BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

kala a.
Kent City, MI
This is my daily user. It's affordable and super later and feels gentle on skin. It just seems smoother than other department store body washes.
Divina R.
Bixby
My all time favorite body wash. Love that it's not a girly scent so both me and my husband can use it and I don't have to buy two separate kinds
Myrna C.
Corpus Christi, TX
Works amazing, makes your body feel super soft!
And it smells amazing, if you like to have the smell last for a while also this product is great
Kayla L.
Brodhead, KY
I love this body wash. Other body washes can really dry out my skin and cause me to itch. This body wash leaves my skin moisturized and so soft.
Brittany J.
Newport, TN
This body wash is one of a kind and is amazing. Makes your skin feel so soft, and refreshing. Comes in a big bottle and is so good for your skin.
Mallory Y.
jonesboro
5++ stars. This is literally the only body wash I use and will forever use! Dove's body wash smells good and leaves my skin feeling moisturized!
Destiny F.
This is the only body wash I ever use it's so gentle on the skin and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry at all! I love love love this body wash
Katherine Z.
Grand rapids
Gentle, Makes skin feel smooth even without the use of lotion straight out of the shower! Smells amazing & would definitely keep using. Love it!
Serena S.
Modesto
My family love's dove body wash. It's a great price for a great product. I normally go to Walmart but I've seen it else where for cheap as well.
Sabrina C.
Sparks, NV
I love this body wash. It keeps me moisturized and leaves me feeling super clean. Its a good price too and it doesn't irritate mt sensitive skin
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.