BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Katherine F.
Tucson, AZ
I have really dry skin, and this moisturizes my skin so well that I don't need to apply lotion every day. It's 2-in-1!
mo f.
Lauderhill , FL
Very moisturizing. Has a light fresh smell. It leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed. Always good to have around.
Eric K.
This is the body wash for the winter! It really moisturizes and it feels smooth and soft. Rinses clean and smells nice!
Emily W.
Mansfield, LA
Great, great, great product!!!!! Leaves skin feeling really soft and smells great. Affordable enough for anyone to use.
Jennifer S.
Crown Point, IN
Very good product. It's a very good body wash/ moisture. It leaves skin really good(feels likes baby's bottom - no lie)
Racquel H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This product is amazing for my skin I have eczema so it really hydrate my skin leaving it moisturized soft and smooth.
Moria T.
Highland Spgs, VA
I've been using dove for years and it just smells so good and keep you so clean,. Even my kids now love dove as well..
Tracy N.
Garden Grove
I have been using this Dove body wash for 2 months now and really love it. It have made my skin really soft and smooth.
Kadee T.
Shelbyville, KY
I love my dove body wash! I use it daily and it leaves my skin soft and smells AWESOME! I would suggest it to everyone!
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT IT KEEPS MY SKIN SOFT AND VERY SMOOTH LIKE A BABY LOL. VERY GOOD STUFF
I HAVE A FEW BOTTLES OF THIS
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.