BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kristine K.
Madison, WI
Always leaves my skin soft. I have sensitive skin so i have to be mindful of the soaps and lotions i use. But this one never disappoints
Von W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Body wash is awesome! By far my favorite most used body wash. Leaves my skin well moisturized and smooth upon getting out of the shower.
Taijoura T.
This is a great product. I would definitely recommend his product to others. It has a nice scent that leaves you fresh and feeling great!
Diego G.
I love this brand because it always leaves me moisturized and I always smell nice and clean and always fell good knowing that I am clean.
Loralea T.
conroe , TX
I love the way I feel after using this soap. Nice and soft. I do wish the smell was a little more fragrant. But everyone is different :)
stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Best stuff to shave with hands down!! I love the way it moisturizers and never makes me breakout. The only thing I dislike is the smell.
Juana V.
kennett sq
This is the only body wash I will shower with it make you smell so good leave your skin so soft and it dose cost no more then 5 something
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
My entire family from my 2 year old to my husband and myself use this dove body wash and we love it !! We use the sensitive skin version
Leilani A.
Chino, CA
My absolute favorite body wash. Smells so good leaves body and skin smooth silky and so soft. Would definitely recommend this body wash.
Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
Smells so good & gives my skin so much moisture I don't even bother moisturizing after my shower! I wish I would have found this sooner!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.