BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Diana R.
New Hyde Park, NY
Pros: the smell is amazing! It leaves my skin feeling soft, moisturized, and clean. Cons: I don't think there are any!
Samanta V.
Cottage Grove, OR
Currently use this product at home and have been using for the last few years. smells great and my skin is always soft
Amanda G.
This product might work for other people but it didnt work for me. It left me with a layer on my skin that felt slimy!
Joi S.
Los Angeles, CA
This body wash is the best......it really does help your skin to feel smooth after the first use. highly recommend!!!!!
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this body wash smells so good and it really is so long lasting on me. I smell good the whole day!! I just love it!
swati s.
Redmond, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very gentle on skin.almost like a baby body wash as it softens the skin and i love the very light fragrance it leaves .
Nina M.
Great smell keeps skin miosterized! My boyfriend goes thru these like water lol he loves this body wash! Great product
Lisa P.
West New York, NJ
I love that the body wash is so thick and creamy. It lathers well and moisturizes my skin. Smells great too! I love it.
Jac F.
Papillion, NE
I use this body wash I the scent pair and I love it! It's so nice and my body is really dry but it helps moisturize it!
Tracy N.
Garden Grove
I have been using this Dove body wash for 2 months now and really love it. It have made my skin really soft and smooth.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.