BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love hoe soft this body wash makes my skin.  I like that it is mild and does not dry my skin out when I use it everyday-or sometimes twice per day when I am at the gym.  I find it has almost no scent, just the mild scent of the dove bars.  I also like that it is affordable.
Tristan R.
Poteet, TX
I love dove and have ever since I was little, i have very sensitive skin especially in the winter it gets very dry and i developed eczema, dove is very gentle on the skin, super moisturizing, makes you feel soft, and doesn't irritate eczema.
Alixe F.
This product is very good because it moisturize the skin and the scent smell good I    Love      It 😍 Is not too expensive for the price the product is very cool
i us this product all the time  dove is a very good brand but this product is my favorite 💚💚💚💚
Angie A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Siempre he usado DOVE, en cremas, jabones y shampoo. El jabón tiene un PH neutro por lo tanto es recomendable para cualquier tipo de piel. Es un excelente producto a bajo costo, lo consigues en cualquier lado como Walmart, Target, Walgreens. Etc
Natasha K.
I love dove body wash but for some reason, the last time I used it, it felt so heavy and didn't really foam up a lot. It moreso just sat on top of my skin as opposed to penetrating it. I think the formula could use tweaking but I live dove so I'll still be giving them a try later down the line
Linh T.
PORT ARTHUR, TX
i can't even beginning how devoted i am to this product!! i coupon and this is the only body wash i'm going to coupon for! It smells heavenly and not only does it leave my body silky smooth but it also leave my entire little family body clean and silk smooth!! I even got my mom hooked to this!
Mia G.
Dove products are always the way to go! I use dove shampoo, dove deodorant, dove soap and even dove body wash. Having sensitive skin is always a challenge but with Dove products I've never had a problem. This body wash gives you a deep clean, leaves your skin smooth and smelling very fresh!
Jessica D.
E Northport, NY
Love the scent and how soft my skin feels when I use it. A little goes a long way! I was used to using a large amount of body wash, but I quickly found out I didn't need to use so much - I actually had a difficult time rinsing it all off! I recently tried a new body wash but I'll be switching back to Dove.
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
This is one of my favorite badly washes it's real good inside the skin and leave it feeling extra soft and smelling so good. It's very gentle on the skin no irritations what's so ever. I definitely will keep buy and most definitely recommend this to anyone who just loves to have soft skin all day
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
This is the best body wash out there hands down. It smells amazing and it has left my skin so soft, even my boyfriend asked me what I am doing differently (and he's a guy). I feel so refreshed after the shower and feel so clean. I will never look back, especially with the cheap price.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.