BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Helen M.
I really like how this feels on my skin. I can really feel the smooth and how not so dry I feel. And the price I give it a thumps up
Dustin H.
The most moisturizing body wash I have ever used. Dove is an inexpensive top of the line product and I would recommend it to anyone.
Jen W.
San Antonio, TX
Love Dove anything! With this body wash makes it feel like I already put lotion on out of the shower skin feel soft and very hydrated
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
I love Dove, it leaves my skin soft and it helps me especially during the winter when that type of weather can be rough on your skin.
carol c.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love the Dove body wash! Always leaves me feeling extremely fresh and clean. Lathers up great and makes me feel all silky afterwards!
Chanon F.
This stuff is great. The smell is so clean. It doesn't leave a soapy residue. The cost is good as well. I would for sure recommend.
Tamalea T.
PRATTVILLE, AL
My favorite body wash of all times! I can go without it. Nothing compares and it doesn't have the heavy scent...fresh and clean!!!
Kristi W.
I love this body wash. It has a great smell (light, not overpowering). It's especially great this time of year when my skin is dry.
Jessie C.
Sacramento, CA
I love this body wash! It smells amazing and makes my skin so soft while also leaving it clean! I would definitely recommend!
Jesika L.
Vilonia, AR
This is my absolute favorite body wash! I smell so clean even the next day! I love how soft a thick it is! Makes my skin very soft
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.