one keeps me moisturized
Brandy U.
Paragould, AR
Dove has been my go to product for years!! If you have sensitive skin this product is awesome! My skin feels Amazing after using!
Angie M.
I honestly prefer using this body wash than body soaps because I don't like using it knowing someone else has used it before me.
Jessica M.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Dove deep moisture body wash smells super good & leaves my body felling super soft. I like that the smell stays with you all day.
Jessica B.
Solsberry, IN
It's creamy and makes my skin feel so soft. Also the smell is pleasant. I love this body wash I recommend it to everyone I know!
Daniella C.
Rexburg, ID
This is my favorite all, it makes ny skin feel so smooth for hours and it is perfect for summer, it gives life to my skin again.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.