BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jocelyn A.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is one of the best one I loved. I just like how it leave me so relax yes relax lol that might sound alittle weird haha but I recommend this one
Andrew C.
Fort Worth, TX
It is a great moisturizing body wash. I love using it because it makes me feel like I'm hydrating my skin while I'm cleaning it and I love the smell.
Tina H.
Rochester, MN
Works great. Skin doesn't feel dry after showering. This does not make my skin scaly or itchy. I have sensitive skin and this bodywash is excellent.
Veronica M.
Humble, TX
My kids have dry skin and eczema, using the sensitive skin formula in this brand is really good for their skin. Havent seen a break out since using!
Shoba R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this body wash for me and my son for over four years now, it's simply the best for dry skin, esp great on my son's sensitive skin!
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
like that it is from dove and it has a refreshing scent on yur skin when you use it in the shower really good and a good price for the amount you get
Robin S.
Tampa, FL
for sensitive skin. It keeps me feeling fresh and clean all day. I buy it at my local drug store and make sure I always have an extra bottle in stock
Patricia R.
Perris, CA
Works great for dry skin. Having a medical condition that causes my skin to get dry I am always looking for something that keeps moisture in my skin.
Sarita E.
Denver, CO
Smells so good and leaves me feeling clean all day. It lathers really nice and you only have to use a little bit so the bottle last me quite a while.
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
I love love love the way dove makes my skin feel.
I can tell a difference when I use this and other body washes. Dove is a lot softer on my skin too.

Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.