BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Natalie M.
West Chester , PA
Love this body wash. You can get a deep rich lather with just a quarter size amount. It smells amazing and feels super fresh and moisturizing
Chikaya C.
Montgomery, AL
Literally the best body wash! I have sensitive skin and Bacne and it doesn’t irritate my skin. It’s my everyday body wash. Extremely gentle.
Latisha C.
Grovetown
Love , Love this product. I found dove to be very moisturizing and leaves my body with a clean feeling. I highly recommend this product.
Angelica G.
Visalia, CA
I like this body wash, I've used the soap bars before but prefer it as a body wash. Great lather, nice scent, good price. Yes I recommend it.
Jordan D.
I love this body wash! It doesn't dry out my skin and it feels awesome. It doesn't leave a film and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.
jessica M.
This smell.is great and.I love.how.fresh and.softy skin is after.I use it. I like.that it doesn't leave a.residue only.skin.after using.it.
Hemali P.
Atlanta
I have sensitive skin. This moisturizes well, does not leave my skin too dry or too oily. you don't have to use a lot. highly recommend it
Kirsten T.
SAN Antonio , TX
Love this body wash. The only reason I am giving it a 4 is because of the price. It does last over a month and is great for sensitive skin.
Emily H.
I wouldn't say the commercials are completely true it does make my skin feel tight after using it but overall it makes me feel really clean
Alyssa B.
Binghamton
This will leave your body so soft , for me during the summer my knees get dry but since ive been using this stuff my knees have been great
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.