BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Janett O.
N Highlands, CA
I was a soft as a babies bottom with this ! I loved that the scent was mild and I even used it on my dog when I ran out his dog soap lol
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
Dove makes excellent body wash that smells great and provides moisture to my dry skin. It's very affordable and can be purchased anywhere
Taijoura T.
This is a great product. I would definitely recommend his product to others. It has a nice scent that leaves you fresh and feeling great!
Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
Smells so good & gives my skin so much moisture I don't even bother moisturizing after my shower! I wish I would have found this sooner!
Tanya A.
A personal favorite. My skin usually feels clean, but not over dried. It is actually moisturizing. You can find this product everywhere.
Kelsey A.
One of best body washes!! It smells so freaken good, leaves the skin soft and smooth. Used for a couple months now and had no regrets :)
kathy j.
I simply love this!!!! It leaves u smelling great, makes your skin very soft. Gentle on sensitive skin, i have really bad sensitive skin.
🦇🕸🎃 P.
Winder, GA
The product smells great but it keeps my skin still feeling dry. The price is fine for the value of the product and bought it at target .
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
My entire family from my 2 year old to my husband and myself use this dove body wash and we love it !! We use the sensitive skin version
Julie C.
This stuff is amazing. I absolutely love the smell. This body wash is perfect for a pamper night when you are wanting to treat yourself.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.