BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Aimee K.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I love this body wash. It always make my skin feel smooth as a baby's bottom and I never look dried out.. Even brings out the colors in my tats.
Michelle T.
Recommend for daily use. Smells wonderful. Makes the skin so soft . Doesn't take a lot to make a lather and bottle is a good size for the price.
Kathleen  G.
Best body wash ! i have really dry skin all year long and this helps with moisturizing my skin. Would definitely recommend for every type of skin
Mallory Y.
jonesboro
5++ stars. This is literally the only body wash I use and will forever use! Dove's body wash smells good and leaves my skin feeling moisturized!
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
I love this product, especially during the Winter. It really does moisturize after one use. I love the light clean scent of the original formula.
Katherine Z.
Grand rapids
Gentle, Makes skin feel smooth even without the use of lotion straight out of the shower! Smells amazing & would definitely keep using. Love it!
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is an okay body wash. It smells great and cleans my skin, however, it did not moisturize my skin and make it softer like it was suppose to.
Ashley B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the fresh clean smell it leaves on your body. Not to mention the softness it brings to your skin. It's an absoult must have in my shower.
Mariter S.
Seattle, WA
My only body wash that i use since the very beginning when is started using body wash instead of soap. my skin feels so smooth and feeling fresh
Kristen O.
Albuquerque , NM
I love taking my own soaps when I travel. I have sensitive skin. This travel size lasts me well over a week and it leaves my skin soft and clean.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.