BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Danbi Y.
Amarillo, TX
My skin always feels nice after using this. I always seem to go back to this body wash after a while but it really is super gentle and nourishing.
Stephanie E.
Mesa, AZ
I've used a few diffent dove body washes, and they all work so well. No matter which one, you always smell the signature dove scent, and I love it!
Amanda F.
I love how soft this makes my skin. Its hard to find a body wash that really moisturizes and this does. I will definitely be buying another bottle.
Lauren G.
This product sometimes leaves my skin feeling greasy. Very disappointed by this product. One pro is the long-lasting fragrance. Wouldn't recommend.
Kristin J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I usually use dove soaps and I got this in a subscription box and it really leaves your skin smooth after you shower and not to strong of a scent.
Peggy S.
Dove body wash is my main go to product . by far my favorite of all body washes. I prefer the scented ones . these leave your skin feeling amazing
Sharmaine O.
Brooklyn, NY
Dove body wash is a good product. It leaves my skin soft and clean, and there aren't a lot of chemicals that could potentially harm my skin it it.
Sarah G.
Dunn, NC
Really loved this body wash it left my skin feeling nice and moisturizers after which is really important for when it dries out during the winter.
Callie C.
Hilliard, OH
This body wash leaves my skin feeling smooth, clean, and hydrated. It doesn't make my skin dry or tight, and it's really inexpensive for the size.
Haley L.
This body wash is a staple in my shower so I buy them in bulk. I love using it to shave and wash my body. It lasts a long time and smells wonderful
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.