BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Soliel A.
Great, can be used in replacement of bar soap. Lingering smell. Perfect seized bottle. Creamy substance. Everything is great.
Monica A.
I use the body wash everyday along with the bar soap. Leaves me feeling very hydrated and clean and the scent is refreshing.
whitney p.
Centreville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite moisturizer out there.  In the wintertime this helps my super dry skin to not feel so rough and dry.
Samantha T.
Brodhead , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the best body washes I've used. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is my go to especially in the winter months.
iesha j.
Las Vegas, NV
I cannot live without this product absolutely love this makes your skin soft and smooth and it doesn't have a harsh the smell
Taylor H.
My favorite body wash ever. I love the way I feel clean and soft once I get out of the shower. I will always repurchase it!!
Vicky C.
Fort Gay, WV
I love all of doves products, my skin is super sensitive so this is amazing for that as well as keeping my skin moisturized!
Kathryn H.
Browns Mills, NJ
This is way better than a bar of soap, its so creamy and soft. the bottle is huge though, well then again we shop at costco.
Valeria R.
Good for keeping your skin less dry in the cold winter months. Definitely an essential for those who live with colder winters
Reine a.
Eastpointe, MI
I been using dove bath wash for a couple years now. I love this product. I use this soup everyday. It makes my skin so soft.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.