BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Ruby A.
Dallas, TX
I love love love love this body wash! I started buying it since I was in high school and when I go married my husband started using it too and we both love it! I never leaves our skin feeling dry or anythiny. It would be nice if it cost less, either way we still buy it every time and we never switch!
Jennifer Q.
Anything Dove is amazing in my opinion. This body wash is great for my sensitive skin because there are no harsh scents but it still has a nice clean smell to it. It definitely moisturizes and leaves you feeling clean, unlike many other brands that leave you feeling like you have a film of soap left on your skin. I would definitely recommend this moisture body wash, and any other Dove body washes for that matter!
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
Definitely my favorite body wash right now! I love the smell and how much it lathers on my skin. After applying and washing your face, though, my skin dries out pretty quickly, which I don’t understand, but I’ve always had soaps that dry out my face after showering. This claims moisture, but I struggle with that claim a little bit. It’s still incredibly soft and I love it.
Brook J.
Dudley, NC
CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS STUFF! I love this soap, I always feel super hydrated after this. I love the smell! It doesn't give that sticky feeling some soaps feel behind. I'm so bad at moisturizing so this really helps my skin feel great when I forget to put on lotion. A little bit of this soap goes a long way which I love so I'm not constantly running out of soap!
valerin g.
Doral, FL
Factores influyen en la fijación de precio demanda oferta de producción punto de equilibrio competencia mezcla de marketing costo indispensable para medir la contribución y el beneficio y comprar el producto entre otros y compararlo punto de equilibrio fundamental para la planeación de las utilidades
Jessica B.
Warsaw, VA
By far my favorite body wash ever. I've tried almost every drugstore body wash and nothing compares. It's rich, creamy, and leaves my skin so soft. Doesn't dry my skin out, and the moisturizer is light and doesn't feel like it's weighing my skin down.
Prescilla R.
Palmetto, FL
Any other body washes that I use irritates my skin like crazy because I have eczema. But dove was something that my doctor recommended and it's a miracle worker! I actually feel clean and moisturized and my skin has never gotten irritated from using it.
Dheevena R.
As with the entire Dove body wash line, this product is no different. It is extremely moisturizing and doesn't have a heavy scent that lingers after your shower. It has a gentle and creamy formula that lathers well in the shower with or without a loofah or bath sponge. I would buy this product again and recommend it to people suffering with dry skin.
Brie G.
I love the way this body wash foams and I like the feeling on my skin. I have used this for the last 3 years off and on. I sometimes try high end body washes but I always come back to this one. It makes my skin feel amazing and the price is right :) I will definitely repurchase.
Monique K.
Everett, MA
My fav go to drug store body wash. this leaves my skin soo soft once I get out of the shower and it lasts all day.. I love the smell of it and that lasts as well it lathers up pretty quickly and once u rinse it you skin feels soo soft and smooth I use this every day in the shower and sometimes ill use the matching bar of soap as well for an extra clean.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.