BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Divina R.
Bixby
My all time favorite body wash. Love that it's not a girly scent so both me and my husband can use it and I don't have to buy two separate kinds
Sabrina C.
Sparks, NV
I love this body wash. It keeps me moisturized and leaves me feeling super clean. Its a good price too and it doesn't irritate mt sensitive skin
Kayla L.
Brodhead, KY
I love this body wash. Other body washes can really dry out my skin and cause me to itch. This body wash leaves my skin moisturized and so soft.
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Dove is the best. My favorite brand of all take. My skin is always soft and moisturize after using dove. Dove is reasonable and worth your money.
Mallory Y.
jonesboro
5++ stars. This is literally the only body wash I use and will forever use! Dove's body wash smells good and leaves my skin feeling moisturized!
Helen N.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product smells amazing and it's awesome! Using a loofa with this lathers up really well and cleans you very well. Leaves your skin so smooth
Brittany J.
Newport, TN
This body wash is one of a kind and is amazing. Makes your skin feel so soft, and refreshing. Comes in a big bottle and is so good for your skin.
Maddie W.
I truly love the smell of this product. Semi long lasting and very gentle to the skin. A little product always seems to go longer than expected.
Myrna C.
Corpus Christi, TX
Works amazing, makes your body feel super soft!
And it smells amazing, if you like to have the smell last for a while also this product is great
Michelle T.
Recommend for daily use. Smells wonderful. Makes the skin so soft . Doesn't take a lot to make a lather and bottle is a good size for the price.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.