BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Danielle A.
I have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. I bought it at Target,
Danielle J.
Cumming, GA
The commercials you see on tv are legit. This body wash is so good! Really moisturizing, and you can tell it is as you're lathering onto your body. I like the creamy almost silky feeling it has when using it. As for the scent, it lasts all day! Which i haven't really found in other body washes.
Maria C.
Elverson, PA
I have tried so many different kinds of body wash, but this has hands down always been my favorite. It doesn't matter what the weather is, this body wash always keeps my skin hydrated and soft. I travel a good bit and it even holds up when I travel to places with harsher water. It lathers up nice so that I don't even need to use shaving cream and the smell is refreshing and lasts all day!
Alexis T.
West Palm Bch, FL
I am probably in the minority in this but i hate the smell. While it leaves my skin feeling moisturized i find it smells too much like the deodorant and it just makes me feel like a giant armpit lol But im weird and am very picky when it comes to smells so thats probably why
Jamaica J.
Dive deep moisture body wash performs just as well as it is advertised. I have been a life-long user of Dove body bars and I was eager to try their body wash. My skin gets very dry and irritated in the winter so I was very pleased to find that this product moisturizer my skin after just one use.
Heather C.
Its not to pricey, and the different smells and sensitive skin one is perfect too.. Dove makes you're skin so soft and you can smell how good you smell after you been clean for hours. Being a mom this is perfect cause kids make messes and your constantly moving and sweating.. So I recommend if you have about $5-$6 dollars to spend. The bars are cheaper, they are about
$3-$4 dollars
Claire M.
I got a sample of this in my winter 2016 Walmart Beauty Box. While it is very moisturizing, it has a terrible lather, and smells AWFUL! I threw it away after my first use due to the scent. I will not buy this again!
Keyshia C.
New York
Dove and Caress are my go-to body wash! Dove is very thick and moisturizing. It makes lots of suds and bubbles. It's great for shaving as well. It's an excellent as shave lotion for underneath my arms and it softens it too. I love all Dove products, they smell amazing and the shampoo and conditioner are wonderful to my hair! You can't beat the original moisturizing Dove body wash.
Courtney K.
Syracuse, UT
This is probably one of my absolute favorites when it comes to body wash. I have used it for years. It makes my skin feel clean and amazingly soft. The smell is subtle and fresh. I love how it also comes in pump form which makes it much easier to shower with. My biggest complaint would be that the EWG gives Dove very low scores in terms of safety concerns for health and the environment.
Jennifer C.
Ocean view , DE
This body wash makes my skin so soft. It smells very good and can be used for men or women. I feel moisturized and I don't have to use lotion as much. I use it each time I shower. I would recommend it to anyone no matter what skin type. Even great for sensitive skin!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.