BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Paige G.
Leaves my skin feeling smooth and it’s very adorable! I love using this in the winter time to keep my skin nice and hydrated. Very gentle on the skin
Julie K.
Churchville, MD
Love this stuff! I like the Dove brand in general, but this body wash is so nice and smells great. My skin feels nice after and I have no complaints!
Yaraseth C.
This is a great product for very dry skin! The scent is light and the lather is thick and luxurious. My skin felt soft when I got out of the shower!
Alexis R.
Sunnyside, WA
Just the soap, this always leaves my body feeling soft. I use it on my babies sensitive skin as well and it doesn't harm. Never had a bad experience.
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite body wash! I love the clean scent of this body wash. It has a gentle formula and easy to rinse off. It let my skin clean and soft
Cassie G.
Vista, CA
I love the way this body wash feels. It super soft and it feels amazing. You feel light and airing after using it . It's super gentle and refreshing.
Jennifer D.
Channelview, TX
This makes my shower so nice! The softness of this body wash is so nice. The scent is beautiful. And like all dove products,a little goes a long way.
Ashley L.
Vancouver, WA
The scent is amazing, the texture is super creamy and thick, and I also love using this body cream wash to shave my body. My skin loves this stuff!
Xian Z.
West Palm Beach, FL
The Dove deep Moisture Nourishing Body wash lives up to its name. My skin feels soft and smooth after every wash. I've been using it for months now.
ariatna o.
Phoenix, AZ
This si my favorite body wash, it leaves your skin fealing very hydrated and silky. I recommend it if you like to be moisturized all day. Good pricing
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.