BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Michelle O.
I have sensitive skin and soaps and lotions from other brands cause me to itch. Dove makes my skin feel hydrated after using it. I prefer liquid over bar soap because i am not a fan of the sticky feeing after using it. So if you ever consider liquid soap use this. I always keep this soap on stock!
Kaylee L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this so much! Moisturizes my skin without the hassle of waiting for lotion to sink in! Light scent, I do prefer the unscented one but I do like how much more moisture this gives my skin! Super soft after one shower!
Natashia H.
I really like to use this in dry months to keep my skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. I wish that it had a scent but that's not too big a deal. It's very gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn't break me out.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I have used this for years. I love how thick and creamy it lathers up and my skin always feels super moisturized and clean. The scent is also this great comforting and clean fragrance that I personally cannot get enough of! No matter how many other bodywashes I try, I always come back to this one.
Morgan K.
Wilmington, NC
I've been using this body wash for a few months now. It has a wonderful simple clean smell - it's not the kind of body wash that would give you a headache after you shower. It also leaves my skin feeling super soft. It's great for my sensitive skin.
Melissa D.
Parsippany, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Best body wash ever! This stuff is so hydrating, I feel like it's almost like taking a milk bath for your entire body. It feels so luxurious on the skin, I love the deep hydration that it gives me. It even helps with the comfort after shaving. I would recommend this product, and I will repurchase!
Makayla B.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Does what it says, works good. Nothing crazy about the product though, just very hydrating body wash. Kind of feels like your using conditioner which is weird to me. Scent isn't that strong which is fine, but I like to smell what I used in the shower after I get out and this just doesn't do that.
Summer H.
I love all Dove products! This wash makes my skin feel so clean and so smooth. Moisturizes without feeling oily or leaving a residue. Smells so good and lathers up nicely. Would definitely recommend to others!
Chrishana B.
Carrollton, GA
This is my favorite body wash in the whole Dove product line. It leaves my skin feeling really hydrated and moisturized. I buy the big pump from Walmart for $8.47. I feel that price is very reasonable. I would highly recommend this product or even the line because Dove overall is a great choice.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love hoe soft this body wash makes my skin.  I like that it is mild and does not dry my skin out when I use it everyday-or sometimes twice per day when I am at the gym.  I find it has almost no scent, just the mild scent of the dove bars.  I also like that it is affordable.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.