BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kendall U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite moisturizing body wash. I use the regular because haven't tried the scented yet, but I love it. It is great in summer and winter.
haley c.
Best body wash ever. It goes on kind of like lotion. I got mine at walmart. It makes my skin feel so soft afterward and actually makes me feel clean
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes, this body wash is my all time favorite body wash for my body. They leave my skin feeling so nice and suple its the best. Who doesn't love that.
Patricia R.
Perris, CA
Works great for dry skin. Having a medical condition that causes my skin to get dry I am always looking for something that keeps moisture in my skin.
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is the perfect body wash to battle winter dry skin! I love it, it leaves my skin moisturized and feeling nice. I totally recommend it.
Kourtni F.
Roseville, CA
I love this body wash! It was a life saver on my extra dry skin when I was pregnant. I continue to use it now. No harsh scent and super moisturizing.
Andrew C.
Fort Worth, TX
It is a great moisturizing body wash. I love using it because it makes me feel like I'm hydrating my skin while I'm cleaning it and I love the smell.
Citlaly G.
My favorite body wash! I recommend using it, as it smells great and leaves your body feeling smooth. Been using it for years and it works its magic.
Astrid R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Mi piel es seca y delicada. Necesito un jabón que no reseque. Y este Dove es perfecto ya que humecta y tiene un olor divino. Lo recomiendo totalmente
Hallie E.
I love this product! It smells good and it's thick and creamy. After I use it, I notice a change in my skin. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.