BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Amber E.
My favorite. I actually feel like my body is getting cleaned. When I use other products I have a drying feeling afterwards. Not with this one!
Parsa B.
This product is exactly how they mention it on the bottle. I get dry skin after washing my face or after a shower but this body wash is great.
Tatania R.
Racine
Left my skin so clean and soft. I love the smell to. I usually use this all the time if I buy any dove products. Good value and not that pricey
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
I am in LOVE with this body wash. It leaves your body so smooth. I even shave with it. It's definitely better that shaving cream! It's awesome
Noraspider B.
I absolutely love this body wash it makes my skin soft .... I would recommend this to anyone.. the price is great not to pricy ... descent ...
Jarissa E.
You just can't be mad at dove products. They do smooth skin and hydration best. I will never get other soap products. They just don't compare.
Magaret F.
Croydon, PA
Me encanta los productos de esta línea , es como si fueran creado todos sus producto pensando en suavidad; A mi me encantan yo no lo cambiooo!
Stacey R.
Tiffin, OH
This is the only brand of body was I use! I love it and it keeps my skin super smooth! I love all the scents as well! For sure give it a try!
Linda H.
I love the dove products with neutrim. Leaves my skin so soft and moisturized . Have used so many other products and consider this the best.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Love there body wash and what they Stan for , skin is left soft with no white residue and smooth and soft no ashy ness and smells really nice
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.