BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Renee P.
Minneapolis, MN
Great for shaving, very moisturizing, and a lovely collection of scents! I always have a bottle of this stuff on hand!
Ella P.
Like all Dove products this is ubberly hidrating. I love the smell and the way my skin feels truly after just one wash.
Lisa P.
West New York, NJ
I love that the body wash is so thick and creamy. It lathers well and moisturizes my skin. Smells great too! I love it.
Gestrudy V.
I love dove , i really love because their body wash smell fantastic and it feels good too, i always buy dove body wash
Crystal B.
San Diego, CA
Love all the choices this body was has! Always makes my body feel amazing and hubby thinks I smell great all the time!
Jennifer S.
Crown Point, IN
Very good product. It's a very good body wash/ moisture. It leaves skin really good(feels likes baby's bottom - no lie)
Desirie M.
Warr Acres, OK
Love the smell of this body wash. It leaves my skin feeling soft. I won't use anything else! Dove doesn't disappoint.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
This smells so so good and leaves me feeling oh so clean! I have used many different scents and this is one of my favs!
Katherine F.
Tucson, AZ
I have really dry skin, and this moisturizes my skin so well that I don't need to apply lotion every day. It's 2-in-1!
patricia m.
I love this stuff! It moisterizes and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. My favorite is the cucumber scented one.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.