BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Dee S.
Carthage, MO
I have very dry and sensitive skin, and this is a tremendous help. Smells very fresh and it stays with you all day.
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
Such a rich and moisturizing wash. the scent is nice and fresh, not over powering and the whole family can use it!
Jissel G.
Bronx, NY
My whole family uses Dove. Is so gentle on our skin and smells great. My body is not dry anymore. I love it so much
Charis W.
Dallas, TX
Love this formula, love the thick, creamy wash...it leaves my skin moisturized and soft and it smells really good!
Kelsey T.
Dove body wash is like all I use for the most part. Leaves my skin so soft and the scents are great but not heavy!
Nichole L.
Brockton, MA
This smells amazing and leaves your skin clean and super soft. I love this so much and one bottle goes a long way!!
Stephanie P.
Bensalem , PA
I use this in all different scents. They smell wonderful and are super moisturizing without leaving a greasy feel.
Courtney C.
Kenbridge, VA
I feel like this is no different than any other body wash ive tried. My skin is still dry afterwards. Not imoressed
molly m.
I Love the smell of this body wash! My skins feel refreshed and silkly after I showered! Pleasantly priced too!
Alina G.
Chula Vista, CA
I'm in love with this body wash! It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling amazing. I would highly recommend it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.