BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Christina C.
Chehalis
I love using the Dove moisturizing body wash everyday that I shower. I refuse to use any other brand! This is a must buy!
Alexis B.
Love!!!! After the first use I fell in love. I hate bar soaps because I always feel dry afterwards. Not with this soap!!!
Christi W.
My all time favorite. Great price for what feels better than most luxury brands. Amazing smells that are strong and last.
Becky C.
Fort Johnson, NY
My son has sensitive dry skin and this body wash has been great! I love the smell and it leaves the skin clean and soft.
Kassandra C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My #1 Go to every single time. I just live how it leaves my skin and how long lasting I stay smelling so fresh and clean.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
This is one of my favorite body washes. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling super hydrated. I love Dove products!!
Lita W.
I have dry skin and dove body wash is really great and does not dry me skin out more and cause any itching.its all I use
LIsette M.
Hoboken, NJ
I love the way this body wash makes my skin feel i have really dry skin and after uses this it feels so soft it's amazing
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
My fav body wash!!! I love that its affordable and makes me last long in the scent which i cant find alot! Thank you dove
C a H.
I got this in a walmart subscription box. it is a great body wash and i will be repurchasing any of the Dove body washes.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.