BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Angelica P.
Lynn, MA
I love this! Smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling smooth and very hydrated, and this is very gentle on the skin. The smell too!
Shan L.
Waldorf, MD
It's all I use and I buy it by the bulk. The scented and the sensitive skin one. I have a few favorites and have a few I want to try.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
This body wash is amazing I use it for my babies since they have eczema and it works wonders on they're dry skin I absolutely love it
Marie H.
Dania Beach
I have real dry skin. My Dermatologist suggested this product and my dry skin patches and all over skin dryness has improved greatly.
Nicole S.
Waterford, MI
This is a great quick body wash for the price. Good for Dry Skin!
Stacey F.
Tullahoma
A little bit heavy. Hard to rinse off the skin and seems to leave my skin a little oily and feeling like I have a coating on my skin
Cheyenne P.
Tellico Plns, TN
Makes me feel wonderful and clean and no dry skin when I come out of the shower. Just a dime size in your hand and you're ready to go
carol c.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love the Dove body wash! Always leaves me feeling extremely fresh and clean. Lathers up great and makes me feel all silky afterwards!
Elsie M.
I dont like liquid body wash much. But I love how thick this soap is and it last all day long. On a rag or sponge and I'm good to go
Kiara B.
This product is great. It does moisture the skin after using it for awhile. I've been using it for years I've had no issues with it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.