BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Carla K.
If you want soft skin, use this body wash in the shower. A little bit makes great lather! Smooth and velvety feeling, and great for shaving your legs!
Karen H.
Rochester, NY
Absolutely the best body wash! Leaves skin soft and moisturized! Great value for the price! Love buying the 3 pack at BJ'S, Use it every time I shower!
Briana C.
Statesboro, GA
A very clean scent that will have your skin so soft after the first use. And it's great to mix with other scented body washes without a clash on scents
Morgan J.
Smells amazing. Leaves skin hydrated with a silky feel. Very gentle on the skin. Huge bottle which means if you use a loofa a little can go a long way.
Michaela F.
Union, MO
These are the best body washes! Dove never fails me. It leaves my skin clean, soft, and amazingly smelly all day. A little goes a long way on my loofa!
Jenn B.
Thornton, CO
When I first bought this, I already knew it would smell good, but I never thought it would leave my skin smelling just like it for almost half the day.
Jordan K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This body wash is wonderful! It leaves me skin feeling so soft and clean. After using it for a week straight I could totally see and feel a difference.
Jess A.
Los Angeles, CA
Nice smell. Huge bottle and great price. Doesn't leave residue or dry me out. I also use it to shave and it's creamy enough that I don't get irritated
Candi B.
Sacramento , CA
A good hydrating body wash especially for the dryer seasons. I use this often but it is not my go to. I really like the winter care, that is my staple.
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all Dove products but this body wash is wow. I have dry skin and this along with other dove products have really helped to control the dryness.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.