BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
I can't say it enough. I love Dove body wash. No matter the scent I like them all and I love how moisturizing it is and how smooth leaves your skin.
Melanie N.
MASSILLON, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this product. It not only makes you feel clean, but it makes your body so soft!!! I love having the softest skin after using this.
Ka'Tyrian M.
Cedar Hill, TX
I love this body wash, it's one of my favorites. You don't need very much when you shower & it leaves your skin feeling really soft after only 1 use.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this as a shaving cream! It keeps my skin from getting irritated and helps hydrate my skin. It has a fresh clean scent but isn't overpowering.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
The hubby and kids buy this for me at Christmas every year I get Doves body washes because they know I use it daily in the shower. Perfect body wash
Monik L.
Greenwich
I love this product. It has a nice smell and leaves the skin very soft.Super recommend. He has an incredible result. All of my family use and enjoy!
Leanna R.
I love Dove body wash. It always leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. It's one of the best body washes out there! And it comes in great scents.
Shoba R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this body wash for me and my son for over four years now, it's simply the best for dry skin, esp great on my son's sensitive skin!
Kimberly H.
Monroe, LA
I like dove body wash because it leaves you feeling clean but smooth. It can be pricey but it is worth it, however it does live the shower slippery
Sarah G.
Saint Louis, MO
Each morning I use this and love the way my skin smells and feels afterwards. Even my fiance notices and that is saying something. Am I right Ladies?
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.