BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Amber W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Any thing by dove is a winner in my book!!!!
Peggy S.
Dove body wash is my main go to product . by far my favorite of all body washes. I prefer the scented ones . these leave your skin feeling amazing
Lauren G.
This product sometimes leaves my skin feeling greasy. Very disappointed by this product. One pro is the long-lasting fragrance. Wouldn't recommend.
Flor G.
I loved how good this smelled. It lasted so long. The hydration was beyond what I expected. My skin felt and looked really good! Would repurchase!
Sarah G.
Dunn, NC
Really loved this body wash it left my skin feeling nice and moisturizers after which is really important for when it dries out during the winter.
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
I love how this makes my skin feel really hydrated, even in the winter when thw air is really dry and warm/hot water wreaks extra havoc on my skin.
Merve K.
This didn't do anything special to justify the price.
Destiny B.
Makes your skin feel very smooth and wonderful. I love this body wash and have used it many times. Would definitely recommend! Affordable as well.
stephanie c.
dallas
I personally like the liquid body was better than the bar cause the bar makes my skin feel so dry but the liquid one with lotion makes it so.soft .
Paige M.
Williamstown, NJ
I use the sensitive skin body wash and it smells and cleans you very well. I have very sensitive skin and all dove products really work well for me
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.