BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Judy G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Feels like your skin is drinking it! Absolutely luscious, but not not greasy or oily. Skin is soft and almost creamy!
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Me encanta este crema hidratante de dove, deja la piel sueve y muy hidratada. Y su olor muy agradable. Lo recomiendo!
Erica L.
Louisville, OH
Only needed to put it on once and my skin was nice and soft for hours. Feels like silk on your hands. Great product.
Celina S.
I love Dove! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft! You can get it at most drugstores or Walmart. Last along time.
Olivia R.
Yesssssssssss. I love these. They are fantastic and cheap and When my legs are super dry I use them as shaving cream.
Yarimar T.
Louisville, KY
One of my favorite! It smells so nice and it makes my skin feels very clean and soft. It is very gentle on the skin.
Andrea V.
Kingwood, TX
Nice clean smell. I can feel my skin is more moisturized even in the shower & after I get out. My husband even lives
Anika H.
Lawrenceville , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Best body wash. Makes your skin feel so soft. Not cost effective but worth it. Love the way it makes your skin feel.
Cayla N.
My go to body wash. The formula is rich, so a little goes a long way. Love the light scent, and it lathers very well
jalauna l.
MCKINNEY
I fell like this product works for everyones skin tone and more people should try this and love it. Also Smells nice
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.