BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Amanda B.
Roslyn Heights, NY
I have sensitive dry skin, and this is just the best stuff for that. It smells great and really hydrates my skin. Not irritating at all either!
Leslie M.
Harmony
I love doves products brings moisture to my skin and doesn't leave it flaky or with a soapy coat on top another plus is it always smells amazing
Supriya Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love their body washes .Mild scent and very effective. I love their exfoliate body washes .Very good for winters but very difficult to find them
Jannette B.
Portland, OR
Absolutely love this product. It leaves my skin soft and smooth, it doesn't have a super strong scent which I love. It's super gentle on my skin.
Divina R.
Bixby
My all time favorite body wash. Love that it's not a girly scent so both me and my husband can use it and I don't have to buy two separate kinds
Maddie W.
I truly love the smell of this product. Semi long lasting and very gentle to the skin. A little product always seems to go longer than expected.
Kathleen  G.
Best body wash ! i have really dry skin all year long and this helps with moisturizing my skin. Would definitely recommend for every type of skin
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I enjoyed using this body wash. It kept me feeling very moisturized and relaxed. It also smelled so good and the bottle last me a very long time.
Abby W.
ADAIRSVILLE
I really like this dove deep moisturizing body wash, the only thing I don't like is how chunky it is, other than that it smells and works great!
Helen N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product smells amazing and it's awesome! Using a loofa with this lathers up really well and cleans you very well. Leaves your skin so smooth
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.