BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Lizzie G.
This is my go to body wash. It's perfect for my sensitive skin. It's moisturizers beautifully. It also smells great. I recommend this to everyone.
Joanna L.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best moisturizing body wash in the winter months when your skin is extra dry but also for the summer when you're showing your skin off.
Bailey C.
Fayetteville, AR
Great moisturizing affects, feels very clean, and smells great!. This bottle lasts forever, which is another plus. Very nice on my sensitive skin!
Alethea C.
Alpena, MI
I love the Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash! It's thick and makes my skin feel so smooth after a shower. No more winter prickly itchy skin!
Koko K.
Dove Beauty wash gives me a luxurious lather. I love the way that it makes my skin feel. I always buy this product in bulk so i highly recommend it
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is good for cleaning my body because it leaves it soft, however it is also good for washing my make up brushes! And it is not that expensive !
Leah L.
San Antonio, TX
Our water here is really hard so my skin was reacting to it by becoming very dry. His seemed to help quite a bit to cut down on my itchy dry skin.
taylor r.
Jeannette, PA
This is my favorite and most used body wash. I have sensitive skin when i shave my legs and it really moisturizes them and has such a clean scent.
Ryla B.
My favorite scent from this collection! Leaves your skin feeling super clean, light, soft, and smelling good for hours! Definitely worth the price!
Shayron S.
Hutchins, TX
This body wash is a little expensive, but I received some for Christmas and I got hooked on the smell and the way it made my skin feel afterwards.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.