BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

C a H.
I received this in a Walmart subscription box. It makes my skin feel soft and clean. It's one of my favorite body washes.
Maryann  S.
Fairborn, OH
Love dove body wash! I use this all the time and love the smell and how it makes my skin feel... i recommend for anyone.
I love Dove! This product is wonderful! It works wonders on my skin....after using the product my skin feels so hydrated!
Courtney B.
Pembroke, NC
This stuff smells so good and is so moisturizing. Very inexpensive as well so that's a huge plus! I'll definitely re buy
Gennie B.
Raeford, NC
I love the way my skin feels after I get out of the shower. It feels moisturized and soft without having to apply lotion.
Yokita M.
Marietta, GA
2thumbs up so I was left to shower in cold water and I realized that the scent stayed on me after I rinsed thoroughly.:-)
Samera S.
Plano, TX
I like these body washes they are hydrating as well as smell amazing they don't although work as well as the dive bar soap.
Trish F.
Elgin
I use this daily and it keeps my skin soft and smooth! Great for dry skin during the winter months. Definitely recommend!
Leonor L.
Me encanta el Dove te deja la piel suave y huele fresco y te dura casi todo el dia de oler fresco lo uso todos los días
Laurence M.
South Grafton, MA
I use the blue fig scent and it smells amazing! It also moisturizes and cleans very well. I enjoy using this very much!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.