BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

yulianna b.
linwood
i dont regularly use body wash but if i do it's definitely this product. i love the feel and smell. you can buy these almost everywhere. it's great. i love it.
Lynnea R.
Buena Park
I have some of this in my shower now! It lathers up very quickly and washes of easily. I feel clean and it smells great! It also leaves my skin very hydrated!
Emily K.
This body wash is great. Definitely feels awesome on my skin and smells good.
Jessica T.
Love this body soap makes your skin extremely soft when you get dried up. Makes you feel so fresh and clean. Just love it so much. Sadly my just finished :(
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Dove is such an affordable product but they deliver very high quality product. This body was smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated.
Kerry O.
This is about the only brand body wash I will buy since it doesn't leave my skin dry like alot of others. It's also affordable & I love the different scents
Elissa H.
Old Bridge, NJ
I have to say I didn't love this. It was alittle too thick and therefore, hard to get out the product. It smells good but there's other body washes I prefer.
Arlene S.
Jacksonville, TX
I love love love this body wash! My all time favorite one so far my skin has become so soft & smells great. I'd definitely stick to this one for a long time.
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
The smell of these always remind me of my grandmother. Not a huge fan, and honestly didn't feel like it gave me any more moisture than my other body washes.
LaShana C.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product! Makes my skin feel soft and smooth. Smells amazing during and after a shower. Highly recommended depending on skin conditions (I.e. Dry skin).
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.