BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Arion R.
Atlanta
Feels really nice on the skin. Smells really nice. Is really good for the whole family. Makes your skin nice and soft.
Tia T.
Gary, IN
Great product! Always keeps my skin moisturized and soft. Great clean feeling and never affects my very sensitive skin.
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
This product is really awesome. I use this everyday on my skin. I hope you go out and buy it. Dove is the best product.
April R.
oregon , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was ok. Not really the Dove I'm used to. It felt heavy after rinsing. Price point was wonderful as always thought.
Destiny T.
I also really loved this product by dove Because it has a really great smell and overall had a great effect on my body
swati s.
Redmond , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very gentle on skin.almost like a baby body wash as it softens the skin and i love the very light fragrance it leaves .
Melinda R.
Fairdealing
Absolutely love this item. I have used dove for years and will continue to use this product. Makes my skin feel amazing
Bryana M.
Springfield, MA
Amazing body wash makes me feel sooooo goooood and amazing and moisture rich I will never buy anything different again
Jac F.
Papillion, NE
I use this body wash I the scent pair and I love it! It's so nice and my body is really dry but it helps moisturize it!
Yamilys B.
Doral, FL
This soap leaves my skin very soft and smooth the 1/4 of cream it contains makes the skin is very soft and moisturized
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.