BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Heaven C.
This leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I love this so much. Hate the price. But I use it until its completely gone.
Valeria R.
Good for keeping your skin less dry in the cold winter months. Definitely an essential for those who live with colder winters
Theresa T.
West Palm Beach, FL
I absolutely love how my skin feels after a shower with this product. I feel like I don't need to oil up afterwards as well.
Samantha T.
Brodhead , KY
One of the best body washes I've used. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is my go to especially in the winter months.
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite body wash Dove.... Very effective, skin so smooth, and smells good... that's why i use this 7years until now....
Laura G.
Camden, NJ
My favorite body wash it leave skin silky soft and doesn’t cause irritation definitely a favorite,con is price pro is quality
Justina C.
Lewistown, MO
I used this product thought I was in heaven extreme...... one of those naughty silly smooth feeling you get hit me. Love it.
lindsay F.
Great qualities smells good highly recommended good price

I like Dove it's nice for sensitive skin it smells good good brand
Heather H.
Pineville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly not a huge fan of this. I personally just don't like the texture. The smell is ok though,it has a nice clean smell.
Kendall M.
Rome, GA
With my dry sensitive skin I can never go wrong sudsing it up with Dove! Their products always leave my skin feeling amazing
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.