BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Dove body wash is without a doubt my favorite body wash! All of the different scents always smell amazing and they make my skin so soft and clean.
👑Cali q.
Turlock, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this stuff body wash it hiding moisture and since my body and it leaves it feeling super super soft highly recommended for this winter season
Sarah M.
Rome, GA
I love that I've seen improvement in my skin with repeated use of this product. It smells really good plus a little of the product goes a long way.
Emily C.
Elmhurst, NY
Dove Body Washes are so affordable for what they do. They leave my skin silky smooth and I don't even need to apply body butter or lotion anymore.
Brendalis L.
Lakeland, FL
If i could give it 10 stars i will the one and only soap i use for my family i have tried all scents. Specially for my kids its great for the skin.
Arlene M.
Avondale, AZ
I just recently bought this body wash and i love the smell of it plus it doesn't leave my skin feeling like rubber, its super rich and not expensive
Char S.
Roscoe, IL
I recently began using Dove body wash in place of my bar soap. I am hooked! Unlike bar soap, it leave my skin feeling so silky and soft. I love it!
Xenia M.
madison
Very good soap! Doesn’t leave sticky feeling it’s the only brand I use and the moisture one is nice b/c it’s soft on the skin and leaves it smooth
Amy F.
Lockport, LA
Honestly Dove is one of my favorite brands. I love their deodorants and body washes. This leaves me feeling refreshed and clean with lovely scents.
Kathryn E.
Grand Rapids, MN
Fantastic product! The entire line smells amazing and it always leaves my skin really soft and moisturized. Also, one bottle lasts me a long time.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.