BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Leonor L.
Me encanta el Dove te deja la piel suave y huele fresco y te dura casi todo el dia de oler fresco lo uso todos los días
Melinda R.
Fairdealing
Absolutely love this item. I have used dove for years and will continue to use this product. Makes my skin feel amazing
Amanda G.
This product might work for other people but it didnt work for me. It left me with a layer on my skin that felt slimy!
Jackie C.
Omg truly perfect, moisturize your skin. Great smell and great sensation of creamy after shower..super dupper product.
brittany d.
I like the smell. But i do not like the way it feels on my skin. It leaves a film residue but yet your skin still soft
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
This product is really awesome. I use this everyday on my skin. I hope you go out and buy it. Dove is the best product.
Destiny T.
I also really loved this product by dove Because it has a really great smell and overall had a great effect on my body
Morgan H.
Dollar Bay, MI
This body wash lathers up good, smells good, doesn't make my skin feeling dey. The bottle is big and lasts a long time
Isis A.
It really helps moisturize your body. Especially if you have dry skin. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this body wash smells so good and it really is so long lasting on me. I smell good the whole day!! I just love it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.