BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Camrah P.
Cant live without it! This is a must have for everyone! its very creamy and the smell is soothing. Great lather and a little goes a long way.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love dove body wash , I love how it leaves my skin, I love that it has cream among its ingridients, leaves the skin soft, smells delicious.
Dakota C.
this leaves my skin feeling so soft yet clean. it comes in good proportion and lasts about 3 months depending how many people live with you.
Taylor R.
winnsboro, LA
I looove this body wash! Lathers up really well I feel good and clean after I get out of the shower. The smell is amazing and stays with you.
Dhara P.
This is a great body wash. Leaves skin moisturized. I would definitely keep repurchasing this body wash because it leaves my skin very fresh!
Chikaya C.
Literally the best body wash! I have sensitive skin and Bacne and it doesn’t irritate my skin. It’s my everyday body wash. Extremely gentle.
Pereira L.
Ainda que eu prefira o creme dove baby, esse é muito bom também. Acessivel em qualquer mercado e farmácia, super hidratante e super cheiroso.
Angelica G.
Visalia, CA
I like this body wash, I've used the soap bars before but prefer it as a body wash. Great lather, nice scent, good price. Yes I recommend it.
emile l.
Pen Argyl, PA
Its amazing! I will never get another body wash because the first time i used this product it got my hooked! Makes my skin silky soft all day
Halli S.
Maryville , TN
I️ LOVE THIS BODY WASH. It’s a great clean/freash sent. I️ have oily skin and this helps with drying my skin up but not to dry. It’s awesome!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.