BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sabrina M.
Sunland Park, NM
This body wash leaves you're skin super soft & it cleans you very well (: The smell is mild & it smells really good , I really recommend it for the Winter 💋
Alyssa B.
Rochester, NY
I love this body wash! I have noticed when it gets cold, my skin needs a little extra moisture. This definitely helps and the scent is long lasting as well.
Briana A.
Charlotte, NC
Dove is my bae. I swear by them about everything. I have sensitive skin and dermatitis (aka eczema), there products never let me down, including this one.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
THis body was h provided me with the clean and freshness I like during and after showering. It is decently priced and would definitely recommend to others.
Quynh C.
Have you try this before? But If u did, u definitely know the answers right? If you guys are girls afraid and loss confident of your dry skin? Come on, check it out , your akin will brighter, deep moisturizer.
iris b.
I like this body wash but not as much as olay is ok but my favorite is olay .
Daf G.
Santa Barbara, CA
My go-to body wash to share with my boyfriend. Its neutral scent and smooth texture make showering a lot more enjoyable and will leave you squeaky clean!!!
Ashley S.
Love love love the smell of this product most recommended product to everyone
Smells amazing. Its kind of thick though but the pay off is worth it. I highly recommend for high schoolers. It's a nice fresh scent through sweat as well.
Taylor W.
Milton, FL
I use Dove body wash daily! Any time I find it on sale, I stock up! It lathers so well, keeps my skin soft (which my hubby loves), and smells so dang good!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.