BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have tried a few dove before and I'm not a huge fan of theirs. I always have to keep putting more on to make it get soapy enough
Alana H.
Jacksonville
I love this body wash it smells so good as your washing and after your done and once your done washing it leaves your skin so soft
Ana A.
El Paso, TX
My absolute favorite!! I prefer the bar soap more than the body wash though. I love using it for my face to wash morning and night.
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
This is so refreashing and leaves your body smelling fresh and soft I would recommend this product if you would like soft fresh in
Kaitlyn S.
Clarkrange, TN
This product is one of my favorite body washes I have tried. It smells good it's not my favorite scent but it still smells good.
Esperanza C.
Lompoc
Love how this body wash makes my skin smooth and hydrated. Whenever i use it i never have to use lotion after the shower. Love it
Emilen R.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
Great soap! One of my favorites! I have sensitive skin and my skin reacts badly with most soaps but this one keeps me moisturized
Jennifer W.
Winfield, AL
I love the way my skin feels after washing with Dove. It's super gentle so I use it on my son sometimes. The smell is great too!
Jessica B.
Solsberry, IN
It's creamy and makes my skin feel so soft. Also the smell is pleasant. I love this body wash I recommend it to everyone I know!
Daniella C.
Rexburg, ID
This is my favorite all, it makes ny skin feel so smooth for hours and it is perfect for summer, it gives life to my skin again.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.