BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

jessica n.
San angelo, TX
I love dove body soaps! This is all I use due to my sensitive skin and I love the fact they they have all kinds of scents, the scent is long lasting!
Jennifer D.
Channelview, TX
This makes my shower so nice! The softness of this body wash is so nice. The scent is beautiful. And like all dove products,a little goes a long way.
Elizabeth K.
Ishpeming, mi
This kind of left a film on my body...I felt like I had to continuously rinse...it didn't make me feel clean I felt more like I was covered in greese
Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
I can't say it enough. I love Dove body wash. No matter the scent I like them all and I love how moisturizing it is and how smooth leaves your skin.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
The hubby and kids buy this for me at Christmas every year I get Doves body washes because they know I use it daily in the shower. Perfect body wash
Laurie H.
San Jose, CA
One of my favorite body wash! I love the clean scent of this body wash. It has a gentle formula and easy to rinse off. It let my skin clean and soft
Mary A.
Love this product, keeps you smelling delicious. great price too
Ashlei B.
Marietta , GA
This product is AMAZING! It gives a great latter. The product also has a light delightful scent. It can typically last a month or a month and a half.
Amber W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Any thing by dove is a winner in my book!!!!
Shoba R.
I have been using this body wash for me and my son for over four years now, it's simply the best for dry skin, esp great on my son's sensitive skin!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.