BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Krishawna H.
Baltimore, MD
Only body wash I've been using. It leaves skin soft and moisturized. It has a nice scent and is really worth the buy.
Celina S.
I love Dove! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft! You can get it at most drugstores or Walmart. Last along time.
Mandy L.
Great product! Wouldn't use any other body wash. Keeps your skin feeling moisturized all day without feeling greasy.
Nadeya P.
This body wash is very creamy and makes my body feel as smooth as a baby's butt. I refuse to use any other body wash!
Arya T.
Sanford, FL
It's really good. It smells really good, and it also makes the skin feel very soft, and it also has very good smell.
Victoria H.
Johnson City, TN
This is a must for anyone! So moisturizing and smells great! Oh, and its cheap.Your skin will definitely thank you !
Amy S.
Cartwright, OK
I love the smooth feeling i have all over my body when I'm finished showering. It leaves me feeling relaxed and soft.
Kandy T.
Gilmer
Love this body wash!! Makes my skin so soft! Would definitely use it again. Usually buy all my products at Wal-Mart.
Stefanie M.
Staunton, VA
This feels great going on the skin. I felt clean without feeling like I had stripped my skin. The scent was fabulous.
Emilie F.
Tulsa
This soap is one of my favorites. The price is right and I love the scent! It does moisturize but it is a tad greasy!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.