BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Brittany B.
Winston Salem, NC
I absolutely LOVE Dove "original" body wash. My skin feels so soft, clean and moisturized after baths and showers! Definitely worth the price!
Alex A.
My go-to body wash. Great scent and very moisturizing. I've tried a lot of different ones over the years but I keep coming back to this one.
Bethany G.
New Milford, CT
The actual product is great, but it smells a little too "clean linen" for my tastes. Which is a general problem that I find I have with dove.
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best body wash that i have used from Dove, it really moisturizes and makes my skin feel so soft afterwards and i love the smell.
Emma B.
This soap is great! I love how my skin feels after I use it. My dad used to buy it from Sam's, which if you buy it there it will be in bulk.
India W.
Manning, SC
I love this product , it smells very good . its one of my favorite products it keeps my skin moisturized & it really doesn't cost that much .
Ruth A.
Barstow, CA
Works well. Not the best body wash I've ever used, but it gets the job done. I do love the smells dove body washes have. They smell so good!
Natalie G.
This leaves your skin feeling as soft as a doves wing. Which is really soft! This is so cleansing and great for bathing of course. I love it!
tiffanie 😘.
Rome, NY
I love the smell of this body wash. I’ve been a faithful Dove consumer for years. Feels really clean, leaves skin very soft and silky smooth.
Ashli P.
Thackerville, OK
Love this stuff!!!! Really good for sensitive skin and amazing for dry skin. Very gentle but cleans great and leaves skin really soft.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.