BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Danielle G.
El Paso, TX
Makes your skin feel soft, moisturized, and smooth. If you get really itchy after shaving, this is a perfect product that will help ease the razor burn.
Rica P.
Madison
Love love love it. It was actually recommended by my doctor. I had a rash on my back and used this product and it actually work and it also smells good.
Samantha U.
West Orange
I have very sensitive skin where I can't use anything with a hint of a scent and this body wash is great! My skin always feels so soft after using this.
Crystal M.
Pleasanton, TX
I have nothing but good things to say about this body wash I love it and it doesn't make my skin dry. And they all smell good . Even my husband loves it
Carissa L.
Dania Beach, FL
The body wash is really awesome. It smells so good and leaves your skin smelling good after you get out of the shower. It leaves your skin soft as well.
Kristina B.
Lynchburg, OH
Skin feels softer after first use and has a light scent that lingers all day! Come out of the shower feeling refreshed with super soft and hydrated skin!
Andrea P.
Funchal, Madeira
Love this. Smell it's great it feels pretty nice as an exfoliation and the smell last on the body. I have been using it for a while and I totally love it
Jerica S.
Elgin, ND
I love Dove body washes. They are priced right and the product is amazing. It always leaves my skin clean and moisturized, I would definitely recommend.
Ellie B.
I always buy this when i need a body wash. My skin always feels so smooth, never dry, when I’m done using it. Also a great price. I use this every time!
Jordan A.
Columbia, MO
I love the way this body wash makes my skin feel. I have super dry skin and this wash is a great alternative to other soaps that dry your skin out more!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.