BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Bryana M.
Springfield, MA
Amazing body wash makes me feel sooooo goooood and amazing and moisture rich I will never buy anything different again
Melinda R.
Fairdealing
Absolutely love this item. I have used dove for years and will continue to use this product. Makes my skin feel amazing
Racquel H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This product is amazing for my skin I have eczema so it really hydrate my skin leaving it moisturized soft and smooth.
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash ! I use it every time I shower. It moisturizes the body well and smells amazing ! It's my go to !
Samanta V.
Cottage Grove, OR
Currently use this product at home and have been using for the last few years. smells great and my skin is always soft
Isis A.
It really helps moisturize your body. Especially if you have dry skin. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth.
LuLu W.
Simpsonville, SC
I have sensitive/dry skin, and surpringly this dove soap doesn't leave my skin dry and tight like the dove's bar soap.
Nadine G.
New York
This product is good and it's smooth and it moisturize well I can't use this due to my sensitive skin however it's good
Connie H.
Very moisturized. Highly recommended fire those people have dry skin like me. You wont feel the skin is dry after used.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this body wash smells so good and it really is so long lasting on me. I smell good the whole day!! I just love it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.