BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Emily F.
I have very sensitive skin and dove products are about all it can tolerate. Smells wonderful--you step out of the shower feeling clean and fresh. Ready to tackle the day! Also, leaves my skin feeling very smooth..no more dry skin!
Tina L.
Really moisturizing and didn't leave skin feeling dry. Especially good for people like me with sensitive skin. Doesn't have a strong scent which is a plus too. Also, it's not too expensive for a body wash. Would totally recommend.
Savannah S.
Akron, OH
I use this body wash EXCLUSIVELY. I love it. I always get out and feel sooo soft and smooth. It's very gentle on skin. The big bottle I get from giant eagle is around 10 bucks but it's lasts months! I always only
Buy this product.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
Dove is the best soap in the world to be honest! I love it and if I had only one soap I can use forever then this will be it! I love It!! It makes my skin soft and smooth. I don't have to worry about any irritations. It's the best
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
Dove is one of my most favorite soap/body wash brands. I am obsessed with their original scent fragrance and use it in their body wash form and their stick deodorant. Their body wash does not dry my skin at all and feels so luxe.
Mackenzie T.
Queen Creek, AZ
Smells so good! Leaves skin feeling smooth and and clean without stripping all the moisture. Bought at Walmart. The price point is great for such a huge bottle of product. The scent is clean and refreshing, everyone will love it!
Brenda M.
Dallas, TX
I purchased the dove deep moisture badly wash before leaving to Mexico. My skin gets drier with the changes in water. Taking this body wash was the best thing I would do. Doves body was keeps my skin moisturized through my trips.
Kristin B.
Westminster, CO
This stuff smells so good! Dove is a great brand and you can always trust that they will deliver an amazing product. The can be a little more expensive but I usually can get a coupon to help with that. I would def recommend this!
Samantha B.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product smells wonderful. But it did make my skin break out. Although i would still buy in the future. I have really sensitive skin, So the breakout is fairly normal with new body washes. It is extremely soft and hydrating.
Lisa H.
Moisturizer and body wash in one. Dove is the trusty product for me and my family. We use it everyday and it works to soothe my spirit after a long day at work and helps deep clean my little ones after a long day on the fields.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.