BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Angie M.
I honestly prefer using this body wash than body soaps because I don't like using it knowing someone else has used it before me.
Alicia L.
Hephzibah, GA
Very moisturizing. No need to really apply a moisturizer afterwards. Love the smell. Only body wash I use for my sensitive skin.
Jeannette S.
Twin Falls, ID
My skin always feels so soft after using this body wash. The price was great for the amount in the bottle. I got it from walmart.
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like dove products I especially like smells and moisture from the dove body wash. No left of soap feeling just soft skin
Sophia H.
Renton, Wa
So moisturizing and smells incredibly good!
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
It’s wonderful! It makes my skin feel so soft. It’s so luxurious. It smells great. It’s very inexpensive. I get it all the time.
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Has a nice scent, leaves skin soft, makes skin smell sweet until next bath
Jaylynn S.
Makes your skin super soft even if used every time for bath time super great especially for super dry skin and freshness of skin
Erika F.
My nine month old son has eczema. He isn't able to use scented soaps but this keeps his flare ups calm and his skin moisturized.
Kayleen E.
Concord, NH
Honestly, love the way dove smells and feels. I use it every other day. I just am obsessed. I got from Walmart for so cheap too.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.