BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Michelle L.
Omaha, NE
This was okay I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. Didn't feel like I was getting clean. Wish I would have picked up at exfoliating one.
stephanie c.
dallas
I personally like the liquid body was better than the bar cause the bar makes my skin feel so dry but the liquid one with lotion makes it so.soft .
deanna j.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash it's great for the whole family it has a great soft scent that is good for women or men. It is creamy and leaves skin soft.
Thuy L.
Atlanta, GA
This particular body wash is the only one I purchase, not only does it sticks to my skin really well but it makes me feel so clean and moisturized
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Lathers well and smells clean. Sometimes I wish it had stronger scent but I feel clean after I use this. I get at dollar General when I get coupons
Megan D.
Ortonville, MI
Dove is the only body wash I use. I have eczema & it's great on my skin. Doesn't dry it out or irritate skin. Leaves it feeling soft & moisturized.
Spirit A.
Saint George, GA
They all smell good! They work amazing on making you feel clean. They also leave a subtle hint of the smell on you after the shower. Which I like.
Sonia H.
I can not use any another body wash, I use to buy the beauty bars and started using the body wash a few years ago. This is a must have in my home.
Joanne H.
Downey, CA
This body wash is very creamy and moisturizing. great for winter!

smells fresh and clean. for the prize, you get a huge bottle. cant beat that!
Brendalis L.
Lakeland, FL
If i could give it 10 stars i will the one and only soap i use for my family i have tried all scents. Specially for my kids its great for the skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.