BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I enjoyed using this body wash. It kept me feeling very moisturized and relaxed. It also smelled so good and the bottle last me a very long time.
Sam M.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the smell and how my skin feels after . Doesn't leave a film on skin. Much better than other brands I have used and a little goes a long way
Leslie M.
Harmony
I love doves products brings moisture to my skin and doesn't leave it flaky or with a soapy coat on top another plus is it always smells amazing
kala a.
Kent City, MI
This is my daily user. It's affordable and super later and feels gentle on skin. It just seems smoother than other department store body washes.
Divina R.
Bixby
My all time favorite body wash. Love that it's not a girly scent so both me and my husband can use it and I don't have to buy two separate kinds
Alexis M.
Bronx, NY
This is always my go to product when my skin feels super dry. I tend to dry up in the winter and this helps to keep my skin moisturized and soft.
Kayla L.
Brodhead, KY
I love this body wash. Other body washes can really dry out my skin and cause me to itch. This body wash leaves my skin moisturized and so soft.
Liz A.
Pocatello, ID
Very simple body wash. It has that classic dove smell, which I am not too fond of. But this leaves your skin hydrated and clean, I like it a lot!
Carey F.
Delicate on the skin and refreshing. Unlike some bath products, the cap is also always easy to open no matter how wet and brittle your nails are.
Supriya Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love their body washes .Mild scent and very effective. I love their exfoliate body washes .Very good for winters but very difficult to find them
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.