BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Karina G.
Goldsboro, NC
Really great product i use the cucumber one its smells so good and with a little squirt it lastes long worth the $5
Grace P.
Smells very clean and is great for all skin types, really enjoy this product. Good price for the product and value.
Rayanne C.
Good product. I don't buy it often because I go for more natural products. Its pleasantly Scented and lathers nice
krystal ☺.
This is a rich lathering body wash and leaves my skin soft! I love how it foams up it makes me feel squeeky clean 😂
Jessica F.
good body wash, let your skin really amazing, you feel totally clean and smells good, I highly recommend to try it.
Alisha A.
Toledo, OH
Best uses for dry skin! Long lasting smell and leaves skin soft and smooth. I would highly recommend this product.
Valeryia K.
Sunnyvale, CA
Moisture my body very well. Very good as for summer as for winter. I buy this one for more than two years. Like it
Haley  K.
I started using this and will never go back to anything else. This leaves my skin feeling smooth and smelling good
T M.
Love dove products. It make your skin feel nice and soft and moisturize . I get my from dollar General or Walmart.
ROBIN B.
Fond du Lac, WI
I love using Dove body wash. I love the scent. The formula is thick and creamy. My skin always feels super smooth.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.