BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Veronica C.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
This is amazing leaves my skin smooth and has a nice smell to it and me. Its not that expensive which is great for the people like me who have a budget
Briana C.
Statesboro, GA
A very clean scent that will have your skin so soft after the first use. And it's great to mix with other scented body washes without a clash on scents
kim m.
West Harrison, NY
Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash keeps my skin soft and full of mositure! I never have any dry skin to worry about! Smells fresh and clean too!
Michaela F.
Union, MO
These are the best body washes! Dove never fails me. It leaves my skin clean, soft, and amazingly smelly all day. A little goes a long way on my loofa!
Alexis G.
Fayetteville, AR
I love dove body washes! They are so smooth and moisturizing, and I also feel like I am actually getting clean when I use it unlike other body washes!
Jordan K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This body wash is wonderful! It leaves me skin feeling so soft and clean. After using it for a week straight I could totally see and feel a difference.
Antonia W.
Manchester, Tn
This is the best moiturizing body wash ever! My first choice every time I shop. I only go for something else if I have coupons to make it super cheap.
Kayla C.
I love this body wash in the winter. It helps out so much with dry skin. There's nothing worse then being cold, dry, & itchy during the winter months.
rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is by far the best product out there for dry skin. I tried all sorts of other products then my Doctor recommended this and I've never looked back.
Candi B.
Sacramento , CA
A good hydrating body wash especially for the dryer seasons. I use this often but it is not my go to. I really like the winter care, that is my staple.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.