BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

stephanie c.
dallas
I personally like the liquid body was better than the bar cause the bar makes my skin feel so dry but the liquid one with lotion makes it so.soft .
Destiny B.
Makes your skin feel very smooth and wonderful. I love this body wash and have used it many times. Would definitely recommend! Affordable as well.
Lauren G.
This product sometimes leaves my skin feeling greasy. Very disappointed by this product. One pro is the long-lasting fragrance. Wouldn't recommend.
Peggy S.
Dove body wash is my main go to product . by far my favorite of all body washes. I prefer the scented ones . these leave your skin feeling amazing
Sarah G.
Dunn, NC
Really loved this body wash it left my skin feeling nice and moisturizers after which is really important for when it dries out during the winter.
Ashley M.
La Quinta, CA
I have sensitive skin and for me this body soap makes my skin feel moisturized instead of dry and tight and I feel more confident with smooth skin
Merve K.
This didn't do anything special to justify the price.
Paige M.
Williamstown, NJ
I use the sensitive skin body wash and it smells and cleans you very well. I have very sensitive skin and all dove products really work well for me
Brendalis L.
Lakeland, FL
If i could give it 10 stars i will the one and only soap i use for my family i have tried all scents. Specially for my kids its great for the skin.
Flor G.
I loved how good this smelled. It lasted so long. The hydration was beyond what I expected. My skin felt and looked really good! Would repurchase!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.