BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Dimple C.
I love this product. I love the smell and I love the way it makes my skin feel. 🤗😚Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Kailee Z.
Paragould, AR
Love dove body wash!! Leaves my skin so soft and silky. All of the smells are amazing. Perfect body wash for sensitive skin
Mazuza T.
North Olmsted, OH
I love dove. I also use it on my kids. Dove was one of the products our dermatologist had recommended for sensitive skins!!
jessica r.
Corona, CA
My favorite body wash has amazing scents the cucumber is my favorite and it took leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth.
jessica b.
Locust Grove, GA
I love the way dove makes my skin feel amazing and smells incredible silky smooth skin soft to the touch and lasts all day
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
It has the texture of lotion, hence why I think I don't feel like it's rinsed off when I use this. But it does smell good.
Mary J.
New Orleans, LA
I give this product 5 stars cause it give you all the layers of softness your body needs yes walmart is the place to get it
Sophia F.
Freedom, PA
Very thick and rich formula. Leaves skin feeling soft, clean, and smelling nice. Pair this with a loofah and you'll be set!
Rachael J.
Athens
This product leaves my skin so soft! I love it! It smells wonderful! I even use it on my toddler to make his skin so soft!
Kenzie C.
Canyon Country, CA
Dove is my go to for bar soap and body wash! and my moms and i even get people to start liking it too! same for deodorant!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.