BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

karla r.
Howard Beach, NY
I love this body wash! its just so refreshing! the scents are really nice and you feel really clean after the shower.
Yarimar T.
Louisville, KY
One of my favorite! It smells so nice and it makes my skin feels very clean and soft. It is very gentle on the skin.
Nicole F.
KYLE, TX
I've tried a lot of soaps but dove's soap is the only soap that doesn't brake me out and leaves my face super soft.
Kait H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a really great product! It works so well and is a good price for what you’re getting! My favorite of all time
Alyssa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Amazing smell and it makes my skin feel so soft. Has a rich lather and the scent stays on you for a good while after.
Diana G.
Panorama City, CA
I really like this because it's a big size and it lasts a long time. Its moisturizing and smells really good as well
Deandrea H.
Diberville, MS
I love it especially on the most sensitive areas of my body. It does wonders for my body and keeps my skin so smooth
Jamie B.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this body wash, definitely my go to. My skin feels refreshed when I get out of the shower and I love the smell.
Kitzen P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What a great way to wake up... love the lemon verbena..... and the clean feeling. Never can go wrong with this line!
Najila K.
I love this body wash. It's very moisturizing. I don't feel the need to use lotion after showering with this product.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.