BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Lizzie G.
This is my go to body wash. It's perfect for my sensitive skin. It's moisturizers beautifully. It also smells great. I recommend this to everyone.
Ashley M.
La Quinta , CA
I have sensitive skin and for me this body soap makes my skin feel moisturized instead of dry and tight and I feel more confident with smooth skin
Chriseah D.
Davis, CA
I love using this body wash! There's a baby smell along with a yummy powdery smell to it. I love the packaging because it's easy to use and store!
Kathryn E.
Grand Rapids, MN
Fantastic product! The entire line smells amazing and it always leaves my skin really soft and moisturized. Also, one bottle lasts me a long time.
Sara C.
I have dry skin and I really notice a difference. My skin feels softer, and I've even noticed fewer bumps from my "chicken skin" on my upper arms.
Emily C.
Elmhurst, NY
Dove Body Washes are so affordable for what they do. They leave my skin silky smooth and I don't even need to apply body butter or lotion anymore.
Samantha K.
Miramar , FL
This is my usual body wash its lather is luxurious thick and creamy. The smell is light and not over whelming. It leaves my skin soft yet clean.
Joanna L.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best moisturizing body wash in the winter months when your skin is extra dry but also for the summer when you're showing your skin off.
Cassandra G.
I loved this at first, especially for the scent, but I noticed as time went on that it slightly irritated my skin. It does moisturize well though.
Shayron S.
Hutchins, TX
This body wash is a little expensive, but I received some for Christmas and I got hooked on the smell and the way it made my skin feel afterwards.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.