BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Arya T.
Sanford, FL
It's really good. It smells really good, and it also makes the skin feel very soft, and it also has very good smell.
yadira v.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this body wash. It leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh! It's perfect for sensitive skin, as well.
Angela C.
Mabank
Smells great and leaves me feeling clean.i use every time I shower. I would most definitely recommend this product.
It has such a creamy texture and made my skin feel amazing after using it, it was really good for my sensitive skin
I love they way it feels on my skin. I don't get out of the shower feeling tight or sticky like some soap products.
Caitlin M.
Hilliard, OH
This makes my skin feel really soft! I love pretty much all dove products! I can't wait to buy more! Thanks dove!!
Heaven M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this dove body soap! Keeps my skin so silky soft!! I buy it often , even my boyfriend uses it and loves it.
Karla A.
Victorville, CA
Dove body wash loveeeee them, they always smell good. and the moisturize my skin nicely !
this is good for dry skin
Lindsey J.
Janesville, WI
My favorite body wash. Its so moisturizing and creamy. So many different scents and types. Always get it at target.
fazeela c.
Dove deep Moisture Body wash in my honest opinion has reactions to my skin. Sorry guys but thats my honest review.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.