BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
like that it is from dove and it has a refreshing scent on yur skin when you use it in the shower really good and a good price for the amount you get
Yenifer S.
Brooklyn, NY
I do not like the line of soap dove at all, it has too much fat, and when you bathe you do not feel clean. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Christina J.
DODGEVILLE, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove has always been an awesome brand and this makes me feel so clean and my skin soft. I wish there was more variety of smells for different soaps.
Yaraseth C.
This is a great product for very dry skin! The scent is light and the lather is thick and luxurious. My skin felt soft when I got out of the shower!
Jennifer D.
Channelview, TX
This makes my shower so nice! The softness of this body wash is so nice. The scent is beautiful. And like all dove products,a little goes a long way.
Randolph Q.
Its a great product for dry skin in winter and summer times. I will use tbis product many tines over compared to other products Ive used in the past.
Dana W.
Colfax, LA
Love this body wash! Very softening and hydrating for the skin. Leaves you feeling nice and smooth. It's decently low priced. Smells fresh and clean.
Ronnie T.
Bloomington
Love this. My favorite body wash. Not sure if the exfoliating beads work or do anything but I always feel extra clean after using this in my shower.
Laura D.
Chino, CA
I use this and it feels so fresh and it dosnt hurt my skin. I have sensitive skin and bumps my other body wash wasn't doing the job but this one does
Sarah W.
Elk River, MN
I love this body wash! the smell is wonderful and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. The cost is very worth what you get!! great for sensative skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.