BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Amanda T.
Scott Twp, PA
I really love Dove's body washes. They always feel like they actually clean your skin and don't leave behind residue.
Kaylee H.
Union Bridge, MD
Mmhhmm I love this. Plus the bottle is huge and lasts a long time, especially since I share it with three other girls
Eleyse M.
It's smell is a little too strong in my opinion. Otherwise its incredibly moisturizing and overall a great product.
Kandy T.
Gilmer
Love this body wash!! Makes my skin so soft! Would definitely use it again. Usually buy all my products at Wal-Mart.
Almeisha P.
Its the perfect wash to provide that moisture our skins needs, but I wish Dove came with the same product but natural
Madelyn T.
NEWARK, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my absolute favorite body wash. I love love love how my skin feels immediately after. My skin never feels dry
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
Its a lot better than caress..
more moisturizing in the shower and after you get out :)
i love the soft scent too..
Angela P.
Harvard, IL
This is an amazing product! man i love this, it's very affordable & works super great! it for sure does last as well!
Nicole F.
KYLE, TX
I've tried a lot of soaps but dove's soap is the only soap that doesn't brake me out and leaves my face super soft.
Anika H.
Lawrenceville , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Best body wash. Makes your skin feel so soft. Not cost effective but worth it. Love the way it makes your skin feel.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.