BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sara A.
Sunnyvale, CA
Dove body wash has been a favorite of mine for ages! I keep going back to it again and again because it leaves my skin soft and smells wonderful! It's like a spa experience every time I use it. You don't need to use a ton and it lathers up your whole body. I really do wish they made the bottle easier to grip in the shower. I usually buy the bigger bottle and it's hard to get a good grip when my hands are wet.
Jessica B.
Warsaw, VA
By far my favorite body wash ever. I've tried almost every drugstore body wash and nothing compares. It's rich, creamy, and leaves my skin so soft. Doesn't dry my skin out, and the moisturizer is light and doesn't feel like it's weighing my skin down.
Monique K.
Everett, MA
My fav go to drug store body wash. this leaves my skin soo soft once I get out of the shower and it lasts all day.. I love the smell of it and that lasts as well it lathers up pretty quickly and once u rinse it you skin feels soo soft and smooth I use this every day in the shower and sometimes ill use the matching bar of soap as well for an extra clean.
Brook J.
Dudley, NC
CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS STUFF! I love this soap, I always feel super hydrated after this. I love the smell! It doesn't give that sticky feeling some soaps feel behind. I'm so bad at moisturizing so this really helps my skin feel great when I forget to put on lotion. A little bit of this soap goes a long way which I love so I'm not constantly running out of soap!
Dheevena R.
As with the entire Dove body wash line, this product is no different. It is extremely moisturizing and doesn't have a heavy scent that lingers after your shower. It has a gentle and creamy formula that lathers well in the shower with or without a loofah or bath sponge. I would buy this product again and recommend it to people suffering with dry skin.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay, THIS is one of my FAVORITE items EVER! I can't get enough of it. My legs tend to get SUPER DRY and after just one bath or shower with this miracle stuff, they instantly feel and look much more hydrated. The smell is the best part; I could smell this scent all day long! I won't be caught without a bottle of this in my shower or in my travel bag!
Brittany B.
I absolutely love this product. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated smelling fresh and feeling clean. It doesn't dry my skin out and it smells amazing. It's very gentle on your skin. It last a very long time and Dove body washes are actually all I buy.
Stephanie P.
Columbus, GA
I have tried a lot of different body washes but always seem to go back to Dove. I never let it fall out of my rotation. It doesn't feel filmy or drying and the scents for all of them are not overpowering. It's great on my dry skin. I would recommend this to those who are not looking for really loud perfume smells and who love products that are gentle
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm really impressed with this body wash! I recently stayed in an Air BnB that stocked this body wash and I was loving it. I didn't realize how smooth and clean it made my skin feel but I was impressed by how clean it made me feel all day. I enjoyed that it didn't have much scent and it is really thick! Definitely am looking forward to buying it myself.
LeAnn B.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
Have always used Dove body wash and this is my favorite! I will say that I only give it 4 stars bc I don't see a noticeable difference in my skins dryness, probably because I only use dove and don't have much to compare to. It does have a nice neutral scent and I would recommend it to anyone!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.