BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Farheen F.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Dove is the best body wash, it makes your skin smooth and smells amazing all day long. My hubby loves the way it smells.
zakkiyah p.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it makes my skin feel silky smooth. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin. It leaves it's my skin feeling super hydrated.
Sarah  W.
Saltville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove is my go to bodywash in winter. It keeps my skin from drying out and leaves it soft and smooth for 24hr. I love it.
Gabi B.
Storrs, CT
I love dove body wash. The fragrances it comes in is so lavishing! I only use this body wash! Nothing else compares to it
Carly A.
Best body wash out there! You come out of the shower feeling clean and refreshed. The perfect product for sensitive skin.
Dee M.
All of dove products are the best! I recommend it more than any other brand I've ever used ! It never fails to impress me
C a H.
I got this in a walmart subscription box. it is a great body wash and i will be repurchasing any of the Dove body washes.
Emma B.
Boston, MA
I love this body wash because my skin feels hydrated after using it but I wish it had one of dove's other fresher scents
Taryn T.
I have really dry skin and so I have to be selective when deciding on body washes. This one leaves me clean and hydrated.
sarah c.
I love this the sent lasts forever which is good when you run around a lot like me it keeps you smelling fresh all day!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.