BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Yenifer 🌸.
Jamaica, NY
I do not like the line of soap dove at all, it has too much fat, and when you bathe you do not feel clean. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Shoba R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this body wash for me and my son for over four years now, it's simply the best for dry skin, esp great on my son's sensitive skin!
Randolph Q.
Its a great product for dry skin in winter and summer times. I will use tbis product many tines over compared to other products Ive used in the past.
Jocelyn A.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is one of the best one I loved. I just like how it leave me so relax yes relax lol that might sound alittle weird haha but I recommend this one
Yaraseth C.
This is a great product for very dry skin! The scent is light and the lather is thick and luxurious. My skin felt soft when I got out of the shower!
Jazmin R.
Bronx , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love dove body soap not only does it smell great and come with a lot of scents. They also keep skin moisturize great for people with sensitive skin.
Shannon M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this every day, I recently started using the shampoo and conditioner I will say I will buy them again. they leave me feeling so clean and soft!
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL
Leaves my skin so smooth especially after I shave doesn't burn or irritate my skin which is always a big concern. very lightly scented def a must try
Tina H.
Rochester, MN
Works great. Skin doesn't feel dry after showering. This does not make my skin scaly or itchy. I have sensitive skin and this bodywash is excellent.
Paige G.
Leaves my skin feeling smooth and it’s very adorable! I love using this in the winter time to keep my skin nice and hydrated. Very gentle on the skin
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.