BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Brittany S.
Redding , CA
Hubby loves this product. It just works! The price is totally reasonable, and it smells yummy too. Just a yes all around!
Jenelle T.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I don't use any other product to take a shower with! This literally leaves my body feeling super smooth and moisuturized!
jasmina k.
I love how dove smells, and how it makes my skin feel. I have sensitive skin, and it really helps to make my skin behave.
Jaynelle B.
This soap keeps you moisturized and gentle on your skin. Really makes a good lather. Got the big family size from Costco.
Alexandria A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Dove soap because they are perfect for a womens ph. i always keep this in my shower. also keeps my skin super soft
Lexi C.
Shreveport, LA
This one is a classic for me. It is my go to. I always grab for this one when I cant make up my mind about which to buy.
Courtney F.
Kalispell, MT
Thick consistency and lathers up nicely. I love the smell of this stuff and my skin always feels smooth after my shower!
Jaimee G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this body wash! It leaves my skin so soft! I highly recommend this body wash to anyone who wants soft skin
sarah c.
I love this the sent lasts forever which is good when you run around a lot like me it keeps you smelling fresh all day!!
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash. It keeps my skin soft and its gently on skin when applying. The price is good for a great product.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.