BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Regina L.
El Monte, CA
Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash does what it says it does. It cleans leaving my skin feel soft and smooth. I find that the texture resembles that of a lotion, but a little goes a long way with a loofa! It smells great too!
Carrie P.
I love this body wash for the winter months. It's so nice and creamy and super moisturizing. I don't need lotion afterwards when I use it. It has a great price point, a variety of scents and can be found literally everywhere.
Nayeli S.
Los Lunas, NM
I love this body wash! It leave my skin soft and moisturized! I lo e the way is smells too! There have been other body washes that i have tried but this one had been an essential in my routine. I don't even travel without it!
Antwanette J.
Paterson, NJ
I have very sensitive skin. If you don't want a soap product that dries out your skin and leaves it smooth and soft after every wash this is a great product to purchase. I would definitely recommend with people who has eczema
Alyx B.
bridgeport
This makes my skin soooo soft. I used it during the winter time at school and it totally transformed my skin. It felt nourished and moisturized after my showers. Was very gentle, not harsh at all. Absolutely would recommend!
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
Great body wash. It doesn't take very much at all to do your whole body so it lasts longer than the cheap body washes so it also makes it worth the extra few dollars compared to other body washes. This is all I will use now.
Joanna P.
Greensboro , NC
Great for winter skin! It's more expensive than some body washes, but spend the extra money if you get dry, cracked, scaly, red, itchy winter skin like I do. I try to stock up when I have coupons, and I'm always glad I did.
Yesenia E.
I have been using this for quite sometime, and I have to say I love it. Skin feels clean and soft. Love that my skin does not feel dry like other products nor does it make my skin oily l. This is just the perfect body wash.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
In the winter when my skin starts getting tight from the dry air and heat on constantly, this is my go to body wash. It's gentle on my skin but still leaves me feeling clean. It has a fresh scent but it isn't overpowering.
Arica G.
Hillsboro , OR
I love Dove products! High quality at an affordable price. And this body wash was right along with what I have come to expect from Dove. I felt like it really cleansed my skin well while leaving it soft and smelling good.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.