BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Stephanie H.
Westminster, CA
I liked this body wash. There is a slight scent, but it isn't offensive. It's gentle and when I step out of the shower, my skin doesn't feel dry.
Saba A.
Dearborn, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is becoming a holy grail for me. I am immensely in love with this product. Great price, Smells nice, and your skin feels amazing afterwards.
Dorothy N.
Westminster, CA
Dove body wash is so great! It is so moisturizing and it's not like any other body wash because it leaves you smelling great and the smell stays!
Myrna C.
Corpus Christi, TX
Works amazing, makes your body feel super soft!
And it smells amazing, if you like to have the smell last for a while also this product is great
Hannah G.
I absolutely love dove products. They are super smooth and leave your skin feeling fresh all day. Very effective and the price is right on point.
Kathleen  G.
Best body wash ! i have really dry skin all year long and this helps with moisturizing my skin. Would definitely recommend for every type of skin
Nicole s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Another great body wash. I love dove soaps . I always use body wash in shower . Great amount for the price , fresh clean scent. Highly reccomend
Jasmine M.
I use this in the shower everyday, it's my go to. I've been using it for years . Not only it's smells amazing but it leaves your skin very soft !
Amanda B.
Roslyn Heights, NY
I have sensitive dry skin, and this is just the best stuff for that. It smells great and really hydrates my skin. Not irritating at all either!
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
I love this product, especially during the Winter. It really does moisturize after one use. I love the light clean scent of the original formula.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.