BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Michelle L.
Omaha, NE
This was okay I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. Didn't feel like I was getting clean. Wish I would have picked up at exfoliating one.
Susana G.
Being using it for long time to be exactly for more than 5yrs and I just love it. It really moisturize the skin very well. I strongly recommend it.
Brendalis L.
Lakeland, FL
If i could give it 10 stars i will the one and only soap i use for my family i have tried all scents. Specially for my kids its great for the skin.
Sierra W.
Clover, VA
This is a great product to use i love dove because it gives your skin moisture and doesn't leave you feeling like u need lotion and it smells great
Leila V.
Glendale, CA
Even though Dove can be a little expansive it is worth the price. The product now only cleans but also moisturize. I would definitely buy it again.
Sharmaine O.
Brooklyn, NY
Dove body wash is a good product. It leaves my skin soft and clean, and there aren't a lot of chemicals that could potentially harm my skin it it.
Thuy L.
Atlanta, GA
This particular body wash is the only one I purchase, not only does it sticks to my skin really well but it makes me feel so clean and moisturized
Leah L.
San Antonio, TX
Our water here is really hard so my skin was reacting to it by becoming very dry. His seemed to help quite a bit to cut down on my itchy dry skin.
Sara C.
I have dry skin and I really notice a difference. My skin feels softer, and I've even noticed fewer bumps from my "chicken skin" on my upper arms.
Stormy K.
Buford, GA
I have tried many body washes but Dove Deep Moisture is the best for my dry and sensitive skin. It smells clean and never leaves a residue feeling!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.