BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Denise S.
San Antonio, TX
Dove beauty body wash, is a great product. It makes your skin feel soft. It smell great as well. I recommend this product.
Joanna M.
Roanoke, VA
The best body wash ever used. I use it everyday! Its a fresh & light sent & it leaves your skin feeling soft & moisturized.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
It has the texture of lotion, hence why I think I don't feel like it's rinsed off when I use this. But it does smell good.
Melissa J.
Sacramento, CA
From the texture to the smell this product rocks! It makes you feel beautiful and clean! Softens the skin and relaxes you!
Jannette G.
North Bergen, NJ
My favorite use for this body wash is as a shaving lotion. It moisturizes as you shave your legs and no cuts. I love it!
Kaci H.
Muskegon, MI
Dove is such a lovely brand. My skin feels so soft after every use. It leaves a fragrance that isn't over powering either.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash. Smells good and makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. Very gentle on the skin and is just amazing!
jasmina k.
I love how dove smells, and how it makes my skin feel. I have sensitive skin, and it really helps to make my skin behave.
Lita W.
I have dry skin and dove body wash is really great and does not dry me skin out more and cause any itching.its all I use
Alexandria A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Dove soap because they are perfect for a womens ph. i always keep this in my shower. also keeps my skin super soft
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.