BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Stephanie E.
My daily shower gel! It's so moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling great. It's wonderful on my sensitive skin and the smell is great!
janna a.
The truth is that I love it. I have a problem and it is the skin of me dry too and this product helps me a lot and skin feels hydrated.
Elisa M.
Watsonville, CA
Dove is my favorite especially the cucumber scent! Leaves my skin soft n smelling great. Super gentle on skin& I purchased it at target
Hannah A.
I like this body wash because it is really good for dry skin and it has a nice calm smell to it but I don't like the texture very much
Taylor H.
Terre Haute, IN
I love dove soaps and deodorant. Haven't tried the body wash but would love to. I like the Olay orchid because the smell lasts all day.
Nurys C.
doral, FL
I really love this body wash. It makes my skin look perfectly soft and smooth. I recently buy it at the supermarket and smells great :)
Shannon R.
Redding, CA
Very luxurious feeling, nothing compares to Dove! This is by far their creamiest soap and it makes you feel soft hours after showering
geneva p.
Philadelphia, PA
ILove  dove deep moisturizing feels so good on your skin it makes your skin feels so soft and the smell of it smells so awesome...
angel t.
Keizer, OR
i purchase this body wash twice a month,its my faveorite! i am a big fan of dove and their body washes and this is my number 1 brand.
Ashley L.
Wyncote, PA
Love this product, I have the cucumber scent! Smells so good! Leaves my skin feeling smooth, but also clean! I would 100% recommend !
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.