BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Leonor L.
Me encanta el Dove te deja la piel suave y huele fresco y te dura casi todo el dia de oler fresco lo uso todos los dĂ­as
Missy F.
Batavia, IL
I have extremely sensitive skin and during the winter months I will buy this body wash to help keep the dry skin at bay
Diana R.
New Hyde Park, NY
Pros: the smell is amazing! It leaves my skin feeling soft, moisturized, and clean. Cons: I don't think there are any!
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is really awesome. I use this everyday on my skin. I hope you go out and buy it. Dove is the best product.
Amanda G.
This product might work for other people but it didnt work for me. It left me with a layer on my skin that felt slimy!
Lauren A.
Dove body wash is my absolute favorite! It smells great and it is super moisturizing! I love how it makes my skin feel!
Jac F.
Papillion, NE
I use this body wash I the scent pair and I love it! It's so nice and my body is really dry but it helps moisturize it!
Samanta V.
Cottage Grove, OR
Currently use this product at home and have been using for the last few years. smells great and my skin is always soft
Tori C.
I love this because it really moistrizes my skin and get a deep condition it is gentle no exfoliating beads , i love it
swati s.
Redmond , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very gentle on skin.almost like a baby body wash as it softens the skin and i love the very light fragrance it leaves .
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.