BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Margarita A.
This is just like the bar.
Love how refreshing it leaves my body.
Differnet scents aswell.
You can find it anywhere !
Sharon W.
Henderson, TX
Love this body wash it great for dry skin and keep your skin smooth and looking wonderful. I recommen it tk everyone.
Holly W.
Berlin, NJ
Dove is my favorite body wash in the world. Washes off clean while moisturizing my skin. Doesn't have a harsh scent.
Chelsea C.
Lockhart, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this brand that I have a good size stockpile of it! And I plan it make it an even bigger stockpile!
Heather H.
I love Dove body wash lathers well smells great and dove makes the body soft and its gentle for different skin types
Jazzy S.
Dove is a great product I have been using forde years . I recommend using it if you want a good long lasting scent .
Emilie F.
Tulsa
This soap is one of my favorites. The price is right and I love the scent! It does moisturize but it is a tad greasy!
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Me encanta este crema hidratante de dove, deja la piel sueve y muy hidratada. Y su olor muy agradable. Lo recomiendo!
Susie J.
Comer
Dove is amazing. I always use this product for not only me but my family. We always have soft skin and smell amazing.
Eliza D.
I liked this body wash a lot but had to stop using it. For some reason I am allergic to processed body wash and soap.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.