BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

hashley a.
miami, FL
This cream has a fairly light texture and is absorbed quickly in the skin making it perfect for moisturizing my skin in the summer
Maryssa T.
Ringgold, GA
My ALL TIME favorite body wash ever!! I've used for over 8 years now. My skin is always so soft and smooth and the smell is great!
Mariah Shiane L.
Shelbyville, TN
It does what it says it's gonna do. Cheap , very moisturizing and smells good. Would recommend it to anyone with dry skin like me.
Alana H.
Jacksonville
I love this body wash it smells so good as your washing and after your done and once your done washing it leaves your skin so soft
Rahni M.
McKinney , Tx
My dry skin loves the sensitive formula, works well for face also
Tamalea T.
PRATTVILLE, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite body wash of all times! I can go without it. Nothing compares and it doesn't have the heavy scent...fresh and clean!!!
Jesika L.
Vilonia, AR
This is my absolute favorite body wash! I smell so clean even the next day! I love how soft a thick it is! Makes my skin very soft
Ana A.
El Paso, TX
My absolute favorite!! I prefer the bar soap more than the body wash though. I love using it for my face to wash morning and night.
Chanon F.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is great. The smell is so clean. It doesn't leave a soapy residue. The cost is good as well. I would for sure recommend.
Leah C.
Bluffdale, UT
I LOVE Dove body wash. My skin feels so clean and soft. I get compliments on how soft my skin is all the time! It even looks glowy
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.