BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

🦇🕸🎃 P.
Winder, GA
The product smells great but it keeps my skin still feeling dry. The price is fine for the value of the product and bought it at target .
Julie C.
This stuff is amazing. I absolutely love the smell. This body wash is perfect for a pamper night when you are wanting to treat yourself.
Madelyn G.
My boyfriend loves this. I love that it has a great lather and it leaves your skin feeling clean it's also low fragrance which is good.
Saemyi L.
Dove is a good brand for sensitive skin. It's not too fragrant or harsh. And i feel squeeky clean after using it. It foams up well too.
Jennifer R.
Belchertown
I really love the smell of dove. I grew up using dove soap. I love the shower gel and bath soap. I always have soft skin when I use it.
jiwani c.
Fort Polk, LA
My first body wash whe I arrive here in Us during winter. Just perfect for the season. It moisturize my skin and keeps it from drying.
janna a.
The truth is that I love it. I have a problem and it is the skin of me dry too and this product helps me a lot and skin feels hydrated.
Danielle T.
Allendale, MI
I love Doce bodywash. Leaves my skin feeling moisturized and has a really nice smell to it. It's also very gentle on my sensitive skin.
Tiara H.
tyler, TX
One of the few body washes id actually buy. its a great moisturizer
Ericka Lynn A.
Austin, IN
Dove has to be one of my favorite products of all time. It makes my skin super smooth. Such a great buy. And there's different smells!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.