BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ashlee M.
windsor , CO
Love this product, keeps skin soft, leaves no residue behind on skin. I have sensitive skin, i normally use baby products but dove is always a safe bet
I love this body wash in the winter. It helps out so much with dry skin. There's nothing worse then being cold, dry, & itchy during the winter months.
Jess A.
Los Angeles, CA
Nice smell. Huge bottle and great price. Doesn't leave residue or dry me out. I also use it to shave and it's creamy enough that I don't get irritated
Janine F.
Rowland Hghts, CA
this stuff used to be so great!!! However, the last few that i've purchased don't wash off easily ... maybe i got a bad batch ?? still smells good tho
Lucyy L.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this for my face. Why because i tried so many and nothing seemed to help my skin i wash with this and it has cleared my face of acne and dryness.
Jamie
Sacramento, CA
I love Dove cuz it leaves your skin soft & moisturized
Sabrina C.
Fresno, CA
Feels nice on my skin, smells wonderful. Great product
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Dove has always been an awesome brand and this makes me feel so clean and my skin soft. I wish there was more variety of smells for different soaps.
Dana W.
Pineville, LA
Love this body wash! Very softening and hydrating for the skin. Leaves you feeling nice and smooth. It's decently low priced. Smells fresh and clean.
Yaraseth C.
This is a great product for very dry skin! The scent is light and the lather is thick and luxurious. My skin felt soft when I got out of the shower!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.