BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Nicki J.
I love Dove body wash products! It always leaves your skin so soft and moisturized. Would highly recommend this product!
zakkiyah p.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it makes my skin feel silky smooth. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin. It leaves it's my skin feeling super hydrated.
Dee M.
All of dove products are the best! I recommend it more than any other brand I've ever used ! It never fails to impress me
Maryann  S.
Fairborn, OH
Love dove body wash! I use this all the time and love the smell and how it makes my skin feel... i recommend for anyone.
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Love this. Been hydrating.. smells amazing.. i love using this at night. My skin feels so light and nice in the morning!
Kemah H.
I have really dry skin and dove helps out with it alot. Its super moisturizing, and keeps my skin smooth and super soft!
Rylie G.
Any dove body wash is amazing, but the deep moisturizer is definitely my #1! Smooth and soft, my skin is so happy with me
Samera S.
Plano, TX
I like these body washes they are hydrating as well as smell amazing they don't although work as well as the dive bar soap.
Andrea M.
Yonkers
I use this and I love it. It keep my skin so soft and smooth I would recommend to everyone to try it I'm sure you love it
Amber C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This body wash is great! It didn't dry my skin out like a lot of products I've used. It also has a light but fresh scent.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.