BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Yenifer 🌸.
Jamaica, NY
I do not like the line of soap dove at all, it has too much fat, and when you bathe you do not feel clean. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Faviola V.
Rohnert Park , CA
These body wash is great I love been using for a long time it leaves the skin very nice and soft and the small is great too the price is very awesome
Yaraseth C.
This is a great product for very dry skin! The scent is light and the lather is thick and luxurious. My skin felt soft when I got out of the shower!
Helen Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this Dove Deep Moisturizing Body Wash and I use this everyday. Cleanses and soothes your body after a long day. Ultra moisturizing and no cons!
Randolph Q.
Its a great product for dry skin in winter and summer times. I will use tbis product many tines over compared to other products Ive used in the past.
Andrew C.
Fort Worth, TX
It is a great moisturizing body wash. I love using it because it makes me feel like I'm hydrating my skin while I'm cleaning it and I love the smell.
Bethany D.
New Bedford, MA
My absolute favorite body wash! I like both this wash and the sensitive bar siaps. I have very sensitive skin and it does not cause any hives for me.
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
I love love love the way dove makes my skin feel.
I can tell a difference when I use this and other body washes. Dove is a lot softer on my skin too.

Patricia R.
Perris, CA
Works great for dry skin. Having a medical condition that causes my skin to get dry I am always looking for something that keeps moisture in my skin.
Paige G.
Leaves my skin feeling smooth and it’s very adorable! I love using this in the winter time to keep my skin nice and hydrated. Very gentle on the skin
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.