BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sam R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the brand because you can get it in a soap bar bottle and makes your skin soft and it makes it smell good totally recommend you buy him at Target
April M.
Fromberg, MT
A no complaint product. It is the perfect size for my family of six. Smells great, not fragrance or floral just clean. It also provides a ton of moisture
Sarah B.
Phoenix, AZ
Cleans well. Nice average scent. Buy at Costco. The 3 pack is way more affordable! I don't notice a long lasting smell but I feel clean when I use this.
Yolanda C.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Love how it smells and leaves the skin soft and smooth. Great fresh feeling!
Rica P.
Madison
Love love love it. It was actually recommended by my doctor. I had a rash on my back and used this product and it actually work and it also smells good.
Brianna M.
Fresno, CA
This is the ONLY brand of body soap that I use now. It is seriously amazing and keeps my skin feeling amazing. Very good price for how amazing it works.
Esmeralda G.
Amazing Body wash for those who have dry skin it leaves your skin so refreshed and moisturizing. I use it every other day and totally recommend it.
Andrea P.
West Haven, CT
Love this. Smell it's great it feels pretty nice as an exfoliation and the smell last on the body. I have been using it for a while and I totally love it
Madeleine F.
Best body wash, I use the un scented because my Gyno recommended it to me years ago and I haven't had irritation since. Will be using for years to come.
Jennie F.
Manassas Park
We use this regularly. Everyone in the family uses this body wash, including our 4 year old with very sensitive skin. It is very gentle and moisturising
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.