BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Yesenia E.
I have been using this for quite sometime, and I have to say I love it. Skin feels clean and soft. Love that my skin does not feel dry like other products nor does it make my skin oily l. This is just the perfect body wash.
Joanna P.
Greensboro , NC
Great for winter skin! It's more expensive than some body washes, but spend the extra money if you get dry, cracked, scaly, red, itchy winter skin like I do. I try to stock up when I have coupons, and I'm always glad I did.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
In the winter when my skin starts getting tight from the dry air and heat on constantly, this is my go to body wash. It's gentle on my skin but still leaves me feeling clean. It has a fresh scent but it isn't overpowering.
Paige T.
Beaverton, OR
This body wash is extremely good for my skin during harsh winter months. It has a very light scent that doesn't linger long after bathing and has a very velvety lather. It seems to be very hydrating and I would recommend.
Arica G.
Hillsboro , OR
I love Dove products! High quality at an affordable price. And this body wash was right along with what I have come to expect from Dove. I felt like it really cleansed my skin well while leaving it soft and smelling good.
Barbara A.
Las Vegas, NV
This product has a very creamy lather. I like how clean and smooth my skin feels afterward. The smell is fresh and soft. The only thing I don't like is how fast I go through this product, other than that it's a thumbs up.
Kelbee P.
Port Orchard
Kept my skin soft, but still needed a lotion to prevent any mid day ash. Smells good, fresh but a little powdery. Great lather used a nickel size squirt on a loofah and I got more than enough suds for a comfortable shave.
Sara K.
Lancaster, SC
I have eczema and was told years ago to use dove soap by my dermatologist for help with it. I haven't had but a few bouts of it since. Dove body wash is so thick and creamy and definitely moisturizes your skin very well.
adria a.
I love his soap especially after a nice hot bath omg.... When u go in your bed and u feel that nice hot sent and you under the blanket it's the best thing every omg 💜💜💜💜💜 it's to dead for but bjs always have them on sale
Pazlie C.
Virginia Beach, VA
Loved the way it smelled and the way my skin felt afterward. It did not dry out my skin or leave a film over it. I felt very fresh and clean. I also loved that it was gender neutral so my husband and I could both use it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.