BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Emily M.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great body wash! This wash leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. I love this, and always recommend it to my friends looking to try something new.
Catherine R.
I used to have a dry skin. I went to a dermatologist and she recommended this. I'm glad I followed her advice because the magic is working pretty good!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Unlike other body washes this isn't runny, it's thick which I like and makes my skin feel and smells really good. It lasts all day too which is a plus
Janine F.
Rowland Hghts, CA
this stuff used to be so great!!! However, the last few that i've purchased don't wash off easily ... maybe i got a bad batch ?? still smells good tho
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Love Dove products in general but their body washes are definitely one of my top favorites. It makes your skin so soft and is good for sensitive skin.
Ashlee M.
Windsor, CO
Love this product, keeps skin soft, leaves no residue behind on skin. I have sensitive skin, i normally use baby products but dove is always a safe bet
Paulina F.
Plano, TX
Smells delicious, and leaves my skin so soft & clean!!!
I love this body wash in the winter. It helps out so much with dry skin. There's nothing worse then being cold, dry, & itchy during the winter months.
Lucyy L.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this for my face. Why because i tried so many and nothing seemed to help my skin i wash with this and it has cleared my face of acne and dryness.
Jess A.
Los Angeles, CA
Nice smell. Huge bottle and great price. Doesn't leave residue or dry me out. I also use it to shave and it's creamy enough that I don't get irritated
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.