BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kristine K.
Madison, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Always leaves my skin soft. I have sensitive skin so i have to be mindful of the soaps and lotions i use. But this one never disappoints
Diego G.
I love this brand because it always leaves me moisturized and I always smell nice and clean and always fell good knowing that I am clean.
Leilani A.
Chino, CA
My absolute favorite body wash. Smells so good leaves body and skin smooth silky and so soft. Would definitely recommend this body wash.
stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Best stuff to shave with hands down!! I love the way it moisturizers and never makes me breakout. The only thing I dislike is the smell.
Loralea T.
conroe , TX
I love the way I feel after using this soap. Nice and soft. I do wish the smell was a little more fragrant. But everyone is different :)
Caroline M.
One of the most amazing body washes I've ever tried. It's so thick and creamy that it feels like you're washing your body with a lotion.
Janett O.
N Highlands, CA
I was a soft as a babies bottom with this ! I loved that the scent was mild and I even used it on my dog when I ran out his dog soap lol
Tanya A.
A personal favorite. My skin usually feels clean, but not over dried. It is actually moisturizing. You can find this product everywhere.
Juana V.
kennett sq
This is the only body wash I will shower with it make you smell so good leave your skin so soft and it dose cost no more then 5 something
kathy j.
I simply love this!!!! It leaves u smelling great, makes your skin very soft. Gentle on sensitive skin, i have really bad sensitive skin.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.