BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

GJ D.
I absolutely love this product. It smells nice and even after a whole day my skin feels clean, non sticky and smells good.
Michelle R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amo los productos de Dove. Y este no se tiene que quedar atrasz es impresionante lo que hace este producto. Es casi mágico.
Makayla L.
JOHNSTON . RI
I love this body wash , its so hydrating and smooth on the skin. after the shower your skin will feel so good and refreshed
Angela W.
I give dove 4 stars because I am not sure about how well the product rinses off. Dove is very soapy and very moisturizing.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
I love all dove products, but I love this soap because I don't feel like I have to use lotion after getting out the shower
Kailee Z.
Paragould, AR
Love dove body wash!! Leaves my skin so soft and silky. All of the smells are amazing. Perfect body wash for sensitive skin
Lori K.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the best body wash Ive used. It leaves my skin so soft and every scent smells great. The price is pretty good too!
Amber D.
olivehurst, CA
I like dove body wash! It's very smooth n creamy! Leaves you're skin feeling amazing! Have this exact one in my shower rn!
Brittney Y.
Rocky Mount, VA
LOVE THIS! I love having the whole set. Deodorant, body wash, body mist. Love it! Cucumber and green tea scent is the best!
Brook H.
Corbin
The only brand of soap/body wash I use for myself! It's definitely worth whatever price on the shelf. Best quality product.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.