BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Danielle A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. I bought it at Target,
Selena A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love how soft and gentle this moisturizing body washes is. My daughter has very sensitive skin so when she was born we had to use this instead of Johnson's. We still contuine to use it and we have always loved it. It smells and feels amazing on the skin. Definitely recommend! No weird chemicals and dyes inside, perfect for all ages and skin types. Good price for the quality you get!
Robin Y.
I purchased a 3 pack of this from Costco, mainly for the price. I have used Dove bar soap in the past with no problem, but I was unable to use the body wash. I haven't tried any other types of the body wash, but this one in particular made my skin break out and get all itchy. The price was great, so I wish that I could have used it, but it just must not have worked for my skin type.
Heather C.
Its not to pricey, and the different smells and sensitive skin one is perfect too.. Dove makes you're skin so soft and you can smell how good you smell after you been clean for hours. Being a mom this is perfect cause kids make messes and your constantly moving and sweating.. So I recommend if you have about $5-$6 dollars to spend. The bars are cheaper, they are about
$3-$4 dollars
Claire M.
I got a sample of this in my winter 2016 Walmart Beauty Box. While it is very moisturizing, it has a terrible lather, and smells AWFUL! I threw it away after my first use due to the scent. I will not buy this again!
Jennifer C.
Ocean view , DE
This body wash makes my skin so soft. It smells very good and can be used for men or women. I feel moisturized and I don't have to use lotion as much. I use it each time I shower. I would recommend it to anyone no matter what skin type. Even great for sensitive skin!!
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorites to use. Feels like a lotion but lathers into a nice milky foam. It does moisturizer my skin but not a lot. It's great for the wintertime but after I shower I'll spread a thick cream to seal in the moisture and keep my body from being dry. Not sure if this is great for the summer or not, but if you do tend to have dry skin year around this would be great for you!
Lisa A.
Beverly Hills
This formula has a great mild scent and definitely has made a difference in my skin. We have hard water so a deep moisturizing body wash is very important each time I shower. A small amount will lather up nicely and rinses well from the skin. I use this product every evening with my skin care regimen. I also find it gentle enough if I have any skin flare ups or healing tattoos.
Courtney K.
Syracuse, UT
This is probably one of my absolute favorites when it comes to body wash. I have used it for years. It makes my skin feel clean and amazingly soft. The smell is subtle and fresh. I love how it also comes in pump form which makes it much easier to shower with. My biggest complaint would be that the EWG gives Dove very low scores in terms of safety concerns for health and the environment.
Keyshia C.
New York
Dove and Caress are my go-to body wash! Dove is very thick and moisturizing. It makes lots of suds and bubbles. It's great for shaving as well. It's an excellent as shave lotion for underneath my arms and it softens it too. I love all Dove products, they smell amazing and the shampoo and conditioner are wonderful to my hair! You can't beat the original moisturizing Dove body wash.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.