BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

mo f.
Lauderhill , FL
Very moisturizing. Has a light fresh smell. It leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed. Always good to have around.
Cori S.
Galloway, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove is a great brand I love this body wash it really makes my skin soft and they have some of the best smelling soaps
Alicia J.
Prosser, WA
The smell of this is so refreshing and smooth. it will leave your skin to moisturized a nuritied with an amazing scent.
April R.
oregon , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was ok. Not really the Dove I'm used to. It felt heavy after rinsing. Price point was wonderful as always thought.
Racquel H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This product is amazing for my skin I have eczema so it really hydrate my skin leaving it moisturized soft and smooth.
Clarissa R.
Oceanside, CA
Makes my body feel so soft and the bottle will last me awhile. A little goes a long way. My number one body wash i use.
Emily W.
Mansfield, LA
Great, great, great product!!!!! Leaves skin feeling really soft and smells great. Affordable enough for anyone to use.
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT IT KEEPS MY SKIN SOFT AND VERY SMOOTH LIKE A BABY LOL. VERY GOOD STUFF
I HAVE A FEW BOTTLES OF THIS
Connie H.
Very moisturized. Highly recommended fire those people have dry skin like me. You wont feel the skin is dry after used.
Tia T.
Gary, IN
Great product! Always keeps my skin moisturized and soft. Great clean feeling and never affects my very sensitive skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.