BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kayla H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this it makes my skin so soft and feels good. Dove is the only body wash I will use because my skin gets itchy if it has a scent to it
Jenai P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this body wash only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because of the price. I really like how it smells and how it feels on my body.
Stacy P.
Crescent City, CA
I like to use during the cold winter months to keep my skin soft and moisturized. It doesn't leave a film on my skin and smells really nice.
Kimberly H.
Mount Pleasant, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells great makes my skin feel amazingly soft all day. skin feels moistured and smooth . You don't have to use alot a little goes a long way
Molly W.
Marietta
Love this product! It makes my skin super soft and touchable! I would definitely recommend it! It is a little high but so worth it’s quality!
Lindsay C.
Mokena, IL
This product is great for my dry skin. My skins feels so moisturized and refreshed after using it everyday! I also love the energizing scent!
Tammy L.
Enola
I like the cream. This makes your body soft. Doesn't leave a scent. That way you can still use perfume or body sprays. It's very affordable.
Brittany C.
I love this body wash! I add this to my daily dove regimen in the shower and I feel oh so clean no residue no oily feeling later no pimples.
A C.
Knoxville, TN
Smells great! Leaves skin feeling soft and supple! I like the amont of lather and how it feels as you it. You can feel it working right away.
Brenda H.
Eureka, CA
I've been using this body wash for ages. It's probably my favorite body wash because it leaves my skin soo clean and moisturized every time.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.