BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Amanda A.
Millport, NY
I love this body wash. It's great for dry sensitive skin. It doesn't leave your skin looking flaky or dry; leaves them feeling silky smooth.
Ashli P.
Thackerville, OK
Love this stuff!!!! Really good for sensitive skin and amazing for dry skin. Very gentle but cleans great and leaves skin really soft.
Emma B.
This soap is great! I love how my skin feels after I use it. My dad used to buy it from Sam's, which if you buy it there it will be in bulk.
Bethany G.
New Milford, CT
The actual product is great, but it smells a little too "clean linen" for my tastes. Which is a general problem that I find I have with dove.
Tabitha C.
Rockwood, TN
Dove is my top brand of choice I always feel clean n fresh n sooooooo soft after using dove 😍😍😍 I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Dakota C.
this leaves my skin feeling so soft yet clean. it comes in good proportion and lasts about 3 months depending how many people live with you.
Angelica G.
Visalia, CA
I like this body wash, I've used the soap bars before but prefer it as a body wash. Great lather, nice scent, good price. Yes I recommend it.
Simone M.
Pickerington
This is an overall fine product. Its a bit weak, I don't recommend using it unless you have dry skin, or you have already cleansed your skin.
Molly W.
Marietta
Love this product! It makes my skin super soft and touchable! I would definitely recommend it! It is a little high but so worth it’s quality!
Natalie M.
West Chester , PA
Love this body wash. You can get a deep rich lather with just a quarter size amount. It smells amazing and feels super fresh and moisturizing
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.