BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Johanna R.
Everyone in my house loves this body wash. It has a good lather without being too bubbly. It rinses clean and leaves our skin feeling silky and smooth.
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love all Dove products but this body wash is wow. I have dry skin and this along with other dove products have really helped to control the dryness.
Katie B.
Douglasville, GA
I love this body wash! it smells great and also makes your skin really soft
Gabby H.
I love this body wash!! But it's not my most favorite out of everyone I have tried!! It's very gentle on the skin and makes my skin feel very smooth!!
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great body wash! This wash leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. I love this, and always recommend it to my friends looking to try something new.
Tracy C.
Stone Mtn, GA
I love dove becasue it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturize
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Unlike other body washes this isn't runny, it's thick which I like and makes my skin feel and smells really good. It lasts all day too which is a plus
Jess A.
Los Angeles, CA
Nice smell. Huge bottle and great price. Doesn't leave residue or dry me out. I also use it to shave and it's creamy enough that I don't get irritated
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Love Dove products in general but their body washes are definitely one of my top favorites. It makes your skin so soft and is good for sensitive skin.
Lucyy L.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this for my face. Why because i tried so many and nothing seemed to help my skin i wash with this and it has cleared my face of acne and dryness.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.