BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Veronica M.
Humble, TX
My kids have dry skin and eczema, using the sensitive skin formula in this brand is really good for their skin. Havent seen a break out since using!
ariatna o.
Phoenix, AZ
This si my favorite body wash, it leaves your skin fealing very hydrated and silky. I recommend it if you like to be moisturized all day. Good pricing
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite body wash! I love the clean scent of this body wash. It has a gentle formula and easy to rinse off. It let my skin clean and soft
Kourtni F.
Roseville, CA
I love this body wash! It was a life saver on my extra dry skin when I was pregnant. I continue to use it now. No harsh scent and super moisturizing.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Got for my dad he has dry skin and really bad on his feet with in a few weeks it was a lot better.He really liked it and smell is not over powering.
Alexis R.
Sunnyside, WA
Just the soap, this always leaves my body feeling soft. I use it on my babies sensitive skin as well and it doesn't harm. Never had a bad experience.
Taanya W.
My whole family uses this body wash. It's gentle and moisturizing. My husband had dry skin and this is the only body wash that helps that he's tried
Cassie G.
Vista, CA
I love the way this body wash feels. It super soft and it feels amazing. You feel light and airing after using it . It's super gentle and refreshing.
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is the perfect body wash to battle winter dry skin! I love it, it leaves my skin moisturized and feeling nice. I totally recommend it.
Morgan J.
This soap is really great for people with dry and sensitive skin, it's very hydrating. Even the scented versions of this soap is great at hydrating.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.