BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Nicki J.
I love Dove body wash products! It always leaves your skin so soft and moisturized. Would highly recommend this product!
Becky C.
Fort Johnson, NY
My son has sensitive dry skin and this body wash has been great! I love the smell and it leaves the skin clean and soft.
Dee M.
All of dove products are the best! I recommend it more than any other brand I've ever used ! It never fails to impress me
LIsette M.
Hoboken, NJ
I love the way this body wash makes my skin feel i have really dry skin and after uses this it feels so soft it's amazing
Rylie G.
Any dove body wash is amazing, but the deep moisturizer is definitely my #1! Smooth and soft, my skin is so happy with me
Courtney K.
Kingsport, TN
I used this product and while it did help moisturize, it did not do anything more than any other moisturizer I have used.
Destiny S.
Carteret, NJ
This body wash leaves me feeling extra soft and the smells last for a very long time. This is one of my go to body washes
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash. It keeps my skin soft and its gently on skin when applying. The price is good for a great product.
Lita W.
I have dry skin and dove body wash is really great and does not dry me skin out more and cause any itching.its all I use
Ginny A.
Olmitz, Ks
I like how this soap makes me feel clean and has a refreshing scent. It helps to keep my skin from feeling scaly and dry
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.