BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Stephanie P.
Universal City, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the way my skin feels after using this body wash it's not greasy at all yet hydrates so well I almost don't need lotion after the shower
laura M.
I absolutely love this product hands down it leaves my skin so smooth and solved a little bit goes on a lot small screen feels good in the skin
Dominique J.
Fort irwin, CA
I love this body wash it feels really great on my skin it smells really good and it makes my skin very soft I will be buying this product again
Valeria C.
Smells and leaves your skin feeling fresh and soft
Parsa B.
This product is exactly how they mention it on the bottle. I get dry skin after washing my face or after a shower but this body wash is great.
Allendra R.
Lewisville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
All time favorite. Moisturizes so well that I don't have to lotion as much. Loyal customer for life. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Hilliary E.
Atwater
Wellness Guru Expert
Their body wash did keep my skin hydrated when I first started using it but I feel like my skin got used to it after a while and got dry again
Genevieve N.
Levittown, PA
It doesn't leave your skin dry after a hot shower.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
I am in LOVE with this body wash. It leaves your body so smooth. I even shave with it. It's definitely better that shaving cream! It's awesome
Georganna G.
You can't go wrong with this classic. Good for my dry skin and the fragrance is soft and clean. My husband uses it too for the moisture effect.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.