BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sarah S.
Johnson City, TN
I love this body wash! It hydrates every inch of your body and really make your skin feel refreshed and soft afterwards!
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash. Smells good and makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. Very gentle on the skin and is just amazing!
crystal j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dont like this too much the bosy wash is way to thick and takes alot to get off of you.its more lime a lotions constancy
Meriam M.
Jacksonville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash. I love how moisturizers my skin feels after getting out of the shower. It certainly does its job!
Yokita M.
Marietta, GA
2thumbs up so I was left to shower in cold water and I realized that the scent stayed on me after I rinsed thoroughly.:-)
Christina C.
Chehalis
I love using the Dove moisturizing body wash everyday that I shower. I refuse to use any other brand! This is a must buy!
Svetlana M.
Southlake, TX
I absolutely love Dove Body Wash! Every smell is great! Dove leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. Love this product!
Jaimee G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this body wash! It leaves my skin so soft! I highly recommend this body wash to anyone who wants soft skin
Lexi C.
Shreveport, LA
This one is a classic for me. It is my go to. I always grab for this one when I cant make up my mind about which to buy.
Kemah H.
I have really dry skin and dove helps out with it alot. Its super moisturizing, and keeps my skin smooth and super soft!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.