BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jessica D.
E Northport, NY
Love the scent and how soft my skin feels when I use it. A little goes a long way! I was used to using a large amount of body wash, but I quickly found out I didn't need to use so much - I actually had a difficult time rinsing it all off! I recently tried a new body wash but I'll be switching back to Dove.
Gabriella H.
Auburn Hills, MI
This is a nice body wash, it's creamy and gets a nice lather. It is moisturizing but not as much as I hoped for, but still a nice body wash. It doesn't have a strong scent which is nice and it isn't too expensive. I have purchased 3 or 4 bottles of this and I would definitely buy it again!
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Really great body wash smell really cleansing like soap wise really good value nice pricing I use every night when I shower I got this from a sample Walmart beauty box really recommend this so much really good
Destiny I.
Folcroft
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Five products are good.. although, I do not like the body soaps that much because I never felt clean. I felt smooth, I felt shiny, but never clean. I don't know how to explain it, but the body wash never made me feel washed. Bar soaps are the best at making you look and feel squeaky clean.
Tabitha H.
This product gave my skin a refreshing feel and had a great scent. I bought it from Walmart and it was very gentle on my skin. Some things that I noticed was that it created a lot of foam and I would really recommend it to some one who is looking for a product that will hydrate your skin.
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite body wash. No matter how many I try I always come back to Dove deep moisture. It has a great lather and doesn't take a lot so it lasts a long time. I always feel refreshes and clean after using this as well as having super soft skin!
Leonella P.
elizabeth, NJ
As someone who struggles with eczema I recommend this product highly for those who have the same issue. It leaves the skin feeling great and moisturized and is a little more affordable than the Aveeno products although those are the best when it comes to eczema! But overall great product
Celinda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using Dove body wash for years. The smell of it once it touches your skin and the texture is amazing once it's rubbed on. It makes your skin feel super moist. The good thing I've noticed about this body wash is that when you let it sit on your body while you're in the shower for like 5 min the smell will stay with you throughout the whole day.
Rachel R.
I keep this in rotation along with my other cleaner's & body washe's. This works to remove
Makeup quickly it even takes off most of Benefits
There real mascara I used there bar soap cooling
Cucumber it work just the same especially if you don't feel like doing the whole facial routine
Ka Yee L.
San Gabriel
I have repurchased this product for 3 times. It's so simple and it does it job in terms of cleaning and moisturizing. It is really affordable and the product is so good. And my boyfriend love it as well.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.