BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Andrea P.
West Haven, CT
Love this. Smell it's great it feels pretty nice as an exfoliation and the smell last on the body. I have been using it for a while and I totally love it
Rica P.
Madison
Love love love it. It was actually recommended by my doctor. I had a rash on my back and used this product and it actually work and it also smells good.
Jennie F.
Manassas Park
We use this regularly. Everyone in the family uses this body wash, including our 4 year old with very sensitive skin. It is very gentle and moisturising
Alexandria G.
Richmond, KY
My skin is constantly super dry and always needs a moisture pick me up. This product has a soft scent and helps keep my skin hydrated for a couple hours
Jessica B.
Crescent City, FL
LOVE the smell LOVE the way it makes me feel afterwards!
Becca E.
Columbus, OH
I've used this body wash for years. Regular body washes dry my skin out, especially during the winter, but this one doesn't. It has a light clean scent.
Kacie F.
Floresville, TX
My all time favorite body wash!!! Makes your skin feel so smooth! Highly recommend
Genesis O.
Covington, GA
I use this everyday and i love it! it may be a bit pricey but it's worth it!
Jacqueline L.
I love this product. It leaves the skin so soft.
Jessica R.
Summerville, SC
I absolutely love Dove Body wash. It is pure and clean!! I always use this=)
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.