BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kristin J.
I usually use dove soaps and I got this in a subscription box and it really leaves your skin smooth after you shower and not to strong of a scent.
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL
My daughters and I all use this body wash in the winter months, when we're more prone to dry skin. It moisturizes without any greasy or stickiness!
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Dove body wash is without a doubt my favorite body wash! All of the different scents always smell amazing and they make my skin so soft and clean.
Sharmaine O.
Brooklyn, NY
Dove body wash is a good product. It leaves my skin soft and clean, and there aren't a lot of chemicals that could potentially harm my skin it it.
Koko K.
Dove Beauty wash gives me a luxurious lather. I love the way that it makes my skin feel. I always buy this product in bulk so i highly recommend it
Soheila S.
Kirkland, WA
This is a good body wash that is effective at getting you clean and smells fresh. It is gentle and creamy, and it also a good value for the price.
Callie C.
Hilliard, OH
This body wash leaves my skin feeling smooth, clean, and hydrated. It doesn't make my skin dry or tight, and it's really inexpensive for the size.
Chloe Z.
Hanover, PA
These are my favorite bath washes. They smell amazing and don't leave a residue on my skin after showering. They make my skin very smooth and soft!
deanna j.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this body wash it's great for the whole family it has a great soft scent that is good for women or men. It is creamy and leaves skin soft.
Lauren G.
Tunkhannock, PA
This product sometimes leaves my skin feeling greasy. Very disappointed by this product. One pro is the long-lasting fragrance. Wouldn't recommend.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.