BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Taylor W.
Milton, FL
I use Dove body wash daily! Any time I find it on sale, I stock up! It lathers so well, keeps my skin soft (which my hubby loves), and smells so dang good!
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
I typically buy dove bars but found this bottle on sale so I picked it up. I love it! Super rich lather leaves skin soft and leaves a delicate scent after.
Brittany G.
Love love love this! Smells fresh, foams up nicely, and feels great on the skin. Very rich and nourishing. It rinses clean and leaves my skin feeling soft.
Kimberly D.
Greensboro
Intense moisture and hydration for my skin. I also get a rich later and really enjoy the fresh scent. It doesn't take a ton of product to get the job done.
Cherie K.
West Monroe, LA
My daughter has skin allergies and the doctor recommended this body wash. It helped clear her rash right up. I've used it too. Makes your skin so soft!
Brandy H.
San Antonio, TX
This product was very rich and made my skin feel softer after using it for a short time. My only drawback is that it didn't lather up like other products.
Taylor S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I use this product everyday! I buy this time and time again! Absolutely a luxury item in my eyes! I feel so smooth, soft and moisturized after i use this!!
Jessica K.
Oregon, WI
This is DEFINITELY my favorite smell from the dove collection. My mom steals it every time she comes over so she can take a shower. Then, I can't find it!
Rachel M.
Henderson, KY
I have dry skin but I don’t like regularly putting on lotion so this was a solution to my problem. It helped with my dry skin and i finally had soft skin.
Rachel R.
Lexington , NC
Out of all the body wash that dove has this one is my favorite. It honestly and truly moisturizes your skin while leaving you feel clean at the same time.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.