BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Celinda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using Dove body wash for years. The smell of it once it touches your skin and the texture is amazing once it's rubbed on. It makes your skin feel super moist. The good thing I've noticed about this body wash is that when you let it sit on your body while you're in the shower for like 5 min the smell will stay with you throughout the whole day.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Really great body wash smell really cleansing like soap wise really good value nice pricing I use every night when I shower I got this from a sample Walmart beauty box really recommend this so much really good
Tabitha H.
This product gave my skin a refreshing feel and had a great scent. I bought it from Walmart and it was very gentle on my skin. Some things that I noticed was that it created a lot of foam and I would really recommend it to some one who is looking for a product that will hydrate your skin.
Ka Yee L.
San Gabriel
I have repurchased this product for 3 times. It's so simple and it does it job in terms of cleaning and moisturizing. It is really affordable and the product is so good. And my boyfriend love it as well.
Rachel R.
I keep this in rotation along with my other cleaner's & body washe's. This works to remove
Makeup quickly it even takes off most of Benefits
There real mascara I used there bar soap cooling
Cucumber it work just the same especially if you don't feel like doing the whole facial routine
Keshia D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this so much and it leaves my skin so soft and smooth. Very moisturizing and it doesn't leave a greasy sticky residue on my skin. This is the only body wash I found out I can only use.
Luna Q.
West Orange, NJ
I definitely recommend this dive product. It is so amazing for my skin. My skin is extremely sensitive and does go well with other brands. But Dove nourishes my skin and it feels so good when applying. The only thing I would change is that the smell is not my favorite. But overall great product!
Chryssa C.
Hoboken
This one is my favorite! Leaves you feeling clean, without that sticky soapy feel. Nice and smooth! The fragrance last long on your skin but is soft and light. I always buy in the 2-pack or the big container. My biggest fear is running out! Like my daughter says "get the blue soap!"
Sarah H.
Dove deep moisture body wash leaves me feeling so fresh and smooth! I have extremely sensitive skin and this body wash doesn't irritate my skin and gives my skin all the moisture it needs. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a little extra nourishment for their skin!
Katie T.
Mount Airy, NC
I love how soft dove body was makes my skin feel. It lathers great and smells great. It keeps my skin moisturized all day. It does not leave the feeling of s residue on your skin. I would buy it again!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.